Jump to topic:

Favorite Composer? Ludovico Einaudi.

PeacefulChaos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 4:09:56 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Who is your favorite composer for music? I usually listen to a wide variety of songs and don't typically like one artist in particular. Instead, I tend to like one or two of their songs and that will be all.

I have to say, however, that Ludovico Einaudi's pieces are beautiful and incredibly well-composed.

Nuvole Bianche, Ora, Divenire, and Ancora are examples of some of his best works in my opinion. They are, in brief, powerfully gentle.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 12:22:20 AM
At 1/27/2016 4:09:56 AM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
Who is your favorite composer for music? I usually listen to a wide variety of songs and don't typically like one artist in particular. Instead, I tend to like one or two of their songs and that will be all.

I have to say, however, that Ludovico Einaudi's pieces are beautiful and incredibly well-composed.

Nuvole Bianche, Ora, Divenire, and Ancora are examples of some of his best works in my opinion. They are, in brief, powerfully gentle.

For me, I really can't decide, though two kind of stand out to me: Varien and MiTiS
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 12:25:38 PM

I really enjoy Antonio Jose, especially his guitar sonata, sinfonio castellana, and suite ingenu.

Other favorites are Khachaturian, Respighi, Debussy, Delius, Tchaikovsky, and Vaughan Williams.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 3:12:37 PM
At 1/28/2016 12:22:20 AM, Vaarka wrote:

For me, I really can't decide, though two kind of stand out to me: Varien and MiTiS

*gasps*
I can't believe I forgot!
*throws open laptop, finds thread*
FEINT! MY FAVORITE ARTIST IS FEINT!
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya