Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

Check Out My Poetry Blog!

tylergraham95
Posts: 1,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2014 6:07:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hey guys! If you like poetry, you should check out my blog!
http://tgpslam.blogspot.com...

Don't forget to comment and share if you enjoy it! :D
"we dig" - Jeanette Runquist (1943 - 2015)
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2014 11:26:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/28/2014 6:07:13 PM, tylergraham95 wrote:
Hey guys! If you like poetry, you should check out my blog!
http://tgpslam.blogspot.com...

Don't forget to comment and share if you enjoy it! :D

Done! :)
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
tylergraham95
Posts: 1,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 12:48:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/28/2014 11:26:48 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 6/28/2014 6:07:13 PM, tylergraham95 wrote:
Hey guys! If you like poetry, you should check out my blog!
http://tgpslam.blogspot.com...

Don't forget to comment and share if you enjoy it! :D

Done! :)

Thanks! I'll be posting at least 3 times a week so check it regularly! I'm trying to get a steady flow of regular readers.
"we dig" - Jeanette Runquist (1943 - 2015)
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 12:50:35 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/29/2014 12:48:38 AM, tylergraham95 wrote:
At 6/28/2014 11:26:48 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 6/28/2014 6:07:13 PM, tylergraham95 wrote:
Hey guys! If you like poetry, you should check out my blog!
http://tgpslam.blogspot.com...

Don't forget to comment and share if you enjoy it! :D

Done! :)

Thanks! I'll be posting at least 3 times a week so check it regularly! I'm trying to get a steady flow of regular readers.

I love poetry. So I'll definitely be reading em!
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
tylergraham95
Posts: 1,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 12:51:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/29/2014 12:50:35 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 6/29/2014 12:48:38 AM, tylergraham95 wrote:
At 6/28/2014 11:26:48 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 6/28/2014 6:07:13 PM, tylergraham95 wrote:
Hey guys! If you like poetry, you should check out my blog!
http://tgpslam.blogspot.com...

Don't forget to comment and share if you enjoy it! :D

Done! :)

Thanks! I'll be posting at least 3 times a week so check it regularly! I'm trying to get a steady flow of regular readers.

I love poetry. So I'll definitely be reading em!

Awesome! Thank you so much!
"we dig" - Jeanette Runquist (1943 - 2015)