Jump to topic:

Proof That the Art Section is Dead

Crescendo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2014 2:14:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
A little while back I made a thread about the story that I was (and still am) writing, a story called Luther. At the time that I'm writing this, that thread hasn't been posted on in at least two months.
Yet all one has to do is go to the second page and there it is!

Conclusion: The Arts Forum is dead.
My View of the World:
http://www.debate.org...

My Greatest Debate (As of so far):
http://www.debate.org...
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2014 10:49:28 PM
At 5/25/2014 2:14:29 PM, Crescendo wrote:
A little while back I made a thread about the story that I was (and still am) writing, a story called Luther. At the time that I'm writing this, that thread hasn't been posted on in at least two months.

Even further proof:
No one has replied to this for eight hours, and the only reason I am is because I accidentally clicked "Arts" instead of "Debate.org" on the Forums drop-down...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 1:33:39 AM
At 5/25/2014 10:49:28 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 5/25/2014 2:14:29 PM, Crescendo wrote:

Even further proof:
No one has replied to this for eight hours, and the only reason I am is because I accidentally clicked "Arts" instead of "Debate.org" on the Forums drop-down...

I keep accidentally clicking arts also. I'm tired of accidentally clicking on this thread.