Send a Message
2/29/2016 12:34:27 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Chapter 1: http://www.debate.org...
Chapter 2: http://www.debate.org...
Chapter 3: http://www.debate.org...
Chapter 4: http://www.debate.org...

Chapter 5: Threes Company, Fours a Crowd

I groaned weakly as i came to, dazed, head swimming, a wave of nausea wracking me. I leaned to the side quickly and vomited, "Shawn! Oh my god, Shawn just lay still, I'll get help!" I looked up and fainly smiled, knowing Melanie was here made me feel somewhat better for an instant, but then, again, I vomited. Looking at the ground I moaned painfully as I saw the pool of vomit was crimson red.

"What, what's happening to me?" I whimpered, and then vomited again, a wave of pain racking my abdomen as I did. I felt so weak, like my muscles had simply lost almost all of their strength.

"Help!" I heard Melanie yell from the doorway, "Shawns awake! Somebody please come quick!" I heard another woman answer, though I couldnt understand the words and looked over the the doorway to see a woman with short white hair and sparkling green eyes run into the room hurriedly and over to me,

"be still Monarch," she spoke softly. I tried to hold back but it was too late, I vomited again, covering the front of her clothing in blood, "tranquillum" she spoke firmly. My nausea started to fade quickly and all that remained was the piercing pain in my stomach. She placed a hand against my abdomen, "curare" she spoke. Now the pain started to fade from my stomach as well.

"What, how did you that?" I asked her.

She smiled at me, "spells of course, soon enough you'll be learning how to do it as well. You have the same ability within you Monarch."

Monarch, where had I heard that before? And that language she used, I'd heard that before too, but from where? What had happened, and where the hell was I? I wonder if this had happened at the ban-. The realization suddenly hit me and memories came flooding back. The banquet, the zephrym, Impara, the... i placed a hand on my side, the spear.

"Yes," I heard a whisper, "that was to be expected, forgetting a few things that happened before you came to me Fisaecul."

"Who said that?" I murmured, "expect what?"

Impara placed a hand on my forehead, "shh, Monarch," she softly spoke to me like a mother tending to a sick child, "you must not expend too much energy. You must still rest and recuperate your strength."

"Where is Melanie?" I asked her, "I saw her before, where did she go? I want to see her."

"I'm right here Shawn," I heard Melanie say from behind the woman standing in front of me, "I've been here the whole time." The white haired woman moved to the side and there was Melanie standing there, smiling, tears streaming from her face. She was dressed strangely, in grey robes and light brown sandals. In fact, the other woman was dressed in much the same way. She came forward and knelt down next to me, leaning in and kissing me on the cheek, "God I missed you, we were all starting to think you might never wake up."

"Never wake up?" I asked quizzically, "i haven't been out for very long though."

I could hear that same voice from before that was whispering start to chuckle, "no no Fisaecul, time ceases to have meaning where you were. You should have already realized this, but like I said before, you mortals are quite insipid."

"Who the fvck keeps saying that?" I snapped, "time ceases to have meaning where?"

Melanie was looking at me with a concerned look on her face, "Shawn," she said, "what are you talking about?"

"That whisper," I answered, "who is doing that and where are they?"

"Shawn," Melanie said, "the only two people here right now are me and," she pointed at the white haired woman now standing to the side, "Benevala. Nobody else is here."

"no of course nobody else is here!" the voice, apparently one only i could hear, chuckled, "but they dont know what i do, and what you should know, but both dont remember and dont understand!"

"Would you just shut up already!" I snapped again, even louder this time, my frustration was really starting to take ahold of me, then suddenly I spoke out, "Silentium!" My eyes widened, what the hell did I just say?

"Now now fisaecul," the voice spoke, "you should know better then to think you can control me! I'm not actually there, so the magic will have no effect on me child!"

"JUST SHUT UP THEN!" I shouted, "let me think, do you really have to be so annoying?"

Melanie and Benevala exchanged concerned looks, "Shawn, we already said nobody else was here," Benevala spoke, "who are you speaking to? And since when did you learn to speak our language?"

"I dont know!" I asnwered, exasperated, the voice continued to whisper to me and I was honestly ignoring it as best as I could, "but it wont shut up! And I, again, do not know. It just -+

Benevala came forward and placed a hand on my head, "Somnum" she spoke firmly, and I immeidiately feel asleep.

I was standing in a brightly lit room, hard oak floors, stark white walls, and devoid of any furniture except for a solitary chair in the middle of the room. Standing across the room in front of a massive bay window, was a brilliantly robed man. His robe seemed to be every color at the same time... suddenly the memory of when I was unconscious came flooding back to me as well, "YOU!" I shouted, "why the hell am I hearing you talk to me? Didn't you go back to your own body?"

The man turned around, and nodded, "well see, I would have, but it turns out, there wasn't a body for me to return to. It appears my own children have destroyed it. So I really had no choice but to stay in here. I mean, its quite beautiful really, and very peaceful. I kind of like it, who knows, I might just decide to stay here."

"Where are we even?" I asked him, but I was already starting to understand where 'here' was.

"You are correct you know," the man nodded, "you're alot smarter than you realize, you ought to trust that intelligence more."

"Wait, so we're... in my own head?" I asked

The man nodded again, "yes, yes we are. Well, we're in a specific part of it where i've decided to set up shop."

"Well then get the hell out!" I snapped, "I dont want you in here, especially since you wont shut up."

The man smirked, "now fisaecul, if I left I would have to return to where we came from. I really would prefer not to, so it looks like you are just stuck with me in here. But I'll agree to be quiet more often, at least for your sanities sake. Now, its time for you to wake up again, you have much to do. After all, you have to find me a new body!"

"Find you a new body? How in the heck am I supposed to do that?" I asked him, but it was too late, he had dissapeared and the room was slowly fading away.

_______________________________________-

I woke up and was in a different room than the one I had been in when Benevala had knocked me out. The room was wide, made of dyed grey sandstone, and had a large curtained window without any glass in it letting in light that spread throughout the room and gave it an ethereal glow. The smell of lilacs wafted in through the window, a pleasant faint aroma that was soothing. I looked around the room and saw Melanie sitting on a large cushioned chair, sleeping curled up legs up to her chest, arms hugging them. Even in drab clothing, and balled up, uncomfortably presumably, I still thought she was not only beautiful, but downright angelic. Well ok, maybe not angelic, somehow I doubt angels snore as loud as she does, if even at all, probably not at all.

My whole body still felt extremely weak, even moving my head around to look was a strain. I realized though that I was very thirsty, and starving too, "Melanie," I said, trying to get her attention, "Melanie I need help with
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 12:35:23 AM
Melanie stirred slightly and still half-asleep looked over at me, "just 5 more minu-" she woke up fully with a start, her eyes brightened and she smiled, "Shawn! You're awake again, good!"

"Yes, I am, i need water though, my mouth feels like the sahara right now, and I would get it myself, but I honestly feel like moving is the most difficult thing to do right now. Please, can you get me a glass of water?"

Melanie stood up, "of course," she said, walking over to the nightstand next to the bed and reaching to the bottom. When she stood back up straight she had a pitcher of water and a wooden glass in her hand. She quickly poured a cup, and brought it to my lips. The water was amazing, probably the best glass of water I've had in my life. As I started drinking it I could feel some strength returning to me. It also tasted like, well it tasted like a whole bunch of different things. First it tasted like apple juice, but then suddenly it tasted like a caramel macciatto, then suddenly it tasted like a coca-cola. Yet, when Melanie had poured it, it looked like regular, no frills, water.

When I was done drinking it, I looked up at Melanie, "thanks," i said, "why did the taste change? What kind of water is that?"

Melanie laughed, "Shawn, its not regular water, its nectar. The zephryms make it magically to consume themselves. Normally we wouldnt be able to drink it, but cause I guess we're both royalty, it changed us to where we can."

"Whoa," I said, "you have learned alot about this stuff in a short time, huh?"

Melanie looked away uncomfortably, "well, I've learned alot, sure. But lets not focus on time right now, lets just focus on you recovering."

I winced as i remembered the spear that had impaled itself in my side, "yeah, i remember the spear," I said, "i guess they magically healed that?"

Melanie nodded, "yes, they did, it was difficult for them, but everything has been repaired. Or so we thought, you puking blood has me rethinking that."

"It shouldnt" i heard the man whisper in my head, "then again, they dont know what I, well we both do."

I ignored him and spoke again, "so, on another note, I am pretty hungry, where can we go to get something to eat?"

"Sure, just let me get you a wheelchair," Melanie said, "dont move I'll just be a minute."

"A wheelchair," i objected, "I dont need a wheelchair, I feel a little weak but I'm pretty sure I could walk." I started to roll out of the bed and Melanie shouted in protest, but stubborn as I am, I tried to stand up, and collapsed to the floor, my elbow slamming into the ground, and I heard a crack as it did, and sharp pain exploded through my arm.

"No no," Melanie snapped, "I told you not to move, you arent ready to walk yet," she put a hand on my arm, studying it, "great you idiot, you broke it." She rubbed around my arm, and I winced as she did, "emantur" she spoke, and I yelped in pain as I felt the broken bone snap back into place, then the pain was gone.

I looked in shock at Melanie, "you, you know magic now? How long exactly have I been out?"

Melanie giggled, "they've shown me a thing or two, yes. Its actually fairly easy once you understand a couple things that are difficult to wrap the head around. Now, wait right there, I'll go get you a wheelchair. She walked out of the room in a hurry, leaving me on the floor to my own thoughts. How long had I been unconscious really? It must have been at least a few months for me to have trouble walking and be so weak. A few months though? Even with no true way to determine time in that, place, it still couldnt of been that long. Melanie did look very different though, so much, stronger, more confident, though she had alway been strong and confident, it was one of the things that most attracted me to her.

On the other hand, she looked like she had barely gotten sleep lately, most likely her concern over me, and maybe, though not likely to me, because perhaps she had been sleeping in the chair she had dozing in when I awoke. I could imagine how hard it would be to get a good sleep like that.

"There are many more surprises awaiting you Fisaecul," I heard the voice whisper, "you have much to catch up on."

"Well, then maybe you should start filling me in on this if you know so much?" I said.

"Nonsense, that would ruin the fun of the surprise! And child, do you have a big surprise in store for you."

Melanie came back into the room pushing a wheelchair in front of her. She brought it next to me and then knelt down next to me. She helped me into the chair and then stood up, facing me, "now, how about we both go get something to eat. There is someone you should meet and talk to also." she smiled, one i recognized, she was hiding something from me, i knew it.

"Spit it out, what are you hiding?" I asked her.

She laughed, grabbing the handles of the wheelchair and rolling me out of the room, "dont worry, you'll find out soon enough Shawn."

We went through the hall, a long, seemingly endless hallway lit with torches. We occasionally passed others, who stopped as we passed by bowing, which made me very uncomfortable, and looking at Melanie, made her equally uncomfortable. Finally ahead in the hallway I could hear people talking, it got louder as we approached, and the smell of fresh cinnamon rolls wafted into my nose. It was exquisite and my stomach rumbled in agreeance. We entered into, what I saw was a cafeteria hall, through a large entrance. I looked upon the scene and saw a myriad of grey, white, and black robed people eating, laughing, talking, that resulted in a cacophony of noise. Four large, long tables streched from the entrance end of the hall, and spanned towards the back of the hall. In the back I could see multiple entrances, people walking in empty handed, and walking out with food. Melanie leaned down, "if the people bowing made you uncomfortable, this is going to be ten times worse."

Slowly she started to wheel me through the hall, as we wheeled through the hall, it progressively got more quiet until not a single person was making noise. So quiet you could hear a pin drop, everyone staring at the both of us. I could feel my face burning as i started to blush, embarassed at the attention. Suddenly Melanie spoke up, "this isn't a freak show," she shouted, "just go back to what you were doing, stop staring." The hall remained silent, everyone still watching us as we entered a set of doors on the right side of the hall.

I looked around and saw that we were on a pathway that led parralel to a kitchen. I saw a man turn around, "Melanie!" he said excitedly, "what a pleasure to see..." his voice trailed off as he saw me in the chair, eyes wide in shock. "Is that, is that-" he couldnt even finish his sentence.

"Yes," Melanie responded without waiting for him to try and finish, "it is, Anodian, and he needs something to eat. Also, do you know where Benevala and Ariana are?"

The man bowed to me, "Monarch, it is an honor to meet you. I'm sorry if you were offended by my inabliity to speak, its just, we weren't expecting you to, well at this point we were starting to think-"

"it really doesnt matter," I said, "whatever y'all thought, or what you were expecting, and no, why would I be offended? If anything, its embarassing, and please, just call me Shawn."

"Of course, Mo-, I mean Shawn, what do you wish to eat?" He asked me.

"I'll have whatever everyone else is having," I responded, "I dont need anything special. Besides, I like cinnamon rolls, I assume its breakfast around here?"

The chef chuckled, "why yes, it is breakfast, and of course I can get you that." He grabbed a plate from behind him. On it were two piping hot, gooey cinnamon rolls. They looked absolutely delicious, and my mouth started to water in anticipation.

"Those looks amazing!" I said in admiration, "I bet they taste even better then they look!"
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 12:38:33 AM
"Maybe he should have something else, like, do you have anything to help him regain some of his lost strength from being in a coma so long?"

Anodian knitted his brow, "we do Melanie, but I'm not sure if it would be a good idea to give him some of our ambrosia. Its very powerful and you already know-"

"How about just a little bit then?" Melanie cut him off, "we can drink your nectar, surely a small piece of ambrosia cake would be fine?"

"Well, I suppose so, but just a small piece," Anodian conceded, "no more after that. We dont need him dying so soon after waking up."

Anodian called out something I didn't understand back into the kitchen, in a few seconds another man came up and handed him a small plate. On it rested a golden-brown piece of cake that seemed to shimmer and sparkle on its own. Melanie took both plates and handed them to me. I laid them in my lap and she wheeled me out into the hall once more.

The people that were eating had all gone back to what they were doing before we both entered, "its ok, we'll go someplace else with this, there's still the matter of meeting with the one I mentioned earlier. Who knows, maybe we'll see her and Benevala where we're going."

"Who?" I asked, "what should I talk to them about?"

"Well nothing in particular I guess," Melanie giggled, "but something tells me you'll think of plenty to talk about."
We went down the hallway in the same direction we took to get there and quickly came upon a large archway leading out into an absolutely massive atrium, so large I could barely see the ceiling, and couldnt see the end of it at all. All around me I looked, shocked at how absolutely beautiful it all was. The sounds of wildlife could be heard all around, some familiar, some not. Bushes, trees, flowers, and the like grew dense, strong, and healthy.
We went over to a small table and set the plates down. The table was by what looked like a shimmering pool between two pillars. In fact, that shimmering pool looked exactly like the portal that Impara- Impara! What had happened to her?

"Melanie," I asked, "what happened to Impara? You know, the old lady, i mean, zephrym? that saved us."

Melanie looked away, and i could tell it wasn't going to be good news, "we honestly dont know," she said, "we haven't heard anything from her. We all have honestly assumed she's dead at this point."

"But," I said, "you haven't gotten any proof of it?"

"No Shawn," she said, "we haven't, but with how long its been, its not very likely she's alive."

"Well how long has it been?" I asked, "How long was I in a coma for?"

Melanie looked around, not speaking, but obviously thinking of what to say, "Shawn," she started to say, but was interrupted. From the archway a small child yelled out, "Mommy!!" the child had red frizzy hair, and blue eyes. I stared in shock, certainly she wasn't saying that to Melanie? But the child ran up, with Benevala walking behind her and jumped onto Melanie.

"Hey munchkin!" Melanie said, hugging her, "how has your day been?"

"It was fun! We see'd a big dinosaur, and I gave it some leaves! And, and there was water, and a tornado, and fire!"

"A tornado and fire?" Melanie asked, looking at Benevala, "whats all that about?"

"Oh its nothing Melanie," Benevala chuckled, I was just showing your daughter how to cast some of our magic. For such a young child she has quite an aptitude for it!"

"yeah! I have an altitude!" the small child said proudly.

Melanie laughed and looked over at me and smiled, "Shawn," she said, "this is Ariana, our daughter."

I was still in shock, completely speechless, but once she spoke I stuttered out, "o-o-our daughter? Melanie, how long have I been in a coma?"

Melanie looked me square in the eyes, and drew a deep breath, "Shawn, this is going to be shocking, well maybe not as shocking as Ariana, but, you've been in a coma for almost 5 years now."

Once again, thank you to all those who read and enjoy. Chapter 6 should be out in about 3-5 days.

The length on this is a bit shorter than other chapters, but that's mainly because I felt a good ending spot was right where it was.

As usual, thoughts, critiques, and comments are more than appreciated.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 8:14:40 PM
I like where this story is going so far, Budda XD
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 10:06:59 PM
At 2/29/2016 12:34:27 AM, Buddamoose wrote:

Don't you think you should write this on fictionpress or something and not a place where no one would read it?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 10:08:12 PM
At 2/29/2016 10:04:37 PM, TheForkOnTheLeft wrote:
ART is DUM

Dumb*
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 10:11:47 PM
At 2/29/2016 10:06:59 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

Don't you think you should write this on fictionpress or something and not a place where no one would read it?

What is this fictionpress?
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 10:12:07 PM
At 2/29/2016 10:08:12 PM, Vaarka wrote:
ART is DUM

Dumb*

lolz
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 10:13:49 PM
At 2/29/2016 10:11:47 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

Is a website where people post their creative works. It's the non-fanfiction version of fanfiction.net, ran by the same company I'm presuming. https://www.fictionpress.com...
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 10:19:14 PM
At 2/29/2016 10:13:49 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 2/29/2016 10:11:47 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

Is a website where people post their creative works. It's the non-fanfiction version of fanfiction.net, ran by the same company I'm presuming. https://www.fictionpress.com...

Noice, I'll look into it
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
TheForkOnTheLeft
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 10:20:20 PM
ART is DUM

Dumb*

OK accuse me DUMB* are you happy i knew art analizers looked to deep into stuff but this is stupid you fart
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 10:21:10 PM
At 2/29/2016 10:20:20 PM, TheForkOnTheLeft wrote:
ART is DUM

Dumb*

OK accuse me DUMB* are you happy i knew art analizers looked to deep into stuff but this is stupid you fart

Lol, what are you saying?

TheForkOnTheLeft
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 10:26:39 PM
At 2/29/2016 10:21:10 PM, Vaarka wrote:
ART is DUM

Dumb*

im saying your a weeabo little sh!t anime sucks and cringes im done your to stupid to talk to
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 10:28:53 PM
At 2/29/2016 10:26:39 PM, TheForkOnTheLeft wrote:
ART is DUM

Dumb*

im saying your a weeabo little sh!t anime sucks and cringes im done your to stupid to talk to

Alright, time to do my stuff...
I'm*
you're*
weeaboo*
I'm*
you're*
too*

Why am I doing this? Purely because I can :D

Oh and I'm not a weeaboo ;3 I hardly ever watch anime

diarrhea_of_a_wimpy_kid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 10:30:20 PM
ART is DUM

Dumb*

Those who can, do. Those who can't, troll. Cute effort but too obvious.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 10:31:40 PM
At 2/29/2016 10:30:20 PM, diarrhea_of_a_wimpy_kid wrote:
ART is DUM

Dumb*

Those who can, do. Those who can't, troll. Cute effort but too obvious.

Lol ^

Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 11:26:56 PM
Whatever drugs this guy is on, I want some. For real, hook me up with your connect on the DL bruh
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
diarrhea_of_a_wimpy_kid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 11:52:35 PM
At 2/29/2016 11:26:56 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Whatever drugs this guy is on, I want some. For real, hook me up with your connect on the DL bruh

Hey moose. I'm wrapping up my writing debate. I have a buddy reviewing mine. I'll get my brain back into your story for 6 if you need me to.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 1:43:21 AM
At 2/29/2016 11:52:35 PM, diarrhea_of_a_wimpy_kid wrote:

Hey moose. I'm wrapping up my writing debate. I have a buddy reviewing mine. I'll get my brain back into your story for 6 if you need me to.

Same here :3 I just need to finish this essay XD

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 3:58:25 AM

Yo Budda, I have an idea. Maybe you could have a forum thread in the misc. or personal forum where you post the links to your chapters (which are in the art forum) so more people see them?

Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 4:02:21 AM
At 3/1/2016 3:58:25 AM, Vaarka wrote:

Yo Budda, I have an idea. Maybe you could have a forum thread in the misc. or personal forum where you post the links to your chapters (which are in the art forum) so more people see them?

That's actually a good idea
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 7:24:46 PM
Going to try and get Chapter 6 and possibly 7 written tonight. Then it moves to proofreading, so ETA is about 2-3 days from now for CH. 6.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
diarrhea_of_a_wimpy_kid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 8:27:46 PM
At 3/2/2016 7:24:46 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Going to try and get Chapter 6 and possibly 7 written tonight. Then it moves to proofreading, so ETA is about 2-3 days from now for CH. 6.

... and I'm finally caught up. Keep up the great work.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 9:08:07 PM
At 3/7/2016 8:27:46 PM, diarrhea_of_a_wimpy_kid wrote:

and I've gotten somewhat busy lol. I'll sit down at some point soon lol
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2016 12:45:59 AM
At 3/7/2016 9:08:07 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 3/7/2016 8:27:46 PM, diarrhea_of_a_wimpy_kid wrote:

and I've gotten somewhat busy lol. I'll sit down at some point soon lol

No need to rush it, just lemme know when it's ready for a good ol' proofread ;3

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2016 8:27:43 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
I was just wondering if you're still working on this. It's a good story, so I'd hope so :3

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 9:45:20 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/16/2016 9:25:17 PM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
WOW! Your writings are so very well!

I wish he'd write and send me ch. 6 ;_;