Jump to topic:

Team rap battle

Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 1:47:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I think it's time for a team rap battle. Let's pick teams. 2 people per team go against another team for 3 rounds and after we're done, we'll let people here pick the winners.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2014 1:53:53 AM
At 8/14/2014 1:47:50 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I think it's time for a team rap battle. Let's pick teams. 2 people per team go against another team for 3 rounds and after we're done, we'll let people here pick the winners.

You suck nigga. Me & Mikal vs. Whoever the fvck u want.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2014 7:04:55 AM
At 8/24/2014 1:53:53 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

lol i could say the same about you, but no one's willing to join my side so oh well
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2014 11:34:39 AM
At 8/24/2014 7:04:55 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:

lol i could say the same about you, but no one's willing to join my side so oh well

http://static.fjcdn.com...
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2014 5:11:26 PM

get shadow and lets go
JohnMaynardKeynes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2014 5:15:31 PM
At 8/24/2014 5:11:26 PM, Mikal wrote:

get shadow and lets go

+1

Totally let me know if you guys are doing this.
~JohnMaynardKeynes

"The sight of my succulent backside acts as a sedative for the beholder. It soothes the pain of life and makes all which hurts seem like bliss. I urge all those stressed by ridiculous drama on DDO which will never affect your real life to gaze upon my cheeks for they will make you have an excitement and joy you've never felt before." -- Dr. Dennybug

Founder of the BSH-YYW Fan Club
Founder of the Barkalotti
Stand with Dogs and Economics
ShadowKingStudios
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 10:14:37 AM
I'm not going up against a cheater, unless we do it globally through Youtube. Format must be decided on in advance by a potential audience. DDO members can vote for which format, but the battle is hosted via Youtube through a join account that only US four know the password to in order to upload responding videos.

A.
Strictly text-based
Text & Vocals
Truth & Mikal: Text only (OR) 3a. Text & Vocals
Shadow & Blade: Text only (OR) 3a. Text & Vocals
Strictly vocal-based

B. Both teams must select to use either a Team Name or their DDO names (See "C")
C. Video titles (no matter what format is commissioned) must adhere to coherence:
1. Team A - Round 1 - Initial Rap Against Team B
2. Team B - Round 1 - Rebuttal Rap vs. Team A's Initial Rap
3. Team A - Round 2 - Rebuttal Rap vs. Team B's Rebuttal Rap (R1)
etc.

D.
Bar limit is predetermined. 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, or 30. Bar, for clarity, will not be music musical but mean "a single coherent line at a max of 22 words". Legit hyphenated words are 1 word. "Faggot-@ss" is 2 not 1; "Cannot" is compound not hyphenated, 1 word; "Eighty-six" is 1, not 2; "Daughter-in-law" is literally 3 words but 1 phrase which is valid as 1 word under our rules.

E.
Judging rules determined & AGREED on by use plus input from DDO members. Rules MUST be posted in description of each video. Viewer comments will have to be confirmed by us. Only viewers with non-blue avatars are allowed a vote. Those with avatars MUST have viewed 10 or more videos, commented to videos at least 5 times, and verification of this rest solely in Truth & Blade's decision after corresponding upon it. This reason you two alone have this autonomy is blatantly obvious. I don't trust Mikal & he does trust me. It is you-alls discernment that decides approval of a comment if they meet criteria. #1 rule: it must be strictly about the raps or the rappers' styles. Votes are determined by "Likes" only. Judgment is only valid on Youtube.

F.
Titles must be written in a similar fashion. (See "C"). Lyrical text should be Arial and/or Times New Roman in 14pt font, right sided or centered. White letters behind black background.

G.
Deadline for an official global vote tally is 3 months and a day, meaning, 30 days per months with an extra day used to be calculate the total likes. Unless we start on the first day of a month (excluding September) then the calculation day is the fourth 1st day of the fourth month. Each member is required to photo capture a visible representation of each video's Title & Likes in a full view. Results will be posted in one poll or forum post, with each member's photos succeeding the other to conform to coherence.

H. The Youtube audience has the final word.
Winners: gets official, justified, & uncontested bragging rights.
Losers: must formally admit, to the winners' knowledge, the winners beat them fair & square.

NO OTHER argument is valid independent of the official "Likes" tally. Comments hold no weight against the official Likes tally. This is why it is extremely important that each team explicitly writes in their description BEFORE & AFTER the rules "Only your "Like" vote will determine a winner" and also if desired BEFORE & AFTER each team's on-screen lyrics.

Finally, again...
I will only accept this challenge if (1.) A, D, E, G, & H are official standards; and (2.) begin date is after 9/13/2014.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 3:26:12 PM
At 8/25/2014 10:14:37 AM, ShadowKingStudios wrote:
I'm not going up against a cheater, unless we do it globally through Youtube. Format must be decided on in advance by a potential audience. DDO members can vote for which format, but the battle is hosted via Youtube through a join account that only US four know the password to in order to upload responding videos.

A.
Strictly text-based
Text & Vocals
Truth & Mikal: Text only (OR) 3a. Text & Vocals
Shadow & Blade: Text only (OR) 3a. Text & Vocals
Strictly vocal-based

B. Both teams must select to use either a Team Name or their DDO names (See "C")
C. Video titles (no matter what format is commissioned) must adhere to coherence:
1. Team A - Round 1 - Initial Rap Against Team B
2. Team B - Round 1 - Rebuttal Rap vs. Team A's Initial Rap
3. Team A - Round 2 - Rebuttal Rap vs. Team B's Rebuttal Rap (R1)
etc.

D.
Bar limit is predetermined. 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, or 30. Bar, for clarity, will not be music musical but mean "a single coherent line at a max of 22 words". Legit hyphenated words are 1 word. "Faggot-@ss" is 2 not 1; "Cannot" is compound not hyphenated, 1 word; "Eighty-six" is 1, not 2; "Daughter-in-law" is literally 3 words but 1 phrase which is valid as 1 word under our rules.

E.
Judging rules determined & AGREED on by use plus input from DDO members. Rules MUST be posted in description of each video. Viewer comments will have to be confirmed by us. Only viewers with non-blue avatars are allowed a vote. Those with avatars MUST have viewed 10 or more videos, commented to videos at least 5 times, and verification of this rest solely in Truth & Blade's decision after corresponding upon it. This reason you two alone have this autonomy is blatantly obvious. I don't trust Mikal & he does trust me. It is you-alls discernment that decides approval of a comment if they meet criteria. #1 rule: it must be strictly about the raps or the rappers' styles. Votes are determined by "Likes" only. Judgment is only valid on Youtube.

F.
Titles must be written in a similar fashion. (See "C"). Lyrical text should be Arial and/or Times New Roman in 14pt font, right sided or centered. White letters behind black background.

G.
Deadline for an official global vote tally is 3 months and a day, meaning, 30 days per months with an extra day used to be calculate the total likes. Unless we start on the first day of a month (excluding September) then the calculation day is the fourth 1st day of the fourth month. Each member is required to photo capture a visible representation of each video's Title & Likes in a full view. Results will be posted in one poll or forum post, with each member's photos succeeding the other to conform to coherence.

H. The Youtube audience has the final word.
Winners: gets official, justified, & uncontested bragging rights.
Losers: must formally admit, to the winners' knowledge, the winners beat them fair & square.

NO OTHER argument is valid independent of the official "Likes" tally. Comments hold no weight against the official Likes tally. This is why it is extremely important that each team explicitly writes in their description BEFORE & AFTER the rules "Only your "Like" vote will determine a winner" and also if desired BEFORE & AFTER each team's on-screen lyrics.

Finally, again...
I will only accept this challenge if (1.) A, D, E, G, & H are official standards; and (2.) begin date is after 9/13/2014.

Cheater*

Jifpop writes 3 RFDS to vote against me for him and he still gets beat 70 to 14

I mean this with all of my heart, you are a btch
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 3:33:24 PM
I didn't notice this thread until now.
Is it Truth_Seeker and ShadowKing versus Blade_of_Truth and Mikal?
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
ShadowKingStudios
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 5:38:09 PM
MIKAL

How come you so stupid? You will win HERE ONLY because of conspirators. Take this globally and I promise you I will wipe the floor with you.

Blade, I've never begged a white boy for anything, but I'm begging you nigga convince this pansy-@ss slut to go global. If you two win I promise you I will send YOU a $300 dollar check on top of official props. He keeps harp on about shitt here, get in front of an unbiased audience and let's see how you fare.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 5:40:41 PM
At 8/26/2014 5:38:09 PM, ShadowKingStudios wrote:
MIKAL

How come you so stupid? You will win HERE ONLY because of conspirators. Take this globally and I promise you I will wipe the floor with you.

Blade, I've never begged a white boy for anything, but I'm begging you nigga convince this pansy-@ss slut to go global. If you two win I promise you I will send YOU a $300 dollar check on top of official props. He keeps harp on about shitt here, get in front of an unbiased audience and let's see how you fare.

http://www.debate.org...

Conspiracy you dumb azz btch, The only two votes you have is because the people that voted for you hate me. One of the was going around writing RFDS for you to swing the debate in your favor

Go choke on a fat dik you waste of life
ShadowKingStudios
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 6:00:52 PM
Bittch, what that have to do with a global battle? You won HERE. Like I said coward. Take it globally. But I see you haven't addressed that. Weasel. You can't win in front of a worldwide judging panel. Youtube it bittch and stop with elements that were pre-constructed in your favor.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 6:02:52 PM
At 8/26/2014 6:00:52 PM, ShadowKingStudios wrote:
Bittch, what that have to do with a global battle? You won HERE. Like I said coward. Take it globally. But I see you haven't addressed that. Weasel. You can't win in front of a worldwide judging panel. Youtube it bittch and stop with elements that were pre-constructed in your favor.

I offered to fly you out to beat your azz, you said no

I offered to do a live battle with you on google + that would post to youtube, you said no

I offered to do any type of battle with you and you said no

you cry conspiracy and people were writing RFDS for you to vote against me

Just stfu dear god your so dumb it hurts
ShadowKingStudios
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 6:23:34 PM
Read the comments on Richard debate better, fool.

The fight - I accepted.
I don't use Google+ just Youtube - So in truth, I accepted.
You've never detailed any "other type of battle" - in which doesn't seem relevant to rapping or fighting.

So to cut through all the bs, when do you want to do the Youtube battle? Don't respond with any other bs, just give a specific date. Accept or decline with a date or without one.

GIVE
Date:________________ (<Date ONLY)

NO OTHER INFO JUST A DATE.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 6:27:07 PM
At 8/26/2014 6:23:34 PM, ShadowKingStudios wrote:
Read the comments on Richard debate better, fool.

The fight - I accepted.
I don't use Google+ just Youtube - So in truth, I accepted.
You've never detailed any "other type of battle" - in which doesn't seem relevant to rapping or fighting.

So to cut through all the bs, when do you want to do the Youtube battle? Don't respond with any other bs, just give a specific date. Accept or decline with a date or without one.

GIVE
Date:__When juggles decides to host it and if they decide to host it. Currently begging airmax to talk to them______________ (<Date ONLY)

NO OTHER INFO JUST A DATE.

You accepted nothing

you were like

"lets verify and post videos of us boxing and after 2 months we can determine"

stfu and just fight ffs

google + is youtube and you flat said no, ill go pull the fuking comments. You were like "its to bias and bul sht bul sht"

your spitting the word bias around and having people write RFDS in favor of you. Just stfu

Like dear god you hurt my brain, washing my hands of you. If I talk max into this and he can get juggle to possibly sponsor it, which is slim and you decline this challenge. You are forever a btch to everyone who has ever seen you. Now go away and stop talking
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 6:31:26 PM
The way this would work on here is

Me and Bot vs Truth and Shadow

Me and Bot each would get like 12 bars a piece in a round, and they would get 12 bars each. 24 bars total per round.

I post mine, blade posts his, ec and so forth and you would clarify who posts it. One person from each time would do the posting for the other

Id post it from my profile and either shadow or truth would accept and they coordinate. No way they will take this though
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 6:42:35 PM
At 8/26/2014 6:35:19 PM, ShadowKingStudios wrote:
Your profile? DDO or Youtube?

the fight is going to be 2 months

Google + is literally a recorded youtube video where people can watch

the team thing you are not taking because you are a btch

now unless you are taking this team rap battle thing, leave the thread because its derailing it and be and blade actually want a match
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 6:48:08 PM
At 8/26/2014 6:42:35 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 8/26/2014 6:35:19 PM, ShadowKingStudios wrote:
Your profile? DDO or Youtube?

the fight is going to be 2 months

*if i can actually get airmax to convince juggle
ShadowKingStudios
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 6:57:51 PM
1st, you ain't my daddy you don't tell me what to do as if you have any authority. Read slower and you would see my original post was accepting the team battle. But precise & distinct rules & guidelines need to be drawn up to avoid any future arguments. And it will be through a join account we all have access to. See my proposed rules.

Is each member open game or are you proposing strictly Me vs. You; Truth vs Blade?
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 9:31:42 PM
At 8/26/2014 6:57:51 PM, ShadowKingStudios wrote:
1st, you ain't my daddy you don't tell me what to do as if you have any authority. Read slower and you would see my original post was accepting the team battle. But precise & distinct rules & guidelines need to be drawn up to avoid any future arguments. And it will be through a join account we all have access to. See my proposed rules.

Is each member open game or are you proposing strictly Me vs. You; Truth vs Blade?

Its open

Its me and Blade vs you and truth

you can make a joint account, im not

Blade and I will just post through mine, he can send me the stuff and I can edit it. Both raps will be presented in one round with whatever structure you want, just 24 bars max
ShadowKingStudios
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 9:41:17 PM
Dude, the profile should be impartial, independent of us all, but a joint project controlled by us all. You are not the sole supreme voice for us. We take it to a vote.

Copy & Paste & place your name under which account type.

An impartial, independent Youtube account controlled by us four:
ShadowKing

Mikal's Personal Account:
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 10:04:37 PM
At 8/26/2014 9:41:17 PM, ShadowKingStudios wrote:
Dude, the profile should be impartial, independent of us all, but a joint project controlled by us all. You are not the sole supreme voice for us. We take it to a vote.

Copy & Paste & place your name under which account type.

An impartial, independent Youtube account controlled by us four:
ShadowKing

Mikal's Personal Account:

This is going to be a DDO debate not a youtube account. It would be to difficult to do merging on that crap. Blade will agree with me im sure. Its much easier for him and I just to post the bars through a debate with time restraints.

Like a normal debate open judging
ShadowKingStudios
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 10:08:22 PM
DDO, then I'm out. I made it specifically clear I wanted a global audience. Why the fhuck am I going to debate you with bias votes already sitting in your pocket? See ya!
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 10:12:01 PM
At 8/26/2014 10:08:22 PM, ShadowKingStudios wrote:
DDO, then I'm out. I made it specifically clear I wanted a global audience. Why the fhuck am I going to debate you with bias votes already sitting in your pocket? See ya!

bias voting?

get jifpop to vote for you again plox
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 10:19:58 PM
At 8/26/2014 10:14:24 PM, ShadowKingStudios wrote:
Once again you've weaseled out of a global competition. Go listen Coward, coward.

you just posted a non sequitur, you claim i have people in my pockets and their is bias voting when people were writing RFDS in favor of you. I openly challenged you to google + freestyle, you said no. Im not doing a team debate if it cant get judged on here, no reason for me not too. I objectively have beat you everytime and will continue to beat you. just leave the site if you don't like the system. There is no reason to even be on here if you are going to btch out of every challenge that is sent to you.