Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Favorite Video Game Music?

Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 4:08:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Just a general discussion on your favorite music (or pieces of music) from video games.

These are in no particular order.

Probably one of my favorites is "Let's Dance Boys!" from the original Bayonetta game. https://www.youtube.com...

Another favorite would be "You Will Know Our Names" from the original Xenoblade Chronicles. https://www.youtube.com...

Thirdly, "Arthas, My Son" is another good choice. https://www.youtube.com...

Fourthly, and finally, the Melee Menu 1 theme. Listening to it every time I boot up Melee never fails to make me appreciate it. https://www.youtube.com...

So, what are your favorite pieces?
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
Vaarka
Posts: 11,604
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 4:55:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/9/2016 4:08:58 PM, Valkrin wrote:
Just a general discussion on your favorite music (or pieces of music) from video games.

These are in no particular order.

Probably one of my favorites is "Let's Dance Boys!" from the original Bayonetta game. https://www.youtube.com...

Another favorite would be "You Will Know Our Names" from the original Xenoblade Chronicles. https://www.youtube.com...

Thirdly, "Arthas, My Son" is another good choice. https://www.youtube.com...

Fourthly, and finally, the Melee Menu 1 theme. Listening to it every time I boot up Melee never fails to make me appreciate it. https://www.youtube.com...

So, what are your favorite pieces?

Osu
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

*puffs bubble pipe*
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 4:55:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/9/2016 4:55:15 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Osu

Not how it works bb
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
Vaarka
Posts: 11,604
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 5:56:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/9/2016 4:55:53 PM, Valkrin wrote:
At 2/9/2016 4:55:15 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Osu

Not how it works bb

Do songs I play in osu count?
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

*puffs bubble pipe*
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 6:30:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/9/2016 5:56:31 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 2/9/2016 4:55:53 PM, Valkrin wrote:
At 2/9/2016 4:55:15 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Osu

Not how it works bb

Do songs I play in osu count?

If you say them and they're from a video game, yee
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
Vaarka
Posts: 11,604
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 6:32:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/9/2016 6:30:49 PM, Valkrin wrote:
At 2/9/2016 5:56:31 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 2/9/2016 4:55:53 PM, Valkrin wrote:
At 2/9/2016 4:55:15 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Osu

Not how it works bb

Do songs I play in osu count?

If you say them and they're from a video game, yee

So...Everything Will Freeze?
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

*puffs bubble pipe*
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 6:41:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/9/2016 6:32:33 PM, Vaarka wrote:

So...Everything Will Freeze?

Ok buddy, let's go through the checklist:
Is it from a video game?
Do you like it?

If so, congratulations!
You made a contribution!
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,590
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 6:46:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/9/2016 4:08:58 PM, Valkrin wrote:

Opening Titles, by Hans Zimmer; from COD MW2: https://www.youtube.com...
"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Techno-Hyperkant arrives from the future. The Categorical Imperative ignites the eternal Nightmare of Ends. You are delighted to death.

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
Vaarka
Posts: 11,604
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 7:56:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/9/2016 6:41:39 PM, Valkrin wrote:
At 2/9/2016 6:32:33 PM, Vaarka wrote:

So...Everything Will Freeze?

Ok buddy, let's go through the checklist:
Is it from a video game?
Do you like it?

If so, congratulations!
You made a contribution!

Is it from a video game: Well, it's the second highest star ranked map in osu (there's one ranked 8*), and it was made by a company that makes music for games...so yeah. Basically, if it's from osu, which is a video game (of sorts), then it would count.
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

*puffs bubble pipe*
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 7:58:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/9/2016 7:56:38 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 2/9/2016 6:41:39 PM, Valkrin wrote:
At 2/9/2016 6:32:33 PM, Vaarka wrote:

So...Everything Will Freeze?

Ok buddy, let's go through the checklist:
Is it from a video game?
Do you like it?

If so, congratulations!
You made a contribution!

Is it from a video game: Well, it's the second highest star ranked map in osu (there's one ranked 8*), and it was made by a company that makes music for games...so yeah. Basically, if it's from osu, which is a video game (of sorts), then it would count.

I was moreso talking about OSTs, but whatever floats yer boat
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka