Let's Talk Art (Monthly Special)

Kirigaya-Kazuto
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 1:15:17 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Hello everyone.

Today is going to be the monthly special of "Let's Talk Art." Now before I get to that let's explain the special to you. It will be happening the second to last Monday of every month, and basically it's to take a break and enjoy the little things in paintings like the happy little trees.

Now if you get that reference I just made then I'm sure you know who I'm about to introduce. This week's Let's Talk Art will be about the amazing Bob Ross. He is a brilliant painter that has always amazed me. But it's for you to judge on whether or not you like him.
#Don'tlookatDATXDUDE'sprofilebecauseyoureyeswillexplode ~ Petfish
#Treebrokethechurchbells ~ Discipulus_Didicit
Don't quote me ~fire_wings
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig. ~Seventh
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 1:21:42 PM
At 2/22/2016 1:15:17 PM, Kirigaya-Kazuto wrote:
Hello everyone.

Today is going to be the monthly special of "Let's Talk Art." Now before I get to that let's explain the special to you. It will be happening the second to last Monday of every month, and basically it's to take a break and enjoy the little things in paintings like the happy little trees.

Now if you get that reference I just made then I'm sure you know who I'm about to introduce. This week's Let's Talk Art will be about the amazing Bob Ross. He is a brilliant painter that has always amazed me. But it's for you to judge on whether or not you like him.

25 minutes XD
I'll try to watch it later today.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Kirigaya-Kazuto
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 1:22:27 PM
At 2/22/2016 1:21:42 PM, Vaarka wrote:
Hello everyone.

25 minutes XD

You really should, I love watching him paint.
#Don'tlookatDATXDUDE'sprofilebecauseyoureyeswillexplode ~ Petfish
#Treebrokethechurchbells ~ Discipulus_Didicit
Don't quote me ~fire_wings
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig. ~Seventh
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 1:26:14 PM
At 2/22/2016 1:22:27 PM, Kirigaya-Kazuto wrote:
Hello everyone.

25 minutes XD

You really should, I love watching him paint.

I haven't watched this yet, but it reminds me of some guy who came in once and did a big chalk art in front of the school a few years back. In 15 minutes, he'd turned a blank canvas into a large work showing a cross on a hill, a road on the side of a mountain, Heaven on the other side (the road and Heaven being separated by a gorge), and Jesus standing in the middle, his arms wide so they made a bridge. It was a long time ago, so I don't remember all of it, but I do remember that stuff.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
diarrhea_of_a_wimpy_kid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 1:35:59 PM
Hello everyone.

25 minutes XD

He's an icon of television. Mesmerizing