Jump to topic:

West or East Coast rap?

Adam2isback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 4:12:12 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
I don't like hip hop but I'll side with the West anyday. I don't give a damn that I was born in Brooklyn, I have no sympathy for Troubleneck Brothers, Busy Bee, Classical Two, or any of the East Coast greats.
East Coast as well as most foreign rappers, tend to be, much like "Friends"-watching white racists, haters of Spanish and Italians cause we say "bro" -- much like white liberals, they also love mental hospitals.

West Coast rappers hate that -- they are anti-mental hospital
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 2:58:37 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 7/10/2016 4:12:12 AM, Adam2isback wrote:
I don't like hip hop but I'll side with the West anyday. I don't give a damn that I was born in Brooklyn, I have no sympathy for Troubleneck Brothers, Busy Bee, Classical Two, or any of the East Coast greats.
East Coast as well as most foreign rappers, tend to be, much like "Friends"-watching white racists, haters of Spanish and Italians cause we say "bro" -- much like white liberals, they also love mental hospitals.

West Coast rappers hate that -- they are anti-mental hospital

This has to be the most incoherent post I've ever read. I hope you were on drugs when you wrote this because otherwise you are fvcked dude.

I grew up listening to east coast. Ironically, because I refused to listen to west coast rap growing up, all my east coast tunes are played out and the west coast ones are all fresh and new for me. I'm discovering tupac for the first time lol
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 6:29:08 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
Minneapolis rap representin'
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz