music critique

suttichart.denpruektham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 5:26:55 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
hi, I felt like I need some advise....

Let's say I've been invited to some classical music concert by the Navy.. and it was bad.. so very bad... it would have been a disaster if they had hold this concert else where. And then they ask me to talk something about it in my radio program... what should I do? Should I just ignore all of those mistakes and told my audience that I just had the most enjoyable Beethoven I ever experienced? Or should I spelled out every of the bad point they made and told them truthfully that "sorry guy, this is a school boy level performance, how can you even called yourself a pro?"

Some part in my brain told me that, praising the navy seem to be better for business.. the other part somewhat see it as a very bad idea...
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 1:44:07 PM
At 7/31/2014 5:26:55 AM, suttichart.denpruektham wrote:

Let's say I've been invited to some classical music concert by the Navy.. and it was bad.. so very bad... it would have been a disaster if they had hold this concert else where. And then they ask me to talk something about it in my radio program... what should I do? Should I just ignore all of those mistakes and told my audience that I just had the most enjoyable Beethoven I ever experienced? Or should I spelled out every of the bad point they made and told them truthfully that "sorry guy, this is a school boy level performance, how can you even called yourself a pro?"

Some part in my brain told me that, praising the navy seem to be better for business.. the other part somewhat see it as a very bad idea...

I'd expose them for their mistakes. it's better that way.
suttichart.denpruektham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 2:26:08 PM
At 8/14/2014 1:44:07 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
At 7/31/2014 5:26:55 AM, suttichart.denpruektham wrote:

I'd expose them for their mistakes. it's better that way.

Deep down inside, I am feeling the same - I just can't find any reasonable cause for me to do that. I doubt if any audience would be serious about this performance of their, when I think about it, they just want an opportunity to dress in a nice jacket and behave like a nobility. The Navy would be definitely not happy, I just can't really give myself an answer as to why should I do it... except for my personal concious