Total Posts:3|Showing Posts:1-3
Jump to topic:

AdamGodzilla - Son of the Hegemon (sign ups)

Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 1:09:19 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
I'm thinking of writing a new fanfic 30 years after the death of Airmax and now that Mikal is the new Hegemon. Anyone interested in being part of this short fanfic?

Also, Airmax left a baby son before he went off to fight Mikal. We'll see what's happened to him.

List:
1)
2)
3)
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 2:22:48 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/8/2016 1:09:19 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
I'm thinking of writing a new fanfic 30 years after the death of Airmax and now that Mikal is the new Hegemon. Anyone interested in being part of this short fanfic?

Also, Airmax left a baby son before he went off to fight Mikal. We'll see what's happened to him.

List:
1) Vaarka
2)
3)

You won't find many people signing up here, but sure. I'll add my name.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 2:32:20 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/9/2016 2:22:48 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 5/8/2016 1:09:19 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

List:
1) Vaarka
2)
3)

You won't find many people signing up here, but sure. I'll add my name.
The first story is... quite sad, if you ever want to read it. I'll move this to the Entertainment sec and write your name.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us