Jump to topic:

TV programmers

kjw47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 4:39:51 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
What is wrong with the brains of TV programmers? And why are we being forced to pay to watch the bull crap they program the same bullcrap day after day. Over and over the same bullcrap being shoved down our throats and we have to pay to have it. All you programmers--please let us all know when you graduate kindergarten.
roun12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 12:17:17 PM
At 3/21/2016 4:39:51 PM, kjw47 wrote:
What is wrong with the brains of TV programmers? And why are we being forced to pay to watch the bull crap they program the same bullcrap day after day. Over and over the same bullcrap being shoved down our throats and we have to pay to have it. All you programmers--please let us all know when you graduate kindergarten.

The human mind is very fond of repetition. We're very resistant to change sometimes and TV programmers capitalize on that.
"No, I disagree. 'R' is among the most menacing of sounds. That's why they call it MURDER, not Muckduck." - Dwight

"Tell people there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe, and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and they have to touch it to be sure." - George Carlin
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 12:34:58 PM

Wouldn't this fit better under entertainment? To be honest, I originally thought this was a spam thread.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
kjw47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 2:01:19 PM
At 3/22/2016 12:34:58 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Wouldn't this fit better under entertainment? To be honest, I originally thought this was a spam thread.

I didn't see the thread( entertainment) to start with so I posted it here.
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2016 3:00:20 AM
Posted: 6 months ago

I don't watch it - or pay for it. Beautiful avatar BTW.
kjw47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2016 7:34:23 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/15/2016 3:00:20 AM, Emmarie wrote:

I don't watch it - or pay for it. Beautiful avatar BTW.

Ah, someone with wisdom. Glad to know it.