Total Posts:55|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Planning to perform at school... Thoughts??

GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 10:26:40 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I don't have music for the background so I'll be singing it acapella.
And FYI, I'm not a fluent Spanish person either. It took me like 1 month to learn to sing this song. Tell me what you think.

1. Needs improvement?
2. Did well?
3. Did excellent?
4. Any suggestions?

Listen to my performance of "Mi Vida es Cristo
" on Sing! by Smule.
http://www.smule.com...
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Adam2
Posts: 1,024
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 10:37:55 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/9/2013 10:26:40 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
I don't have music for the background so I'll be singing it acapella.
And FYI, I'm not a fluent Spanish person either. It took me like 1 month to learn to sing this song. Tell me what you think.

1. Needs improvement?
2. Did well?
3. Did excellent?
4. Any suggestions?

Listen to my performance of "Mi Vida es Cristo
" on Sing! by Smule.
http://www.smule.com...

Love your singing.
Ayyuba
Posts: 218
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 10:38:50 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I love it! You are talented. :D
So you wanna know all about Sitara, huh? Knowledge is power, and you want knowledge of me? With great power comes great responsibility, so I hope you understand what you're getting yourself into. Don't say I didn't warn you.
http://www.writerscafe.org...
http://www.infowars.com...
http://www.condomdepot.com...
http://www.fundabortionnow.org...
"Anyone who knows anything about the presidency knows that liberalism and conservatism have jack sh*t to do with being president." -Im
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 10:43:32 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/9/2013 10:37:55 AM, Adam2 wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:26:40 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
I don't have music for the background so I'll be singing it acapella.
And FYI, I'm not a fluent Spanish person either. It took me like 1 month to learn to sing this song. Tell me what you think.

1. Needs improvement?
2. Did well?
3. Did excellent?
4. Any suggestions?

Listen to my performance of "Mi Vida es Cristo
" on Sing! by Smule.
http://www.smule.com...

Love your singing.

Thank you. :)
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 10:43:53 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/9/2013 10:38:50 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
I love it! You are talented. :D

Thank you :)
Appreciate that.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Ayyuba
Posts: 218
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 10:45:52 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/9/2013 10:43:53 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:38:50 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
I love it! You are talented. :D

Thank you :)
Appreciate that.

You bet. You even have the accent down. :)
So you wanna know all about Sitara, huh? Knowledge is power, and you want knowledge of me? With great power comes great responsibility, so I hope you understand what you're getting yourself into. Don't say I didn't warn you.
http://www.writerscafe.org...
http://www.infowars.com...
http://www.condomdepot.com...
http://www.fundabortionnow.org...
"Anyone who knows anything about the presidency knows that liberalism and conservatism have jack sh*t to do with being president." -Im
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 10:49:25 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/9/2013 10:45:52 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:43:53 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:38:50 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
I love it! You are talented. :D

Thank you :)
Appreciate that.

You bet. You even have the accent down. :)

Its funny that you say that because even if I'm speaking English, people always ask me if I'm a fluent Spanish speaker or if I'm from Spain or from Mexico because I apparently have a Spanish accent.. But I don't really speak it.. I understand it better if anything.. I think growing up hearing Spanish and learning what I do know on my own is the reason I picked up the accent..? Idk..
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Ayyuba
Posts: 218
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 10:51:05 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/9/2013 10:49:25 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:45:52 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:43:53 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:38:50 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
I love it! You are talented. :D

Thank you :)
Appreciate that.

You bet. You even have the accent down. :)

Its funny that you say that because even if I'm speaking English, people always ask me if I'm a fluent Spanish speaker or if I'm from Spain or from Mexico because I apparently have a Spanish accent.. But I don't really speak it.. I understand it better if anything.. I think growing up hearing Spanish and learning what I do know on my own is the reason I picked up the accent..? Idk..

that's so ironic because when I attempt to speak Spanish, I lean towards the Mexican accent. LOL.
So you wanna know all about Sitara, huh? Knowledge is power, and you want knowledge of me? With great power comes great responsibility, so I hope you understand what you're getting yourself into. Don't say I didn't warn you.
http://www.writerscafe.org...
http://www.infowars.com...
http://www.condomdepot.com...
http://www.fundabortionnow.org...
"Anyone who knows anything about the presidency knows that liberalism and conservatism have jack sh*t to do with being president." -Im
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 10:51:47 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/9/2013 10:51:05 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:49:25 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:45:52 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:43:53 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:38:50 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
I love it! You are talented. :D

Thank you :)
Appreciate that.

You bet. You even have the accent down. :)

Its funny that you say that because even if I'm speaking English, people always ask me if I'm a fluent Spanish speaker or if I'm from Spain or from Mexico because I apparently have a Spanish accent.. But I don't really speak it.. I understand it better if anything.. I think growing up hearing Spanish and learning what I do know on my own is the reason I picked up the accent..? Idk..

that's so ironic because when I attempt to speak Spanish, I lean towards the Mexican accent. LOL.

That's interesting.. haha!
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Ayyuba
Posts: 218
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 10:56:06 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/9/2013 10:51:47 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:51:05 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:49:25 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:45:52 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:43:53 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:38:50 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
I love it! You are talented. :D

Thank you :)
Appreciate that.

You bet. You even have the accent down. :)

Its funny that you say that because even if I'm speaking English, people always ask me if I'm a fluent Spanish speaker or if I'm from Spain or from Mexico because I apparently have a Spanish accent.. But I don't really speak it.. I understand it better if anything.. I think growing up hearing Spanish and learning what I do know on my own is the reason I picked up the accent..? Idk..

that's so ironic because when I attempt to speak Spanish, I lean towards the Mexican accent. LOL.

That's interesting.. haha!
I am also good with Arabic. Trying to get Hindi down as well.
So you wanna know all about Sitara, huh? Knowledge is power, and you want knowledge of me? With great power comes great responsibility, so I hope you understand what you're getting yourself into. Don't say I didn't warn you.
http://www.writerscafe.org...
http://www.infowars.com...
http://www.condomdepot.com...
http://www.fundabortionnow.org...
"Anyone who knows anything about the presidency knows that liberalism and conservatism have jack sh*t to do with being president." -Im
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 10:57:04 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/9/2013 10:56:06 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:51:47 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:51:05 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:49:25 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:45:52 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:43:53 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:38:50 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
I love it! You are talented. :D

Thank you :)
Appreciate that.

You bet. You even have the accent down. :)

Its funny that you say that because even if I'm speaking English, people always ask me if I'm a fluent Spanish speaker or if I'm from Spain or from Mexico because I apparently have a Spanish accent.. But I don't really speak it.. I understand it better if anything.. I think growing up hearing Spanish and learning what I do know on my own is the reason I picked up the accent..? Idk..

that's so ironic because when I attempt to speak Spanish, I lean towards the Mexican accent. LOL.

That's interesting.. haha!
I am also good with Arabic. Trying to get Hindi down as well.

Cool :)
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Ayyuba
Posts: 218
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 11:02:16 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/9/2013 10:57:04 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:56:06 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:51:47 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:51:05 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:49:25 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:45:52 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:43:53 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:38:50 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
I love it! You are talented. :D

Thank you :)
Appreciate that.

You bet. You even have the accent down. :)

Its funny that you say that because even if I'm speaking English, people always ask me if I'm a fluent Spanish speaker or if I'm from Spain or from Mexico because I apparently have a Spanish accent.. But I don't really speak it.. I understand it better if anything.. I think growing up hearing Spanish and learning what I do know on my own is the reason I picked up the accent..? Idk..

that's so ironic because when I attempt to speak Spanish, I lean towards the Mexican accent. LOL.

That's interesting.. haha!
I am also good with Arabic. Trying to get Hindi down as well.

Cool :)
What is your favorite language and why?
So you wanna know all about Sitara, huh? Knowledge is power, and you want knowledge of me? With great power comes great responsibility, so I hope you understand what you're getting yourself into. Don't say I didn't warn you.
http://www.writerscafe.org...
http://www.infowars.com...
http://www.condomdepot.com...
http://www.fundabortionnow.org...
"Anyone who knows anything about the presidency knows that liberalism and conservatism have jack sh*t to do with being president." -Im
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 11:03:05 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/9/2013 11:02:16 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:57:04 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:56:06 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:51:47 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:51:05 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:49:25 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:45:52 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:43:53 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:38:50 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
I love it! You are talented. :D

Thank you :)
Appreciate that.

You bet. You even have the accent down. :)

Its funny that you say that because even if I'm speaking English, people always ask me if I'm a fluent Spanish speaker or if I'm from Spain or from Mexico because I apparently have a Spanish accent.. But I don't really speak it.. I understand it better if anything.. I think growing up hearing Spanish and learning what I do know on my own is the reason I picked up the accent..? Idk..

that's so ironic because when I attempt to speak Spanish, I lean towards the Mexican accent. LOL.

That's interesting.. haha!
I am also good with Arabic. Trying to get Hindi down as well.

Cool :)
What is your favorite language and why?

Spanish because it runs in my family. :)
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Ayyuba
Posts: 218
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 11:05:12 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/9/2013 11:03:05 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 11:02:16 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:57:04 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:56:06 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:51:47 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:51:05 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:49:25 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:45:52 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:43:53 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:38:50 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
I love it! You are talented. :D

Thank you :)
Appreciate that.

You bet. You even have the accent down. :)

Its funny that you say that because even if I'm speaking English, people always ask me if I'm a fluent Spanish speaker or if I'm from Spain or from Mexico because I apparently have a Spanish accent.. But I don't really speak it.. I understand it better if anything.. I think growing up hearing Spanish and learning what I do know on my own is the reason I picked up the accent..? Idk..

that's so ironic because when I attempt to speak Spanish, I lean towards the Mexican accent. LOL.

That's interesting.. haha!
I am also good with Arabic. Trying to get Hindi down as well.

Cool :)
What is your favorite language and why?

Spanish because it runs in my family. :)
Rock on. Hindi is my favorite because that is where sitar music comes from.
So you wanna know all about Sitara, huh? Knowledge is power, and you want knowledge of me? With great power comes great responsibility, so I hope you understand what you're getting yourself into. Don't say I didn't warn you.
http://www.writerscafe.org...
http://www.infowars.com...
http://www.condomdepot.com...
http://www.fundabortionnow.org...
"Anyone who knows anything about the presidency knows that liberalism and conservatism have jack sh*t to do with being president." -Im
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 11:07:19 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/9/2013 11:05:12 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 11:03:05 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 11:02:16 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:57:04 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:56:06 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:51:47 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:51:05 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:49:25 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:45:52 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:43:53 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:38:50 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
I love it! You are talented. :D

Thank you :)
Appreciate that.

You bet. You even have the accent down. :)

Its funny that you say that because even if I'm speaking English, people always ask me if I'm a fluent Spanish speaker or if I'm from Spain or from Mexico because I apparently have a Spanish accent.. But I don't really speak it.. I understand it better if anything.. I think growing up hearing Spanish and learning what I do know on my own is the reason I picked up the accent..? Idk..

that's so ironic because when I attempt to speak Spanish, I lean towards the Mexican accent. LOL.

That's interesting.. haha!
I am also good with Arabic. Trying to get Hindi down as well.

Cool :)
What is your favorite language and why?

Spanish because it runs in my family. :)
Rock on. Hindi is my favorite because that is where sitar music comes from.

Oh ok. That's cool. I like listening to all languages though. I'm very fascinated with just the difference of the sounds and how the words are said compared to mine and Spanish.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Ayyuba
Posts: 218
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 11:10:24 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/9/2013 11:07:19 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 11:05:12 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 11:03:05 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 11:02:16 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:57:04 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:56:06 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:51:47 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:51:05 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:49:25 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:45:52 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:43:53 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:38:50 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
I love it! You are talented. :D

Thank you :)
Appreciate that.

You bet. You even have the accent down. :)

Its funny that you say that because even if I'm speaking English, people always ask me if I'm a fluent Spanish speaker or if I'm from Spain or from Mexico because I apparently have a Spanish accent.. But I don't really speak it.. I understand it better if anything.. I think growing up hearing Spanish and learning what I do know on my own is the reason I picked up the accent..? Idk..

that's so ironic because when I attempt to speak Spanish, I lean towards the Mexican accent. LOL.

That's interesting.. haha!
I am also good with Arabic. Trying to get Hindi down as well.

Cool :)
What is your favorite language and why?

Spanish because it runs in my family. :)
Rock on. Hindi is my favorite because that is where sitar music comes from.

Oh ok. That's cool. I like listening to all languages though. I'm very fascinated with just the difference of the sounds and how the words are said compared to mine and Spanish.
Me too. I like the sounds of Arabic, Hindi, Spanish, French, Panjabi, Italian, Turkish, and Greek. I llike it all. I often wonder what language we will speak in Heaven.
So you wanna know all about Sitara, huh? Knowledge is power, and you want knowledge of me? With great power comes great responsibility, so I hope you understand what you're getting yourself into. Don't say I didn't warn you.
http://www.writerscafe.org...
http://www.infowars.com...
http://www.condomdepot.com...
http://www.fundabortionnow.org...
"Anyone who knows anything about the presidency knows that liberalism and conservatism have jack sh*t to do with being president." -Im
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 11:25:47 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/9/2013 11:10:24 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 11:07:19 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 11:05:12 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 11:03:05 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 11:02:16 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:57:04 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:56:06 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:51:47 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:51:05 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:49:25 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:45:52 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:43:53 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:38:50 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
I love it! You are talented. :D

Thank you :)
Appreciate that.

You bet. You even have the accent down. :)

Its funny that you say that because even if I'm speaking English, people always ask me if I'm a fluent Spanish speaker or if I'm from Spain or from Mexico because I apparently have a Spanish accent.. But I don't really speak it.. I understand it better if anything.. I think growing up hearing Spanish and learning what I do know on my own is the reason I picked up the accent..? Idk..

that's so ironic because when I attempt to speak Spanish, I lean towards the Mexican accent. LOL.

That's interesting.. haha!
I am also good with Arabic. Trying to get Hindi down as well.

Cool :)
What is your favorite language and why?

Spanish because it runs in my family. :)
Rock on. Hindi is my favorite because that is where sitar music comes from.

Oh ok. That's cool. I like listening to all languages though. I'm very fascinated with just the difference of the sounds and how the words are said compared to mine and Spanish.
Me too. I like the sounds of Arabic, Hindi, Spanish, French, Panjabi, Italian, Turkish, and Greek. I llike it all. I often wonder what language we will speak in Heaven.

I don't know ha.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Ayyuba
Posts: 218
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 11:39:03 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/9/2013 11:25:47 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 11:10:24 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 11:07:19 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 11:05:12 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 11:03:05 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 11:02:16 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:57:04 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:56:06 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:51:47 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:51:05 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:49:25 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:45:52 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:43:53 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:38:50 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
I love it! You are talented. :D

Thank you :)
Appreciate that.

You bet. You even have the accent down. :)

Its funny that you say that because even if I'm speaking English, people always ask me if I'm a fluent Spanish speaker or if I'm from Spain or from Mexico because I apparently have a Spanish accent.. But I don't really speak it.. I understand it better if anything.. I think growing up hearing Spanish and learning what I do know on my own is the reason I picked up the accent..? Idk..

that's so ironic because when I attempt to speak Spanish, I lean towards the Mexican accent. LOL.

That's interesting.. haha!
I am also good with Arabic. Trying to get Hindi down as well.

Cool :)
What is your favorite language and why?

Spanish because it runs in my family. :)
Rock on. Hindi is my favorite because that is where sitar music comes from.

Oh ok. That's cool. I like listening to all languages though. I'm very fascinated with just the difference of the sounds and how the words are said compared to mine and Spanish.
Me too. I like the sounds of Arabic, Hindi, Spanish, French, Panjabi, Italian, Turkish, and Greek. I llike it all. I often wonder what language we will speak in Heaven.

I don't know ha.

Just check out the sounds of the music on YouTube.
So you wanna know all about Sitara, huh? Knowledge is power, and you want knowledge of me? With great power comes great responsibility, so I hope you understand what you're getting yourself into. Don't say I didn't warn you.
http://www.writerscafe.org...
http://www.infowars.com...
http://www.condomdepot.com...
http://www.fundabortionnow.org...
"Anyone who knows anything about the presidency knows that liberalism and conservatism have jack sh*t to do with being president." -Im
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 11:39:56 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/9/2013 11:39:03 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 11:25:47 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 11:10:24 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 11:07:19 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 11:05:12 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 11:03:05 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 11:02:16 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:57:04 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:56:06 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:51:47 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:51:05 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:49:25 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:45:52 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:43:53 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:38:50 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
I love it! You are talented. :D

Thank you :)
Appreciate that.

You bet. You even have the accent down. :)

Its funny that you say that because even if I'm speaking English, people always ask me if I'm a fluent Spanish speaker or if I'm from Spain or from Mexico because I apparently have a Spanish accent.. But I don't really speak it.. I understand it better if anything.. I think growing up hearing Spanish and learning what I do know on my own is the reason I picked up the accent..? Idk..

that's so ironic because when I attempt to speak Spanish, I lean towards the Mexican accent. LOL.

That's interesting.. haha!
I am also good with Arabic. Trying to get Hindi down as well.

Cool :)
What is your favorite language and why?

Spanish because it runs in my family. :)
Rock on. Hindi is my favorite because that is where sitar music comes from.

Oh ok. That's cool. I like listening to all languages though. I'm very fascinated with just the difference of the sounds and how the words are said compared to mine and Spanish.
Me too. I like the sounds of Arabic, Hindi, Spanish, French, Panjabi, Italian, Turkish, and Greek. I llike it all. I often wonder what language we will speak in Heaven.

I don't know ha.

Just check out the sounds of the music on YouTube.

Actually, I already do haha!
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Ayyuba
Posts: 218
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 11:49:09 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/9/2013 11:39:56 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 11:39:03 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 11:25:47 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 11:10:24 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 11:07:19 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 11:05:12 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 11:03:05 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 11:02:16 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:57:04 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:56:06 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:51:47 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:51:05 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:49:25 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:45:52 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:43:53 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:38:50 AM, Ayyuba wrote:
I love it! You are talented. :D

Thank you :)
Appreciate that.

You bet. You even have the accent down. :)

Its funny that you say that because even if I'm speaking English, people always ask me if I'm a fluent Spanish speaker or if I'm from Spain or from Mexico because I apparently have a Spanish accent.. But I don't really speak it.. I understand it better if anything.. I think growing up hearing Spanish and learning what I do know on my own is the reason I picked up the accent..? Idk..

that's so ironic because when I attempt to speak Spanish, I lean towards the Mexican accent. LOL.

That's interesting.. haha!
I am also good with Arabic. Trying to get Hindi down as well.

Cool :)
What is your favorite language and why?

Spanish because it runs in my family. :)
Rock on. Hindi is my favorite because that is where sitar music comes from.

Oh ok. That's cool. I like listening to all languages though. I'm very fascinated with just the difference of the sounds and how the words are said compared to mine and Spanish.
Me too. I like the sounds of Arabic, Hindi, Spanish, French, Panjabi, Italian, Turkish, and Greek. I llike it all. I often wonder what language we will speak in Heaven.

I don't know ha.

Just check out the sounds of the music on YouTube.

Actually, I already do haha!

YouTube is having technical difficulties. I clear my cache at least once a day, so I know it aint me. The videos were stopping for no reason, and right when I was listening to sitar music. Ugh.
So you wanna know all about Sitara, huh? Knowledge is power, and you want knowledge of me? With great power comes great responsibility, so I hope you understand what you're getting yourself into. Don't say I didn't warn you.
http://www.writerscafe.org...
http://www.infowars.com...
http://www.condomdepot.com...
http://www.fundabortionnow.org...
"Anyone who knows anything about the presidency knows that liberalism and conservatism have jack sh*t to do with being president." -Im
Atrag
Posts: 100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 1:21:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/9/2013 10:26:40 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
I don't have music for the background so I'll be singing it acapella.
And FYI, I'm not a fluent Spanish person either. It took me like 1 month to learn to sing this song. Tell me what you think.

1. Needs improvement?
2. Did well?
3. Did excellent?
4. Any suggestions?

Listen to my performance of "Mi Vida es Cristo
" on Sing! by Smule.
http://www.smule.com...

You're not a terrible singer but the lyrics are very very difficult to understand. Could you not sing it in English? I was listening to it with a Spanish friend of mine and we were able to pick out some words..

oscuridad... perdido en el error.... la senda vana del placer, la muerte me llev"
... rebelde ... amarme asi
de no haber sido por tu amor.... de ti

If you really have to sing it in Spanish you need a lot of help with your pronunciation.
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 2:18:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/9/2013 1:21:25 PM, Atrag wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:26:40 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
I don't have music for the background so I'll be singing it acapella.
And FYI, I'm not a fluent Spanish person either. It took me like 1 month to learn to sing this song. Tell me what you think.

1. Needs improvement?
2. Did well?
3. Did excellent?
4. Any suggestions?

Listen to my performance of "Mi Vida es Cristo
" on Sing! by Smule.
http://www.smule.com...

You're not a terrible singer but the lyrics are very very difficult to understand. Could you not sing it in English? I was listening to it with a Spanish friend of mine and we were able to pick out some words..

oscuridad... perdido en el error.... la senda vana del placer, la muerte me llev"
... rebelde ... amarme asi
de no haber sido por tu amor.... de ti

If you really have to sing it in Spanish you need a lot of help with your pronunciation.

Thank you for your honesty. That's what I was looking for.

It should say,

"En densa oscuridad vague, perdido en el error
la senda vana del placer, a muerte me llevo
siendo rebelde a Tu voz,
quistste amarme asi
de no haber sido por Tu amor
aun huiria de Ti.

En rumbo a mi perdicion indiferente aun,
de mi tuviste compasion, me guiste a la Cruz
y contemple tu gran bondad, sufriste Tu
por mi, al Tu morir en mi lugar, Tu gracia recibi.

Chorus:
Aleluya! Mi vida es Cristo
Aleluya! Jesus es mi todo

Ahora, Senor, Tuyo sere, y vivire por Ti Tus mandamientos seguire
por Tu poder en mi, usa mi vida, oh Senor, como lo quieras Tu
y que sea siempre mi cancion, "Mi gloria eres Tu".

Chorus (again 2x)
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
ratnesh_mohan
Posts: 1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 9:44:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/9/2013 10:26:40 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
I don't have music for the background so I'll be singing it acapella.
And FYI, I'm not a fluent Spanish person either. It took me like 1 month to learn to sing this song. Tell me what you think.

1. Needs improvement?
2. Did well?
3. Did excellent?
4. Any suggestions?

Listen to my performance of "Mi Vida es Cristo
" on Sing! by Smule.
http://www.smule.com...

Very nicely sung. It requires a lot of practice and dedication to sing like this. Amazing :)
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2013 1:43:17 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/10/2013 12:58:35 AM, HostileBelief wrote:
You have a very beautiful singing voice. You will probably win the talent show.

Aww thank you :)
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
airmax1227
Posts: 13,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2013 10:11:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Very well done. You sound great. Good luck at the performance, though it sounds like you are well prepared for it.
Debate.org Moderator
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 4:41:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/10/2013 10:11:12 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
Very well done. You sound great. Good luck at the performance, though it sounds like you are well prepared for it.

Thank you. :)
I appreciate that!
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Beverlee
Posts: 721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 5:31:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I thought it was beautiful and moving. Very well done! Is it a Christmas song? I would love to hear you do Stille Nacht... that song always makes me cry if it is sung real slow. (Not plodding, but slow, about even with a heartbeat.) Also Auld Lang Syne, lol. Lots of songs make me cry, I guess.
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 5:41:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/11/2013 5:31:14 PM, Beverlee wrote:
I thought it was beautiful and moving. Very well done! Is it a Christmas song? I would love to hear you do Stille Nacht... that song always makes me cry if it is sung real slow. (Not plodding, but slow, about even with a heartbeat.) Also Auld Lang Syne, lol. Lots of songs make me cry, I guess.

Awe, thank you Beverlee :)

No its not a Christmas song lol... In English the name of the song is called, "All I have is Christ" In Spanish its called, "Mi Vida es Cristo"... Is Stille Nacht, Silent Night? But what language is that your writing? I'll work on singing the songs that you've requested, but in Spanish because I'm more familiar with Spanish..
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2013 12:50:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/9/2013 10:37:55 AM, Adam2 wrote:
At 11/9/2013 10:26:40 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
I don't have music for the background so I'll be singing it acapella.
And FYI, I'm not a fluent Spanish person either. It took me like 1 month to learn to sing this song. Tell me what you think.

1. Needs improvement?
2. Did well?
3. Did excellent?
4. Any suggestions?

Listen to my performance of "Mi Vida es Cristo
" on Sing! by Smule.
http://www.smule.com...

Love your singing.

Sounds pretty good there. Never knew you were into music like that. So are you gonna make an album one day. I hope that you do.