Jump to topic:

God vs Science beliefs

rafalaf
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 2:37:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I do understand that people have already proven the scientific theory of evolution and a billion other things that was created by science and not by God. though I am creating this forum for another reason. The reason that god has created everything in a different way than the we think. He didn't just create it strait off, just like that. He masked his work. For instince... What created the universe? The Big Bang. What created the Big Bang? An explosion. What created that explosion? Nothingness. What created nothingness? Now that science does not have an answer for. People would say it just exists. Though how can it exist when it wasn't created? The answer is simple... God.
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 7:02:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/10/2015 2:37:57 PM, rafalaf wrote:
I do understand that people have already proven the scientific theory of evolution and a billion other things that was created by science and not by God. though I am creating this forum for another reason. The reason that god has created everything in a different way than the we think. He didn't just create it strait off, just like that. He masked his work. For instince... What created the universe? The Big Bang. What created the Big Bang? An explosion. What created that explosion? Nothingness. What created nothingness? Now that science does not have an answer for. People would say it just exists. Though how can it exist when it wasn't created? The answer is simple... God.

I agree with you my friend, but you should move this off the Art Forum and head on over to religion or better yet Science! it will pisss of the Atheists over there. I'll join in though. God Bless.
Tomorrow's forecast: God reigns and the Son shines!