Jump to topic:

books

Rubikx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 2:58:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
So i've recently decided I want to start reading/collecting more book series. I'm currently planning on a few series and I was wondering if there where any more I should look into. Mostly Sci-fi and fantasy books and i'm not really into novels. These are the ones i'm going to get/already have just to give you an idea of what I like.
Maze Runner series
Percy Jackson series
Heroes of Olympus series
Rangers Apprentice series
BrotherBand Chronicles
Enders game and Enders Shadow
Artemis Fowl Series
Harry Potter series
The Mortal Instruments series
Alex Rider series
Chronicles of Narnia series

There are other single books that I have, but these are the main series. Are there any good ones similar to this that I should read?
YourMomoness
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2015 1:49:29 AM
At 9/4/2015 2:58:03 AM, Rubikx wrote:
So i've recently decided I want to start reading/collecting more book series. I'm currently planning on a few series and I was wondering if there where any more I should look into. Mostly Sci-fi and fantasy books and i'm not really into novels. These are the ones i'm going to get/already have just to give you an idea of what I like.
Maze Runner series
Percy Jackson series
Heroes of Olympus series
BrotherBand Chronicles
Artemis Fowl Series
Harry Potter series
Alex Rider series

There are other single books that I have, but these are the main series. Are there any good ones similar to this that I should read?

Ranger's rule! Sorry, I love ranger's apprentice, um, Cyberquest- they're ridiculously short but interesting, uh, the Hobbit, the lord of the rings... If you really want something to read the is a Sci fi book I wrote that you could read...

Who is your favorite ranger's attentive character? Have you read them all?
ClementineIsNotAnOrange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 6:31:18 PM
At 9/4/2015 2:58:03 AM, Rubikx wrote:
Maze Runner series
Percy Jackson series
Heroes of Olympus series
BrotherBand Chronicles
Artemis Fowl Series
Harry Potter series
Alex Rider series

The Chronicles of Narnia were such a huge part of my childhood. Loved those books.