Jump to topic:

My Love Spam

Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 3:11:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
As much as I hate to say, apologies to askbob for this thread which is a rip-off/imitation of his own shenanigans.

Both Askbob and myself got a PM from the dating scammer Charity4u, and I resolved I would get in the way by baiting this one as Askbob already was. However it was not long until I got a message from new scammer Kellylove. So setting up a new hotmail account I decided to bait this new one. (Which in hindsight is probably the same person Askbob is harassing).

Stuff from her is normal, stuff from me is in bold.

This is the PM
hello my name is kelly Tuazama i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you mor my photos for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email address kellywilliamslove28 @ y ah oo .com

My first email.
Dear Kelly, I was delighted to receive your message and found it very interesting and so have done as you asked and emailed you!

MY Dearest One,
I am more than happy when i saw your reply to my mail.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss Kelly
Williams from Sierra Leone in West Africa,5.7ft tall,(21yrs old) never married before and presently i am residing in the orphanage home here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My late father Dr.Williams Tuazama was the chairman managing director (AWA INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD) in Freetown the capital City of my country and he was the personal advicer to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture though I am not all that photogenic,i hope you would'nt mind. I will also like to see your picture.
Hoping to hear from you soon
Kelly

(She/He did include a few pictures of a not unattractive girl)

Dearest Kelly,
I found your story utterly heartbreaking, how someone so young and innocent can endure so much suffering. I hope and prayer that you are now safe and well and that the future will bring you only good things. As for your photo's it is clear you are photogenic and very, very beautiful. Indeed very emotional when I saw your pictures, I hope it won't upset you to hear that you bear an uncanny resemblance to my late wife. God rest her soul. You look like a Princess, you would not be interested in one such as myself! But perhaps we can be friends?

(PS: I don't a have dead wife, her reply is very boring, just scan over it I did).

Dearest one,

I am really happy to receive your response.Actually i never know how you will feel
if this is too ealier to tell you but just because of the condition of where i'm in.l
have decided to request for your kind assistance and also to go into business and
partnership with you, i believe that you will not betrayed my trust which i am going
to lay on you.

I am Miss Kelly William,21years old and the only daughter of my late parents
Mr.and Mrs Williams Tuazama. My father was a highly reputable business magnet-(Precious Stones merchant) who operated in the capital of Sierra Leone during his
days and also the personal adviser to the former head of state. It is sad to say that
he was attacked and killed by the rebels one early morning on 25th.November
1995.Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been
masterminded by an uncle of his who he has been dealing with trust.

But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 17 years old, due to
cancer problem and since then life became so difficult for me. Now i residing in
orphanage home in S enegal for my dear life.Right there in the camp i have one
person who is good to me. He is a Rev Father.peter .of ( St Paul Catholic
Church) .you can reach me through the Rev Father Office number which was given
to me by him (00221765560178).Before the death of my Mother on 18th.August
2005 he called me beside his bed in the hospital and secretly revealed to me that
my late father has the sum of Five Million five Hundred Thousand United State
Dollars.(USD$5.500 000) in a Bank,which i am the next of kin to the acount.

I am just 21years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know what
to do. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant
political crisis here in my country. The death of my father actually brought sorrow
to my life. Sir,I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this
regards.Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.In my next mail to you
i will give you the bank details of my late father where the money is deposited in.
Now permit me to ask these few questions:-

1. Can I completely trust you?
2. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you?

3. I will be waiting to hear from you soonest with your full informations such as
your full names,private contact number and complete address so i can introduce
your person to the bank to recognise you as my partner and appointed foreign
beneficiary who will claim and transfer the deposit from their custody on my behalf
Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible.
Thank you so much.
My sincere regards,
Miss Kelly Williams.

Dearest Kelly
It is so sad that you have known such terrible hardship and lose in your life, my thoughts and prayers are with you. I know that no amount of money could compensate you for your loss but at least you will be able to set yourself up for life. That is a vast sum of money.

You can trust me and I do not want any of your money. That is your parents money and they would have wanted you to have it. If I were you I'd make a donation to the orphanage and then relocate to America or Europe. Anything I can do to help I will. You remind me so much of my late wife and how she would suck my balls in happier times.

If you do come to Britain I would happily act as your tour guide, I am limited by the fact I am disabled (I am in a wheelchair) and on benefits but anything I can do for you I will.

(Again I am fibbing... or rather getting into Character).

To be continued...
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 3:21:38 PM
Hello my dearest.

How are you today? i hope all is well with you,
Dear I am more than happy with your interest to help me to transfer
my late father's $5.5 million American dollars deposited in an European bank by my late father of which I'm the next of kin. My dear all due i commit my self to you without getting to know you much better but that is the will of God , Even if there is anything like that , I am plain and open for you to verify , All i need from you is truth and trust.

Presently we are only allowed to go out of the camp only on Monday and Fridays of the week. In short this place is more of a prison and my hope is for you to assist me transfer this money to your position so that i can come over to start a new life with you. I send and receive emails in the office of Rev Father of the (ST PAUL CATHOLIC CHURCH)in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal. He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitation to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. Darling I will like you to call me at his office with this number i send to you before ok (+221765560178) so that i can tell you more about myself and his email address is
(Not allowed to show it).

Darling you know why i trust you before i made this contact with you i ask God to provide to me a man that will lead me to the right Chanel some one that will not betray me, once i meet you my mind still telling me that you have been giving to me by God,Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you and that is why i am giving you all this informations!.My love is for you and you alone.
I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status as it is the laws of the country. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me to transfer the money deposited by my late father Dr Williams TUAZAMA to your account in your country. The contact informations of the bank is as follows,
The name of the bank is R.B.S (Royal Bank of Scotland Int.) Customer Email:
<> The name of the transfer officer is ( Dr Stephen Hester ) Telephone number Tel : +44 7024022955, +44 7031879409, +44 7031889040.
Fax +448447744723. Private mail .......<>

I will like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the $5.5 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr.WIlliam Tuazama of which i am the next of kin. I have maped out 10% of the total sum for your assistance and 5% for expenses . Moreover, i will need your assistance to manage the money on my behalf since I'm too young to handle such money and i will like to invest with you. God bless you as i wait to hear from you,
Miss Kelly

YOU CAN COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND FWD IT TO THE BANK OR
YOU MAKE YOUR OWN WRITE UP AND FWD TO THE BANK .

Dear,Dr Stephen Hester

It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one Miss Kelly Williams whose father¢s name is late Dr Williams Tuazama and that the father has an account no 026834093,IBANBIC:RBOSGB2L in your Bank.
Miss Kelly in several occasion has communicated with me over E-Mail to assist her receive a funds valued of $5.5million dollars which her late father deposited with your Bank.
I do here by demand that according to advise of Miss Kelly that this bank should grant our request by transferring the said funds into my account in my country.

I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.

Thanks yours
Kelly........

My Dearest Darling Kelly
I am so aroused that I may help you in claiming your fathers jewels and moist with the thought that you might cum in Britain. Before the accident that killed my wife and left me in a wheelchair I was a solcitor and I am worried that I may not be permitted to transfer such a large fund due to strict anti-terrorism and money laundering laws. The bank will be closed at this time but I will contact them for advice in the morning.

I am aware of one solution however, do you have your United Nations Displaced and Stateless Persons Resettlement Pin (UNDSPRP) it should have been assigned to you in the camp, possibly stamped onto a passport or similar document?

Darling,

Thank you for your mail and for trying to help me out, Well i have read your mail with understanding.If you said you are not interested in the transfer,then can you help me to meet you in your country so that when coming i can come with all the document regarding this issue so that we can meet face to face but the problem now is that i do not have an international passport. i can easily get it from my embassy if only i have the money to pay for it.Secondly i do not need a visa to come to your country. what i need is just the United Nation Travelling Document to come to your country because of my refugee status and i can also get it in the head office of the UN over here in Dakar.Lastly the Flirt Ticket,If you can finance my coming over there than am ready to be with you any time you want me ok.i hope to stop here until i read from you soonest.Take care of yourself for me.bye

Thanks.

Yours Forever love

Kelly
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 3:26:56 PM
My dearest Kelly,
I have been thinking about you all day and as a symbol of my growing affection for you and proof of my honourable intent I have written you a poem.

Oh dear sweet Kelly you are so swell.
The thought of you makes me want to ring my bell.
I long to walk with you, along the beach, amongst the trees.
Maybe find a secluded spot so I may shove my face into your jubblies.
Perhaps we could buy a lovely little cottage down south.
And each Sunday you could take my balls in your mouth.
All you need is to get your hands on your cash.
When that day comes will I see your gash?

Please tell me if that was inappropriate, I have behavioural problems and I am not always sure if what I am saying is socially acceptable, or sometimes who I am meant to be.

It is unfortunate regarding your lack of passport and lack of Galactic Imperial United Nations Resettlement Number Code. But these problems are not insurmountable. I have been researching British law and there may be a number of ways around British financial transfer limits so I should be able to expedite the process hatstands not withstanding.

I have also done some research on a number of businesses that will be very grateful for a massive injection of your hot bloody semen.

They include,
Egglestons Ethical Enterprises, an umbrella corporation that includes a company called Europimps. This company rescues vunerable young women from the streets and provides jobs for them in the service industry. The Company also has a laboratory in North Korea which is conducting research in the creation of human-orangutan hybrids as a source of cheap labour.

Mama Moe's Green Pleasures, the worlds only manufacturer of organic renewable sex toys.

The International Fund for Peace and Democracy in Iranistan, this interesting company asks for money to resist US Imperialism. Investors become share holders that will be repaid by the countries tax income once foreign aggressors are repelled.

There are so many exciting opportunities my love that my gonads are literally engorged with joy.

Now I've done some financial research I shall contact the executor of your fathers account as asked and arrange a meeting with a senior executive of RBS in London. This is such a vast fund that we must make sure you are not unfairly jabberwockied by tax or money laundering equlibriums. From the bottom of my groin I long to meet you. It shall not be long before we are united.

All my love.
Heironymous.

(After that I sent this email to the bank, it is a modified version of the one she suggested).

Dear,Dr Stephen Hester

It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one Miss Kelly Williams whose father¢s name is late Dr Williams Tuazama and that the father has an account no 026834093,IBANBIC:RBOSGB2L in your Bank.
Miss Kelly in several occasion has communicated with me over E-Mail to assist her receive a funds valued of $5.5million dollars which her late father deposited with your Bank.
I do here by demand that according to advise of Miss Kelly that this bank should grant our request by transferring this account unto me as her legal representative in the form of a bankers draft to be present to me at your central london offices.

I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.

Thanks yours

Dr Heironymous Von Shickelgruber (Deceased)

Hopefully I've put everything in the right order. If this person actually replies it will be a shining tribute to human stupidity.
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 3:28:45 PM
Oh dear gawd...

I'm still laughing! That poem was perfect. xD
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 3:32:32 PM
At 2/15/2011 3:28:45 PM, annhasle wrote:
Oh dear gawd...

Va THIS I agree with
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 3:34:30 PM
At 2/15/2011 3:28:45 PM, annhasle wrote:
Oh dear gawd...

*bows*.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 7:10:22 PM
I am so aroused that I may help you in claiming your fathers jewels and moist with the thought that you might cum in Britain.

Oh I see what you did thar..
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2011 9:22:57 AM
Somehow despite all that Kelly still believes I am convinced...

I just got this reply from her,

Dear
Thank you for your mail and for trying everything possible to help me out.Dear please i want you to follow my instructions so that things will not look so complicating for us.Please you should not go further any more with the transfer until i come over there to join you so that both of us can work out the transfer without any fear.Dear i need 200 Pounds to get my international passport from my embassy first and immediately i pay for the passport than the passport will be ready just two after payment so if really you want to help me out than you can send the money through Western Union Money transfer or with money gram with the full name of one of the Rev Sister so she can collect the money for me with her national ID Card. So here is her full names and Address below .........
Her Full Names.................. Justina Martins
Address ........................... Rue 5030,St Paul Catholic Church,Grand yoff,Dakar Senegal.
I hope to read from you soonest
Thanks
Kelly

(I am confused, if I were to do this she would not actualy get the money would she?)

and the bank...

Royal Bank Place
1 Glategny Esplanade
St. Peter Port Guernsey GY1 4NW
Email Address <>
Current Royal Bank of Scotland HQ in St Andrew's Square, Edinburgh
Royal Bank of Scotland HQ, Gogarburn, Edinburgh, Scotland
For your attention,

Sir,
Mr Heironymous.

I'am the Deputy chairman of Foreign Operation/ Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your Mail which we have received.

Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady.Miss Kelly Williams,that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposite with our bank.

Late Dr.Williams Tuazama was our customer with.ACCOUNT NO 026834093 , IBANBIC:RBOSGB2L substantial amount (US$5,500,000.00) of deposited with us.

Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you,we will like you to send the followings:

1.A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer which she can help you to get one.

2.The death certificate of late Dr.Williams Tuazama (Her deceased father) confirming the death.

3.A copy of statement of account of the account issued to Dr.Williams Tuazama by our bank.
4.Was he married? If yes,State the name of his wife.
5.What is his religion?
6.Was he a member of any registered Organisation in this country?
7.Was he residing in this country? If yes state his residentail address.
8.State clearly the date he died and what led to his death,
9.How old was he before he died?

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,yours, the next of kin after the claims.
These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.
We promise to give our customers the best of our services.
Should you have any question(s), please contact foreign transfer officer

Dr. Stephen Hester
Tel : +44 7024022955, +44 7031879409
+44 7031889040
Fax : 0044-870-479-9669
For more directives/ clarifications.
Yours Faithfully, chairman Dr. Stephen Hester
Deputy chairman Sir Gordon Pell

(Oddly enough I think the bank reply has been written by a third person, who is marginally more intelligent but still retarded)
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2011 10:36:08 AM
Oh my darling Kelly, it pains me to remind you that I am on welfare due to disability. I do not have sufficient delta indigo charlie to send you. I will ask my friends if they could lend me some money, Timmy the tortoise is very good with money, he may be able to help. Could not the good reverend, the sister or your local Inquisitor preceptus simply lend you the money. It is such a small sum compared to the large amount of wonga you have due to you?

Also did you not care much for my love poem? Or my investment proposals?

Sorry for my late reply, I had to go to the Doctors. They are worried that my penis is dangerously large and that I may need surgery.

On brighter news the bank did reply with instructions on the next step to take. Shall I forward this unto you darling?
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2011 11:47:30 AM
Dear
Thank you so much for your mail and i hope you are doing good.Dear i have read your mail with understanding.Well as for the Rev father, the rev sister,they can not help me with finance because they are only taking care of but they are not getting any payment.Dear if they can be of help i would not have contacted you in any way.Secondly i do appreciate all your business proposal but we just have to put that aside first because i do not want to stress you but if you feel that you are strong enough to help me out with the transfer than you can go on with it ok.Dear you said my late father bank as responded to your mail so why don't you forward it to me so i can also go through them and know what will be the next step ok.So please you should try everything human possible to send me the money i ask from you so that i can get my passport ok.So take care of yourself and i pray that God shall heal you in Jesus name Amen.
Thanks
Yours forever
Kelly

My dearest Kelly
I still do not understand why the Theocrat of Pan Tang can not lend you the money. Two hundred sputniks is not a large sum. I am sure that you will make a charitable deposit once you gain your fathers money? One of my neighbours has informed me that they will give me the money if I rape a badger whilst they watch. Would you still love me knowing I had done such an inhumane thing?

Your prayers with regards my massive penis situation are most welcome. The vast size of my member is a cause of constant worry.

Here is what the bank requires of me to proceed with the transfer.

1.A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer which she can help you to get one.

2.The death certificate of late Dr.Williams Tuazama (Her deceased father) confirming the death.

3.A copy of statement of account of the account issued to Dr.Williams Tuazama by our bank.
4. One of your used tampons.
5.Was he married? If yes,State the name of his wife.
6.What is his religion?
7.Was he a member of any registered Organisation in this country?
8.Was he residing in this country? If yes state his residentail address.
9.State clearly the date he died and what led to his death,
10.How old was he before he died?
11.A video of you fudding yourself ruthlessly.

All my love my dearest little cupcake.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2011 2:36:40 AM
(I think I must have bored everyone, anyway I got these two replies, it's become more than apparent that Kelly does not read half of what I write).

Hello my love,
I have answer the question that was ask by bank,please my dear forward it to the bank and let the bank know that we will be sending the power of attorney soon as i will have to look for a lawyer that will help us prepare the power of attorney on your name. i will let you know how i have gone to get a lawyer that will help us issue the power of attorney in your name.
1. He was married and his wife's name was. MRS MARY WILLIAMS
2. His religion is CHRISTIANITY.
3. He was a MEMBER OF CHRISTIAN ORGANIZATION..
4. He was not residencing in UK.
5. He died on 25 November 1995 by a bullet shut by the rebel in the city of free town Sierra Leone.
6. He was 47 years before he died.
I will scan the Death Certificate and the Deposit Certificate to the bank later today.I will be waiting to hear from you.
yours forever love.
Kelly.

(and)

Darling,
Am so sorry to bother you.The Rev Father do not have a scanning machine to scan those document to you,Please i would like you to send me 100 us dollars so that i can use some part of it to transport to the city where i can get a good scanning machine to scan all the requested document by my late father bank to you.You can send the money through Western Union Money transfer or with money gram with the full name of one of the Rev Sister so she can collect the money for me with her national ID Card. So here her full full names and Address below .........
Her Full Names.................. Justina Martins
Address ........................... Rue 5030,St Paul Catholic Church,Grand yoff,Dakar Senegal.
Please dear you should try everything possible to send me the money today in time so that i can send all the document to you.After sending it you should try and send me the information after sending the money ok.Take good care of yourself for me.Don't forget the send the answer to the bank ok.
Your love
Kelly

To which I have replied,

My Darling Kelly, when I read your emails my groin surges towards heaven like one of the Kaisers Zeppelins on route to bomb london. Thank for the details thus far, I shall foward them onto the bank as soon as I finished writing to you. It is a great shame that your rent boy does not have a scanner. I shall borrow the money from a local loanshark, I should be able to send it today. You must promise that your intentions are honest and true however, for if I do not repay him in the month he cut off my penis and beat me to death with it.

With all my love.

Charlie Chester.

And to the bank

Here are some of the details that you have asked for.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 22:29:41 +0000

1. He was married and his wife's name was. MR BILLY BOB THORNTON
2. His religion is SATANISM
3. He was a MEMBER OF PAEDOPHILE CLUB..
4. He was not residencing in Bahrain
5. He died on 25 November 1995 after his head imploded due to excessive masturbation.
6. He was 12 years old before he died.

We are still waiting on the death certificate, the fudding and the sanitary towel.

Thank you huni bun.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2011 12:59:29 PM
Dear
Thank you for your mail and i hope you are doing good.Dear yes my intention are real but you surprise me for asking me such questions because i have told you everything about myself and also give you all the information's concerning my late father bank details so i trusted you and have so much confident in you.Dear please if you can send the money today it will be better so that i can scan all the document to you and to my late father bank ok.So i hope to read from you soonest.Take care
Thanks
Yours forever love
Kelly

My Darling
You are of course correct, only a complete retard could possibly cast any doubt on this matter. You really are as thick as sh1t aren't you? I have borrowed the money, unfortunatly I have to pay back ten times as much in a month but as you are super rich it hardly matters.

I have just sent you the money, so I wish you Godspeed.

All my love

Sir Phillip Ashingdon-Smythe
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2011 11:28:35 AM
Dear
Thank you so much for your mail and for sending the money to me but i cant collect the money because you do not send me the information's in which you send the money with.Dear can you please send me the MTCN number,the sender names and the receiver names so that we can collect the money over here because without those information's i cant collect the money.I hope to read from you soonest
Thanks
Yours forever love
Kelly

My darling, I stapled the money to my best pigeon and sent him to the person and address you gave me.

Did you send it through Money Gram or through Western Union? If it is money gram than send me the secrete number so i can collect the money now ok.

Yes, I sent the money via ninja-pigeon. The money should be there. If the good sister claims otherwise then I think she is lying and you should punch her in the minge.

----
(PS I did get a reply from the bank but it was rather dull).
thegodhand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2011 8:25:50 AM
At 2/15/2011 3:11:53 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
As much as I hate to say, apologies to askbob for this thread which is a rip-off/imitation of his own shenanigans.

Both Askbob and myself got a PM from the dating scammer Charity4u, and I resolved I would get in the way by baiting this one as Askbob already was. However it was not long until I got a message from new scammer Kellylove. So setting up a new hotmail account I decided to bait this new one. (Which in hindsight is probably the same person Askbob is harassing).

Stuff from her is normal, stuff from me is in bold.

This is the PM
hello my name is kelly Tuazama i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you mor my photos for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email address kellywilliamslove28 @ y ah oo .com

My first email.
Dear Kelly, I was delighted to receive your message and found it very interesting and so have done as you asked and emailed you!

MY Dearest One,
I am more than happy when i saw your reply to my mail.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss Kelly
Williams from Sierra Leone in West Africa,5.7ft tall,(21yrs old) never married before and presently i am residing in the orphanage home here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My late father Dr.Williams Tuazama was the chairman managing director (AWA INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD) in Freetown the capital City of my country and he was the personal advicer to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture though I am not all that photogenic,i hope you would'nt mind. I will also like to see your picture.
Hoping to hear from you soon
Kelly

(She/He did include a few pictures of a not unattractive girl)

Dearest Kelly,
I found your story utterly heartbreaking, how someone so young and innocent can endure so much suffering. I hope and prayer that you are now safe and well and that the future will bring you only good things. As for your photo's it is clear you are photogenic and very, very beautiful. Indeed very emotional when I saw your pictures, I hope it won't upset you to hear that you bear an uncanny resemblance to my late wife. God rest her soul. You look like a Princess, you would not be interested in one such as myself! But perhaps we can be friends?

(PS: I don't a have dead wife, her reply is very boring, just scan over it I did).

Dearest one,

I am really happy to receive your response.Actually i never know how you will feel
if this is too ealier to tell you but just because of the condition of where i'm in.l
have decided to request for your kind assistance and also to go into business and
partnership with you, i believe that you will not betrayed my trust which i am going
to lay on you.

I am Miss Kelly William,21years old and the only daughter of my late parents
Mr.and Mrs Williams Tuazama. My father was a highly reputable business magnet-(Precious Stones merchant) who operated in the capital of Sierra Leone during his
days and also the personal adviser to the former head of state. It is sad to say that
he was attacked and killed by the rebels one early morning on 25th.November
1995.Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been
masterminded by an uncle of his who he has been dealing with trust.

But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 17 years old, due to
cancer problem and since then life became so difficult for me. Now i residing in
orphanage home in S enegal for my dear life.Right there in the camp i have one
person who is good to me. He is a Rev Father.peter .of ( St Paul Catholic
Church) .you can reach me through the Rev Father Office number which was given
to me by him (00221765560178).Before the death of my Mother on 18th.August
2005 he called me beside his bed in the hospital and secretly revealed to me that
my late father has the sum of Five Million five Hundred Thousand United State
Dollars.(USD$5.500 000) in a Bank,which i am the next of kin to the acount.

I am just 21years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know what
to do. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant
political crisis here in my country. The death of my father actually brought sorrow
to my life. Sir,I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this
regards.Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.In my next mail to you
i will give you the bank details of my late father where the money is deposited in.
Now permit me to ask these few questions:-

1. Can I completely trust you?
2. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you?

3. I will be waiting to hear from you soonest with your full informations such as
your full names,private contact number and complete address so i can introduce
your person to the bank to recognise you as my partner and appointed foreign
beneficiary who will claim and transfer the deposit from their custody on my behalf
Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible.
Thank you so much.
My sincere regards,
Miss Kelly Williams.

Dearest Kelly
It is so sad that you have known such terrible hardship and lose in your life, my thoughts and prayers are with you. I know that no amount of money could compensate you for your loss but at least you will be able to set yourself up for life. That is a vast sum of money.

You can trust me and I do not want any of your money. That is your parents money and they would have wanted you to have it. If I were you I'd make a donation to the orphanage and then relocate to America or Europe. Anything I can do to help I will. You remind me so much of my late wife and how she would suck my balls in happier times.

If you do come to Britain I would happily act as your tour guide, I am limited by the fact I am disabled (I am in a wheelchair) and on benefits but anything I can do for you I will.

(Again I am fibbing... or rather getting into Character).

To be continued...

Where the hell are the pics
"Modern atheism is Richard Dawkins."- thegodhand

"Thegodhand likes to misquote people"- Benjamin Franklin