Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

Eastern music

Emilrose
Posts: 3,281
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2014 5:47:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I know loads of Middle Eastern singers. I'd particularly recommend Ofra Haza, Sarit Hadad, Shiri Maimon, Noa, Teapacks (Tipex), and Natacha Atlas......who sings in Arabic.

Greek music is also pretty good :)
: At 5/29/2017 9:17:31 PM, Vaarka wrote:
: fake and gay

http://www.debate.org...
Truth_seeker
Posts: 1,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2014 8:24:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/14/2014 5:47:40 PM, Emilrose wrote:
I know loads of Middle Eastern singers. I'd particularly recommend Ofra Haza, Sarit Hadad, Shiri Maimon, Noa, Teapacks (Tipex), and Natacha Atlas......who sings in Arabic.

Greek music is also pretty good :)

Thanks so much! :D
Emilrose
Posts: 3,281
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 2:55:04 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/14/2014 8:24:06 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
At 10/14/2014 5:47:40 PM, Emilrose wrote:
I know loads of Middle Eastern singers. I'd particularly recommend Ofra Haza, Sarit Hadad, Shiri Maimon, Noa, Teapacks (Tipex), and Natacha Atlas......who sings in Arabic.

Greek music is also pretty good :)

Thanks so much! :D

Welcome!
: At 5/29/2017 9:17:31 PM, Vaarka wrote:
: fake and gay

http://www.debate.org...
Truth_seeker
Posts: 1,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 4:49:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
10/15/2014 2:55:04 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 10/14/2014 8:24:06 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
At 10/14/2014 5:47:40 PM, Emilrose wrote:
I know loads of Middle Eastern singers. I'd particularly recommend Ofra Haza, Sarit Hadad, Shiri Maimon, Noa, Teapacks (Tipex), and Natacha Atlas......who sings in Arabic.

Greek music is also pretty good :)

Thanks so much! :D

Welcome!

Sometimes I like to listen to Hebrew Tehillim sung or chanted so that's why I asked lol.