Jump to topic:

Any good Christian rock bands?

jesusismywarrior
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2016 7:43:54 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
I LOVE Christian rock, and I was wondering if any of you could recommend some Christian rock bands?

44 and whoever wants to be first must be slave of all. 45 For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."
Mark 10:44-45 "44 and whoever wants to be first must be slave of all. 45 For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."
Lynx_N
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2016 5:00:12 PM
I don't know of any but here's some would-be awesome names for Christian rock bands:

AD/BC

Praytallica

Faith For Sure

Genesis

No, wait, strike that last one.

Exodus

No, umm....disregard that last one aswell.
Bronto?
Congrats.

poet
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 12:22:27 AM
At 8/13/2016 7:43:54 AM, jesusismywarrior wrote:
I LOVE Christian rock, and I was wondering if any of you could recommend some Christian rock bands?

44 and whoever wants to be first must be slave of all. 45 For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."

Christian rock sucks
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 12:23:12 PM

Skillet, Red, XXI, A Feast for Kings, Decyfer Down.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 12:24:32 PM

I'm not a big fan of christian rock and the like (mostly because my mom used to play it all the time around me for most of my childhood, and I eventually got sick of it). I can link you to some Demetori, though ;3
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
SweetNerdRageV2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 6:33:56 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
There is Thousand foot Krutch, Skillet, P.O.D., Beartooth, switch foot, love and death and fly leaf, those are the ones I listen to the most.
-yep that's me-
leedle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 7:44:43 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
Thrice is a good Christian rock band. My favorite song from them is "Image of the Invisible"
leedle
Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 1:54:25 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
I don't think "Good" and "Christian rock" can be put in the same sentence.
"If life were easy, it wouldn't be difficult."--Kermit the Frog

#Treebrokethechurchbells--DD

"I am after all the purveyor of intellectually dishonest propaganda." --YYW