Jump to topic:

The Order of Disorder

FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2011 8:05:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The Debate.org Order of Disorder(DDOOOD) is a disorganization of tricksters, philosophers, artists, scientists, humorists, trouble-makers, anti-heroes, rebels, skeptics, clowns, trolls and maniacs who are endowed with the dangerous yet beautiful blessing from Eris, Goddess of confusion, for domination of this site, the internetz and the world.

Any may join our cabal simply by saying they have joined, at which point they will under go an initiation process(as soon as we come up with one). However, there are many exclusive levels in membership that must be earned.

The leadership is made of a "Counsel" which may only be occupied by full-fledged Discordians. However, simply calling yourself a Discordian will not assure yourself a place in The Counsel, you must truly meet up to Eristic standards. Currently CosmicAlfonzo and myself are the only Counsel members(you know of) and tvellalot has a high seat of influence.

If you choose to join us you can expect things such as missions, secrets, rituals, codes, passwords, symbols, and many similar affairs*coughcoughhumansacrifices*.

JOIN US
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2011 8:45:06 PM
Freedo you are the cancer that is killing /b/
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2011 12:52:42 AM
At 2/17/2011 8:10:43 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
At 2/17/2011 8:05:22 PM, FREEDO wrote:
(DDOOOD)

duuuude....

if you take off the parentheses it looks sorta like a d***.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2011 1:52:03 AM
Dude, it's DDOOOD.

Dance to the beat of a traffic cone, and raise your arms to the great iguanadon that rests apon the feathered apron of Eris, her sweet majesty.

DDOOOD has been pulling the strings for longer than we let on. 40% of all active forum users are actually alts of the Counsel, which clearly has a lot of free time.

We own everything, we even pull the strings of the current Presidential cabinet, though for political reasons, they will deny this.

All your base are clearly belong to us.

*bangs gavel*
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2011 2:01:56 AM
At 2/18/2011 1:56:53 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 2/17/2011 9:41:44 PM, Puck wrote:
http://media.animevice.com...

What is this from?

Nippon Ichi puts them in most of their games. :) They say dood a lot.

http://en.wikipedia.org...
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2011 2:00:22 PM
I'm being Discordian by not joining the orderly DDOOOD. I'm that hardcore and unique.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2011 2:46:18 PM
At 2/18/2011 2:00:22 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
I'm being Discordian by not joining the orderly DDOOOD. I'm that hardcore and unique.

You'll miss out on the hair pie though.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2011 3:25:47 PM
At 2/18/2011 2:46:18 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

Hair pie is too conformist and realistic for me. I'll take unicorn strudel anyway.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2011 4:08:59 PM
At 2/18/2011 3:25:47 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 2/18/2011 2:46:18 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

Hair pie is too conformist and realistic for me. I'll take unicorn strudel anyway.

*burp*
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2011 4:10:58 PM
At 2/17/2011 8:05:22 PM, FREEDO wrote:
The Debate.org Order of Disorder(DDOOOD) is a disorganization of tricksters, philosophers, artists, scientists, humorists, trouble-makers, anti-heroes, rebels, skeptics, clowns, trolls and maniacs who are endowed with the dangerous yet beautiful blessing from Eris, Goddess of confusion, for domination of this site, the internetz and the world.

Any may join our cabal simply by saying they have joined, at which point they will under go an initiation process(as soon as we come up with one). However, there are many exclusive levels in membership that must be earned.

The leadership is made of a "Counsel" which may only be occupied by full-fledged Discordians. However, simply calling yourself a Discordian will not assure yourself a place in The Counsel, you must truly meet up to Eristic standards. Currently CosmicAlfonzo and myself are the only Counsel members(you know of) and tvellalot has a high seat of influence.

If you choose to join us you can expect things such as missions, secrets, rituals, codes, passwords, symbols, and many similar affairs*coughcoughhumansacrifices*.

JOIN US

Sponsored by the Party party, lol.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2011 10:17:31 PM
At 2/18/2011 4:10:58 PM, OreEle wrote:
Sponsored by the Party party, lol.

The Order of Disorder has no ties, official or unofficial, with the Party Party except perhaps sharing members and/or former members.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2011 8:48:55 AM
At 2/19/2011 8:46:25 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 2/19/2011 5:13:25 AM, Puck wrote:
At 2/19/2011 5:12:19 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
I wonder how long this will last.

Too long?

Any amount of time is too long. :P

Ergo, you are technically correct.

woo hoo!
signature
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2011 11:11:22 PM
As a note to any who wish to join, request via PM, as some of you already have. This is a secretive society.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord