Jump to topic:

I'll Try This Here

Such
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 7:08:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Perhaps I put this topic in the wrong place the last time. I tried posting it in the Miscellaneous Forum, and it was ignored, then someone somehow buried it so that it appeared on the second or third page, among threads created at an earlier date, so that no one would see it. So, rather than jump to conclusions that it was ignored because everyone thinks I'm ugly or that no one is interested, I'll try it here (where it might be more relevant, anyway).

So, here's my idea: come up with a way to describe yourself, and I'll draw a depiction of you in that image. It doesn't matter how accurate it is; it can be human, animal, or mythological creature, and it can be any gender. The only thing I ask is that it's original. The more thorough your description, the closer I'll get it to what you have in mind.

Maybe you can use it as an avatar, or I can create something more with it after I've made many enough.

Or, everyone can just ignore this again, and I'll go find another way to keep myself in practice.

Ready?...<squeezes eyes shut and holds breath>...GO!
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 12:35:15 PM
At 7/29/2014 7:08:11 AM, Such wrote:
Perhaps I put this topic in the wrong place the last time. I tried posting it in the Miscellaneous Forum, and it was ignored, then someone somehow buried it so that it appeared on the second or third page, among threads created at an earlier date, so that no one would see it. So, rather than jump to conclusions that it was ignored because everyone thinks I'm ugly or that no one is interested, I'll try it here (where it might be more relevant, anyway).

I'll pass, but to answer your question, topics are ordered in the forums by the last comment posted. It doesn't matter when the topic was created.
My work here is, finally, done.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 2:32:48 PM

So, here's my idea: come up with a way to describe yourself, and I'll draw a depiction of you in that image. It doesn't matter how accurate it is; it can be human, animal, or mythological creature, and it can be any gender. The only thing I ask is that it's original. The more thorough your description, the closer I'll get it to what you have in mind.

Maybe you can use it as an avatar, or I can create something more with it after I've made many enough.

Or, everyone can just ignore this again, and I'll go find another way to keep myself in practice.

I'm have a huge sack look like the Incredible Hulk on steroids and I fly using fairy dust.
9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 8:48:11 PM

I am Oedipus!

Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy

Reign of Terror is unjustified

Raise min. wage to $10.10
ChosenWolff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 8:55:32 PM
At 7/29/2014 8:48:11 PM, 9spaceking wrote:

I am Oedipus!

i0hnw=9hewn
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8