Jump to topic:

I don't get it.

CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2011 10:17:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
What are you, some kind of detective or something?
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Cliff.Stamp
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2011 10:35:27 PM
At 2/19/2011 7:28:04 AM, thegodhand wrote:
What is the "DDO Mafia?"

There is no DDO Mafia, just a group of well respected business men and community leaders who run legitimate businesses and simply like to occasionally hang out together in moderated threads to discuss their ventures during both the day and night and how their lives have been influenced by Dimma Davidoff, who also has never been a member of any Mafia.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2011 10:50:55 PM
What is the "DDO Mafia?":

A global conspiracy. They supplanted both the New World Order and The Illuminati after a vicious power struggle ensued that... BANG!!!!

*A fine, pink mist fills the air as PARADIGM_L0ST is shot through the skull with a high powered rifle*
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
thegodhand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2011 7:59:02 AM
At 2/19/2011 10:50:55 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
What is the "DDO Mafia?":

A global conspiracy. They supplanted both the New World Order and The Illuminati after a vicious power struggle ensued that... BANG!!!!

*A fine, pink mist fills the air as PARADIGM_L0ST is shot through the skull with a high powered rifle*

The FAIL is, I watch NWO and Illuminti conspiracy videos all the time. Guys are a bit strict in their interpetations.
"Modern atheism is Richard Dawkins."- thegodhand

"Thegodhand likes to misquote people"- Benjamin Franklin
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2011 12:43:28 PM
At 2/19/2011 11:18:00 PM, wjmelements wrote:
http://ddomafia.com...
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos