Jump to topic:

Eastern music

Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2014 5:47:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I know loads of Middle Eastern singers. I'd particularly recommend Ofra Haza, Sarit Hadad, Shiri Maimon, Noa, Teapacks (Tipex), and Natacha Atlas......who sings in Arabic.

Greek music is also pretty good :)
All the time your soul is craving and longing for something else. And in vain does the dreamer rummage about in his old dreams, raking them over as though they were a heap of cinders, looking in these cinders for some spark, however tiny, to fan it into a flame so as to warm his chilled blood by it and revive in it all that he held so dear before, all that touched his heart, that made his blood course through his veins, that drew tears from his eyes, and that so splendidly deceived him!
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2014 8:24:06 PM
At 10/14/2014 5:47:40 PM, Emilrose wrote:
I know loads of Middle Eastern singers. I'd particularly recommend Ofra Haza, Sarit Hadad, Shiri Maimon, Noa, Teapacks (Tipex), and Natacha Atlas......who sings in Arabic.

Thanks so much! :D
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 2:55:04 AM
At 10/14/2014 8:24:06 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

Welcome!
All the time your soul is craving and longing for something else. And in vain does the dreamer rummage about in his old dreams, raking them over as though they were a heap of cinders, looking in these cinders for some spark, however tiny, to fan it into a flame so as to warm his chilled blood by it and revive in it all that he held so dear before, all that touched his heart, that made his blood course through his veins, that drew tears from his eyes, and that so splendidly deceived him!
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 4:49:43 PM
10/15/2014 2:55:04 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 10/14/2014 8:24:06 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

Welcome!

Sometimes I like to listen to Hebrew Tehillim sung or chanted so that's why I asked lol.