Jump to topic:

beethoven's insanity

000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 5:51:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
This is why the piano is the best instrument in the world. And this is why beethoven is, in my opinion, the 3rd most adventurous piano composer (behind Chopin and Liszt).
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2013 11:00:18 AM
and this too
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 2:34:08 AM
Liszt's renditions of Paganini is what makes him 2nd best. Chopin is just amazing. Period. No one tops Chopin when it comes to piano comps.
Beethoven, although also 3rd in my list of piano composers, is the number one music composer in general (my opinion of course).
I would spam some of my favorite comps, but I really don't know how to link videos. :D
Senpai has noticed you.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 6:40:17 AM
At 7/18/2013 2:34:08 AM, Beginner wrote:
Liszt's renditions of Paganini is what makes him 2nd best. Chopin is just amazing. Period. No one tops Chopin when it comes to piano comps.
Beethoven, although also 3rd in my list of piano composers, is the number one music composer in general (my opinion of course).
I would spam some of my favorite comps, but I really don't know how to link videos. :D

just copy and paste the link in your response. It will show up as a video.
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2013 10:58:32 PM
Mozart, Rossini, Verde, and Offenbach are my BFFs.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus