Jump to topic:

College

Rachelle1625
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 1:28:33 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
Okay, so I want to go to a college that has theater, dance, and singing. Does anyone have any experience of these colleges or heard of great colleges?

Thanks
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 1:35:52 AM
At 12/8/2015 1:28:33 AM, Rachelle1625 wrote:
Okay, so I want to go to a college that has theater, dance, and singing. Does anyone have any experience of these colleges or heard of great colleges?

Thanks

Almost every college that I know of has a general theater, dance, and singing course selection. Usually a lot of it is conducted as extracurricular activities, but you can use these opportunities to talk to your instructors about potential colleges that would work best for you. Start fulfilling your general requirements in a college that is most easily accessible to you so you can start racking up LEP credits. Then, talk to your advisers about potential graduate programmes and schools that could best fit your goals. If you turn out to do well enough in the general courses, including early theater, dance, and singing, then there's a greater change that a more specialized college will accept you along with more scholarships.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 2:44:04 AM
At 12/8/2015 1:28:33 AM, Rachelle1625 wrote:

Thanks

How good is your application and how much are you willing to pay?
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz