Jump to topic:

THE LAST SUPPER PAINTING FLAW by DA VINCI

Bible-Prophecy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 12:34:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Leonardo da Vinci's 15th century painting of the Last Supper contains the following flaw:

The Last Supper is depicted as taking place during day light. See, window image in the

painting as documentary evidence.

DID THE LAST SUPPER TAKE PLACE IN THE DAY OR EVENING?

The Holy Bible says,

"When evening came, Jesus arrived with the Twelve.

While they were reclining at the table eating,....(Mark 14:17-18).
Fido
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 12:16:00 PM
You may be seeing through the understanding of when exactly the Jewish day begins and ends. Our day begins at midnight, and I believe their day ends at six. I am certain you can find the facts better than myself.

The real flaw is in the un-bearded apostle, which is a dead give-away that it is Mary Magdalene. Da Vinci, like Michelangelo bucked at authority.
Bible-Prophecy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 1:59:41 PM
At 2/16/2015 12:16:00 PM, Fido wrote:
You may be seeing through the understanding of when exactly the Jewish day begins and ends. Our day begins at midnight, and I believe their day ends at six. I am certain you can find the facts better than myself.

The real flaw is in the un-bearded apostle, which is a dead give-away that it is Mary Magdalene. Da Vinci, like Michelangelo bucked at authority.

BIBLE-PROPHECY'S REPLY TO FIDO

Fido: The real flaw is in the un-bearded apostle, which is a dead give-away that it is Mary Magdalene.

Bible-Prophecy: Many would have you believe that Mary Magdalene is seated on the

right side of Jesus at the Last Supper, but is that really Mary Magdalene?

The Holy Bible reveals that Jesus arrived at the Last Supper with the twelve apostles:

These are the names of the twelve apostles:

(1) Simon (who is called Peter)

(2) Andrew,

(3) James

(4) John

(5) Philip

(6) Bartholomew

(7) Thomas

(8) Matthew

(9) James

(10) Thaddaeus

(11) Simon

(12) Judas Iscariot. (Matthew 10:2-4).

NOTICE: Mary Magdalene is not mentioned.

Could this be another painting flaw by Leonardo da Vinci?
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 8:52:21 PM
"THE LAST SUPPER PAINTING FLAW by DA VINCI." All I can say is "eh."
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%