Jump to topic:

Eastern music

Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2014 5:47:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I know loads of Middle Eastern singers. I'd particularly recommend Ofra Haza, Sarit Hadad, Shiri Maimon, Noa, Teapacks (Tipex), and Natacha Atlas......who sings in Arabic.

Greek music is also pretty good :)
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2014 8:24:06 PM
At 10/14/2014 5:47:40 PM, Emilrose wrote:
I know loads of Middle Eastern singers. I'd particularly recommend Ofra Haza, Sarit Hadad, Shiri Maimon, Noa, Teapacks (Tipex), and Natacha Atlas......who sings in Arabic.

Thanks so much! :D
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 2:55:04 AM
At 10/14/2014 8:24:06 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

Welcome!
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 4:49:43 PM
10/15/2014 2:55:04 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 10/14/2014 8:24:06 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

Welcome!

Sometimes I like to listen to Hebrew Tehillim sung or chanted so that's why I asked lol.