Jump to topic:

Deadpool

Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2016 7:31:18 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
I went to see the movie Deadpool last night with some friends, it was fantastic!

This will not contain any spoilers, but I wanted to say that this really wasn't like the everyday Marvel superhero movie. It was genuinely funny, had realistic gore, and the action wasn't so fake or far-fetched that it was a turn-off, it was enjoyable. Of course, with every Hollywood film there is a love-story subplot, but who doesn't like a good ole' love story right? RIGHT?!!!

In all honesty, I would highly recommend this movie to everyone. It was the first time I spent money on a movie in theaters in the last two years, and it was worth every dollar. At this point, the only other movie I want to see in theaters this year is Suicide Squad, and I hope it's as good as Deadpool.

9.2/10 ----- This movie is certainly an A in my book.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2016 11:34:17 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/8/2016 7:31:18 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
I went to see the movie Deadpool last night with some friends, it was fantastic!

This will not contain any spoilers, but I wanted to say that this really wasn't like the everyday Marvel superhero movie. It was genuinely funny, had realistic gore, and the action wasn't so fake or far-fetched that it was a turn-off, it was enjoyable. Of course, with every Hollywood film there is a love-story subplot, but who doesn't like a good ole' love story right? RIGHT?!!!

In all honesty, I would highly recommend this movie to everyone. It was the first time I spent money on a movie in theaters in the last two years, and it was worth every dollar. At this point, the only other movie I want to see in theaters this year is Suicide Squad, and I hope it's as good as Deadpool.

9.2/10 ----- This movie is certainly an A in my book.

My parents would never let me see that movie XD
Good thing my sister is 18+ and can take me instead
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya