Send a Message
4/11/2016 12:10:18 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/10/2016 8:57:18 AM, The_Perussi wrote:
Funny easter egged story.

Still good though.

Introduction to a mafia.

Which story?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
The_Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 2:30:14 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 12:10:18 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 4/10/2016 8:57:18 AM, The_Perussi wrote:
Funny easter egged story.

Still good though.

Introduction to a mafia.

Which story?

Duh.
*faceplam*

Story:

In a rural, American town...

--Local News--
The shocking confession and the murder of now known illuminati member and celebrity Shac S. Ayman shocks the world.

Street Interviewee: I just can't believe he did those things. He deserved to die.

Street Interviewee #2: I don't care what he did! He was a great man who was in the best movie ever. 50 Shades of Black.

As you can see there is great distress at his death.

But the group thought to dissipate years ago is still out there.

The government is ready to find, expose, and imprison all illuminati members.

This is Jack... *cough*Lame, signing off.
--Local News--

Jennifer: I'm turning off this load of huey and heating up some soup. Tommy, would you like some of your daily kibble?

Tommy: Meeeeow

Jennifer: Illuminati? That is just a small group of druggies. They can't kill.

The next day, at a town meeting...

Mayor Toidi: There exists a giant chain of command that seeks to take over our beloved United State of America, it has ingrained itself into our cities, culture, and our towns. The government is not doing enough to stop them. Just last night Yu G. Daed was murdered. *murmurs throughout audience* We cannot let these people control us. We need to find out who they are and execute them. We need to set an example of civil disobedience. We are not above the law, there just is no law. These people will not stop to kill every last patriot. So we need to kill them first. I know some in this room are members. *gasps, people look around at others* Settle down now! Settle down! *they settle down* We the people need to defend our country. We are going to bring early judgment to these people. All we need to do to keep the feds out of this is "misplace" our files. I will talk with Mr. Clink, he will take care of this. He is a professional. Now, on a final note. I would like to inform our illuminati friends that every day we are going to vote for, and kill a citizen of this town. *absolute silence* Now you all remember when i saved us from that drought? I said to cover your houses with that plastic to collect water and draw more to the town, or when i found that one guy who was a terrorist hiding out in our town? I have a plan. Only together will we get though this. Class dismissed. Tomorrow, we are lynching us, a man.

From my illuminati mafia that didn't work out.