Total Posts:85|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Gimme some opinions.

m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 10:36:45 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
This debate http://www.debate.org... apparently has a symbiotic relationship with theLwerd. Apparently, it's just as bad as the rap battle that omelet kicked her a$s in; she can't stand to lose a single rap battle because either A) dis b*tch be awl thinkin she a gangstuh n sh*t, but she ain't got nuttin

or

B) the symbiotic relationship I described also shares pains, not just benefits. Which is why she makes such a big deal about it.

Here's how it goes down.

I read the entire rap battle, top to bottom, and am far more *impressed* by Geo's rhyme. However, I thought L's effort was absolutely valiant. Given what I read, I couldn't give Geo that much of a lead. I opted to go 3-2, in Geo's favor, with a small RFD explaining how his rhyme scheme was more appealing to me than was L's.

Not too much later, Lwerd (predictable) votes on her own debate. However, her intention was not to judge- rather, it was to "correct" my vote. Apparently, I don't know what I'm talking about although all I listen to is hip-hop. So, because of her pride and arrogance, she votes 3-2 in favor of herself giving the very explicit reason to balance out my vote.

I explained that rap battles are subjective; beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, right? Plus, I liked his rhyme scheme better. *rant about multi-syllabic rhymes by L*

Apparently, I know nothing because I only listen to hip-hop that has lyrics that are deep in meaning or aesthetically appealing. Yep, I have no clue. Geo pitches in (if you read the comments section, exactly what my RFD had been was well defended by Geo). Throughout, I changed my vote to 3-1 because my intention was to give Geo a one point edge on L; with L voting 3-2 for herself, my 3-1 for Geo would do just that.

In the midst of the discussion, Vi votes a straight 3-0 to L. Did she read it? Fvck no. Read her RFD. It says "My vote is to correct Sam's a$$holeness". No, it's because she wants to get laid by her fvck buddy. Oh no, check the comments. "Posted by theLwerd 12 hours ago
... Lol. Thanks Mimoza. But don't worry - it's Valentines Day... you're getting laid no matter what ;D"

Oh. So yea, it's just another one of those mental incapacities that homosexuals have. Give 'em an inch, they take an ell. After Vi's 3-0, L unvotes. At that point, I could tell it was just going to continue to be a one-upping contest, so I just gave my 7 to Geo.

Then, some nobody named "Eliazar" happened to see the debate (out of his friends, 33.33333333333% of them are theLwerd) and then gave her a straight 7-0 vote, no RFD. DDO-Friends with benefits.

Who is at fault?

Oh, and please go read the battle. Geo deserves to win, he needs your votes.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 11:06:46 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
why don't you just go down her list of debates and vote to "correct" all the straight 7's her and V always cast for her

though you may hafta register a second account to correct all the L's votes!! :)
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 11:10:36 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/15/2011 10:36:45 AM, m93samman wrote:
Oh. So yea, it's just another one of those mental incapacities that homosexuals have. Give 'em an inch, they take an ell.

Wat.

If you're mad at L and Vi, then keep your anger aimed at them. But don't direct your anger at all homosexuals. If you were mad at me, would you write: "it's just another one of those mental incapacities that heterosexuals have. Give 'em an inch, they take an ell." I hope not. That would make no sense.

Anyways, continue on with the thread...
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 11:11:47 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/15/2011 10:36:45 AM, m93samman wrote:

Oh. So yea, it's just another one of those mental incapacities that homosexuals have.

Waitwut?
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 11:12:54 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/15/2011 10:36:45 AM, m93samman wrote:
Oh. So yea, it's just another one of those mental incapacities that homosexuals have. Give 'em an inch, they take an ell.

Lol... I didn't read that far...

what's homosexuality got to do with it???

It would seem that statement has more to do with your religion... than anyone's choice of company.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 11:15:32 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Rap is a bad joke from the 80's and has no place amongst intellectuals or whites.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 11:17:41 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I really don't give a crap about rap, but would really like to hear him expand on the "mental incapacities of homosexuals". I would find that most interesting.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 11:18:38 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
A stupid little quip at homosexuals and your point is completely missed, that is why you shouldn't say such childish things.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 11:21:10 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/15/2011 11:17:41 AM, innomen wrote:
I really don't give a crap about rap, but would really like to hear him expand on the "mental incapacities of homosexuals". I would find that most interesting.

Yea like that Turing guy who broke the enigma code and invented modern computing. What a retard. Or do I mean gaytard.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 11:21:30 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/15/2011 11:18:38 AM, OreEle wrote:
A stupid little quip at homosexuals and your point is completely missed, that is why you shouldn't say such childish things.

I agree with you, but we could have a little fun here too.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 11:28:30 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/15/2011 11:21:30 AM, innomen wrote:
At 2/15/2011 11:18:38 AM, OreEle wrote:
A stupid little quip at homosexuals and your point is completely missed, that is why you shouldn't say such childish things.

I agree with you, but we could have a little fun here too.

Probably just the result of my mental incapabilities though.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 11:30:28 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/15/2011 11:28:30 AM, innomen wrote:
At 2/15/2011 11:21:30 AM, innomen wrote:
At 2/15/2011 11:18:38 AM, OreEle wrote:
A stupid little quip at homosexuals and your point is completely missed, that is why you shouldn't say such childish things.

I agree with you, but we could have a little fun here too.

Probably just the result of my mental incapabilities though.

Ghays is teh stupids
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 11:55:35 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Sorry, just my day has been really sh*tty and L isn't the greatest person to level it out. By homosexuals, I was referring very specifically to L and Vi.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 11:55:57 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
It should have said "these homosexuals"*. Sorry again if I offended anyone
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 12:08:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/15/2011 11:55:57 AM, m93samman wrote:
It should have said "these homosexuals"*. Sorry again if I offended anyone

So let me get this straight... YOU are referring to the Lwerd and Vi Veri as mentally deficient? You?

And presumably you expect us not to laugh at you?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 12:18:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/15/2011 12:08:18 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 2/15/2011 11:55:57 AM, m93samman wrote:
It should have said "these homosexuals"*. Sorry again if I offended anyone

So let me get this straight... YOU are referring to the Lwerd and Vi Veri as mentally deficient? You?

And presumably you expect us not to laugh at you?

Mentally unstable; and yes. Did you not read anything about what happened?
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 12:25:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/15/2011 12:18:39 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 2/15/2011 12:08:18 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 2/15/2011 11:55:57 AM, m93samman wrote:
It should have said "these homosexuals"*. Sorry again if I offended anyone

So let me get this straight... YOU are referring to the Lwerd and Vi Veri as mentally deficient? You?

And presumably you expect us not to laugh at you?

Mentally unstable; and yes. Did you not read anything about what happened?

That doesn't make them mentally deficient. Just sayin'.
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 12:32:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/15/2011 12:25:45 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 2/15/2011 12:18:39 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 2/15/2011 12:08:18 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 2/15/2011 11:55:57 AM, m93samman wrote:
It should have said "these homosexuals"*. Sorry again if I offended anyone

So let me get this straight... YOU are referring to the Lwerd and Vi Veri as mentally deficient? You?

And presumably you expect us not to laugh at you?

Mentally unstable; and yes. Did you not read anything about what happened?

That doesn't make them mentally deficient. Just sayin'.

Just answer the question. Who's at fault?
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 12:34:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/15/2011 12:18:39 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 2/15/2011 12:08:18 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 2/15/2011 11:55:57 AM, m93samman wrote:
It should have said "these homosexuals"*. Sorry again if I offended anyone

So let me get this straight... YOU are referring to the Lwerd and Vi Veri as mentally deficient? You?

And presumably you expect us not to laugh at you?

Mentally unstable; and yes. Did you not read anything about what happened?

Mentally deficient implies stupidity, mental instability is generally something else.

In any case you are the one crying, so you appear to be the unstable one.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 12:38:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/15/2011 12:34:46 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Mentally deficient implies stupidity, mental instability is generally something else.

In any case you are the one crying, so you appear to be the unstable one.

If you're mad about my sig, sorry. You're way off topic. If you're not gonna reply to the original question in this thread, please don't waste my time otherwise.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 12:44:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Samman, wtf, Lwerd critiques your RFD, so you decide to give up arguing (On Debate.org) about it, say you simply think Geos is better and 7 her when between L and Vi only 3 points have been given. Man up, remove that 7 and you may have a case. At least l and V had the decency to remove their 7's.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 12:44:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/15/2011 12:38:51 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 2/15/2011 12:34:46 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Mentally deficient implies stupidity, mental instability is generally something else.

In any case you are the one crying, so you appear to be the unstable one.

If you're mad about my sig, sorry. You're way off topic. If you're not gonna reply to the original question in this thread, please don't waste my time otherwise.

Why would I be upset about your sig? Those are not fake quotes. I

have replied directly to your own words. I can hardly be considered off-topic.

You have now revised your childish rant to accuse the Lwerd Vi Veri of mental instability, they however are not hear, crying their little eyes out. In the absence of any other evidence your emotional state suggests greater instability on your part than on theirs.

Do you need a hug?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 12:44:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/15/2011 10:36:45 AM, m93samman wrote:
Oh. So yea, it's just another one of those mental incapacities that homosexuals have. Give 'em an inch, they take an ell.

If this line concludes a mental deficiency, then I'd have to agree with you.

So, because of her pride and arrogance, she votes 3-2 in favor of herself giving the very explicit reason to balance out my vote.

However, this is a debate site. Aren't we all prideful? If not for pride, would you not have made this thread? I agree with you that L is prideful and arrogant and a b**ch, but that's just who she is. I would say stick with your honest vote, and not care about how she feels the need to vote for herself to cancel out a loss. That just shows alot about her dignity (not that we don't all know how absolutely great of a person she is).
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 12:49:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/15/2011 12:44:00 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Samman, wtf, Lwerd critiques your RFD, so you decide to give up arguing (On Debate.org) about it, say you simply think Geos is better and 7 her when between L and Vi only 3 points have been given. Man up, remove that 7 and you may have a case. At least l and V had the decency to remove their 7's.

I'm fine with her critiquing my RFD. But "correcting my vote"? That's ludicrous.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 12:50:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/15/2011 12:44:08 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 2/15/2011 12:38:51 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 2/15/2011 12:34:46 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Mentally deficient implies stupidity, mental instability is generally something else.

In any case you are the one crying, so you appear to be the unstable one.

If you're mad about my sig, sorry. You're way off topic. If you're not gonna reply to the original question in this thread, please don't waste my time otherwise.

Why would I be upset about your sig? Those are not fake quotes. I

have replied directly to your own words. I can hardly be considered off-topic.

You have now revised your childish rant to accuse the Lwerd Vi Veri of mental instability, they however are not hear, crying their little eyes out. In the absence of any other evidence your emotional state suggests greater instability on your part than on theirs.

Do you need a hug?

Actually, yea. My day has been pretty bad.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 12:51:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/15/2011 12:44:19 PM, TUF wrote:
At 2/15/2011 10:36:45 AM, m93samman wrote:
Oh. So yea, it's just another one of those mental incapacities that homosexuals have. Give 'em an inch, they take an ell.

If this line concludes a mental deficiency, then I'd have to agree with you.

Again, I apologized for this. It should say "these" homosexuals, in reference to L and Vi. They've proven to me repetitive times that they don't have the decency to be respectful or show any dignity with regard to being held accountable for their own actions.

So, because of her pride and arrogance, she votes 3-2 in favor of herself giving the very explicit reason to balance out my vote.

However, this is a debate site. Aren't we all prideful? If not for pride, would you not have made this thread? I agree with you that L is prideful and arrogant and a b**ch, but that's just who she is. I would say stick with your honest vote, and not care about how she feels the need to vote for herself to cancel out a loss. That just shows alot about her dignity (not that we don't all know how absolutely great of a person she is).

I'll think about it. I have better things to worry about right now actually; I have a lab due soon that I need to finish up. I don't even know why I'm still keeping up with this thread.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 12:57:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/15/2011 12:32:43 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 2/15/2011 12:25:45 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 2/15/2011 12:18:39 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 2/15/2011 12:08:18 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 2/15/2011 11:55:57 AM, m93samman wrote:
It should have said "these homosexuals"*. Sorry again if I offended anyone

So let me get this straight... YOU are referring to the Lwerd and Vi Veri as mentally deficient? You?

And presumably you expect us not to laugh at you?

Mentally unstable; and yes. Did you not read anything about what happened?

That doesn't make them mentally deficient. Just sayin'.

Just answer the question. Who's at fault?

No one. Why?
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 1:00:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/15/2011 12:57:11 PM, annhasle wrote:

No one. Why?

forget it
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 1:02:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/15/2011 12:50:10 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 2/15/2011 12:44:08 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 2/15/2011 12:38:51 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 2/15/2011 12:34:46 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Mentally deficient implies stupidity, mental instability is generally something else.

In any case you are the one crying, so you appear to be the unstable one.

If you're mad about my sig, sorry. You're way off topic. If you're not gonna reply to the original question in this thread, please don't waste my time otherwise.

Why would I be upset about your sig? Those are not fake quotes. I

have replied directly to your own words. I can hardly be considered off-topic.

You have now revised your childish rant to accuse the Lwerd Vi Veri of mental instability, they however are not hear, crying their little eyes out. In the absence of any other evidence your emotional state suggests greater instability on your part than on theirs.

Do you need a hug?

Actually, yea. My day has been pretty bad.

Come here man, nestle your wet face in my warm man bosom. There there.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 1:04:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/15/2011 12:49:46 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 2/15/2011 12:44:00 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Samman, wtf, Lwerd critiques your RFD, so you decide to give up arguing (On Debate.org) about it, say you simply think Geos is better and 7 her when between L and Vi only 3 points have been given. Man up, remove that 7 and you may have a case. At least l and V had the decency to remove their 7's.

I'm fine with her critiquing my RFD. But "correcting my vote"? That's ludicrous.

She undid her correction. Undo yours.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.