Total Posts:22|Showing Posts:1-22
Jump to topic:

I'll design a custom HD profile pic for you.

Buckethead31594
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2014 11:27:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm bored, so I thought this would be fun to do. If anyone has a profile pic that they dislike, or if they are thinking about getting a new one, let me know and I will design one for you. Just give me any preferences that you have for it, and I will design one based on any criterion that you supply me. As for my background, I am a professional graphic designer: having designed countless websites, apps and logos for numerous businesses. I'm currently attending a graphic design internship with Juggle this summer.

Please feel free to comment or send me a message if you're interested.
"By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher." - Socrates
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2014 1:41:03 PM
At 2/28/2014 11:27:47 AM, Buckethead31594 wrote:
I'm bored, so I thought this would be fun to do. If anyone has a profile pic that they dislike, or if they are thinking about getting a new one, let me know and I will design one for you. Just give me any preferences that you have for it, and I will design one based on any criterion that you supply me. As for my background, I am a professional graphic designer: having designed countless websites, apps and logos for numerous businesses. I'm currently attending a graphic design internship with Juggle this summer.

Can you create an insignia for the DDO Members Union? It can be relatively simple.
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2014 1:45:44 PM

can you make like a 2-sides to an angel and demon combined like, light vs dark, and opposites of each other on opposite sides with the background holy and pure on one side with death and hell on the other, with the dood having pimp wings
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
Buckethead31594
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2014 2:00:24 PM
At 3/2/2014 1:41:03 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:

Can you create an insignia for the DDO Members Union? It can be relatively simple.

Absolutely, I will get to work on it today.
"By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher." - Socrates
Buckethead31594
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2014 2:01:00 PM
At 3/2/2014 1:45:44 PM, yay842 wrote:

can you make like a 2-sides to an angel and demon combined like, light vs dark, and opposites of each other on opposite sides with the background holy and pure on one side with death and hell on the other, with the dood having pimp wings

Sure, sounds easy enough. I'll see what I can do.
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2014 2:26:40 PM
At 3/2/2014 2:00:24 PM, Buckethead31594 wrote:
At 3/2/2014 1:41:03 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:

Absolutely, I will get to work on it today.

sweg
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2014 2:33:44 PM
At 3/2/2014 2:01:00 PM, Buckethead31594 wrote:

I might be interested in a new shadow link vs link pic, but I don't think anything can beat the one I got.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Buckethead31594
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2014 2:36:09 PM
At 3/2/2014 2:33:44 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:

I might be interested in a new shadow link vs link pic, but I don't think anything can beat the one I got.

Yeah, it's pretty awesome as it is, haha. I'll give it a shot, nonetheless.
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2014 2:50:08 PM
At 3/2/2014 2:36:09 PM, Buckethead31594 wrote:

whenever i hear stuff like this, i think of this:
http://www.pinterest.com...
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2014 3:41:14 PM
At 3/2/2014 2:50:08 PM, yay842 wrote:

That was hilarious XD
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

Buckethead31594
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2014 3:57:07 PM

Hahahaha! So true... Also, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only guy that follows pinterest:)
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2014 3:58:46 PM
At 3/2/2014 3:57:07 PM, Buckethead31594 wrote:

Hahahaha! So true... Also, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only guy that follows pinterest:)

Yeah, can you design a insignia for the DDO Revolution Party.
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
Buckethead31594
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2014 3:59:21 PM
At 3/2/2014 3:58:46 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:

I'll be glad to
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2014 4:11:05 PM
At 3/2/2014 3:59:21 PM, Buckethead31594 wrote:
At 3/2/2014 3:58:46 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:

I'll be glad to

I was not aware you were an artist. I suck at being creative. Anyways, here is a cruddy version of what I was going for....

https://docs.google.com...
Buckethead31594
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2014 5:56:41 PM

I'll be glad to

I was not aware you were an artist. I suck at being creative. Anyways, here is a cruddy version of what I was going for....

perfect! Just what I had in mind :)
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2014 6:35:05 PM
At 3/2/2014 5:56:41 PM, Buckethead31594 wrote:

I'll be glad to

perfect! Just what I had in mind :)

Thanks!
LuckyStars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2014 7:00:44 PM

Make me one either about lucky stars... Obviously.
Buckethead31594
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2014 9:32:03 PM
At 3/2/2014 7:00:44 PM, LuckyStars wrote:

Make me one either about lucky stars... Obviously.

haha, ok.
violetviolin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2014 12:12:12 AM
I don't know if you are still offering this, but I love music, and was wondering if you could make something incorporating music/music notes and a lot of the color purple? And maybe a violin? By the way, this is really cool that you started a forum to offer your services to people, so thanks.
EvelynRichmond
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2014 11:14:00 PM
Thanks for the offer, however do you only create profile pics or can we ask you to create a logo for a business as well? I recently came across the profile of a logo design service at http://www.linkedin.com... which offer a variety of quality design services. I think this logo design company is much more feasible for me.
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 2:57:38 PM
At 9/16/2014 11:14:00 PM, EvelynRichmond wrote:
Thanks for the offer, however do you only create profile pics or can we ask you to create a logo for a business as well? I recently came across the profile of a logo design service at http://www.linkedin.com... which offer a variety of quality design services. I think this logo design company is much more feasible for me.

I don't think he's even on the Site anymore.
All hail the Necroposter!
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):