Jump to topic:

Any good Christian rock bands?

jesusismywarrior
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2016 7:43:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I LOVE Christian rock, and I was wondering if any of you could recommend some Christian rock bands?

44 and whoever wants to be first must be slave of all. 45 For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."
Mark 10:44-45 "44 and whoever wants to be first must be slave of all. 45 For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."
Lynx_N
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2016 5:00:12 PM
I don't know of any but here's some would-be awesome names for Christian rock bands:

AD/BC

Praytallica

Faith For Sure

Genesis

No, wait, strike that last one.

Exodus

No, umm....disregard that last one aswell.
Bronto?
Congrats.
Kumbaya.
poet
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 12:22:27 AM
At 8/13/2016 7:43:54 AM, jesusismywarrior wrote:
I LOVE Christian rock, and I was wondering if any of you could recommend some Christian rock bands?

44 and whoever wants to be first must be slave of all. 45 For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."

Christian rock sucks
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 12:23:12 PM

Skillet, Red, XXI, A Feast for Kings, Decyfer Down.
"...feminazis, my favorite number..." ~PeterSmith

"Add that to the Bible, I guess." ~Max

"Isn't everything on this site my arbitrary whim?" ~Max

"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 12:24:32 PM

I'm not a big fan of christian rock and the like (mostly because my mom used to play it all the time around me for most of my childhood, and I eventually got sick of it). I can link you to some Demetori, though ;3
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCat: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
SweetNerdRageV2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 6:33:56 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
There is Thousand foot Krutch, Skillet, P.O.D., Beartooth, switch foot, love and death and fly leaf, those are the ones I listen to the most.
-yep that's me-
leedle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 7:44:43 AM
Thrice is a good Christian rock band. My favorite song from them is "Image of the Invisible"
leedle
Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 1:54:25 AM
I don't think "Good" and "Christian rock" can be put in the same sentence.
"The world has enough for everyone's need, but not enough for everyone's greed."--Mahatma Gandhi
THsea
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2017 9:55:46 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
https://www.youtube.com...
^i love Hank Hill's assessment.
The first concert I ever attended was Jars of Clay, all the other acts that went on before them... Just awful. I don't think they are considered a christian band anymore... Heck, I don't even know if they are still together! They had like... One good song. Which, is still a good song!

https://www.youtube.com...
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2017 6:59:56 AM
At 8/13/2016 5:00:12 PM, Lynx_N wrote:
Deuteronomy
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2017 7:00:39 AM
So how are you defining christian rock?

Big difference between demon hunter, needtobreathe, and relient k.....
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."