2/26/2011 3:08:28 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/26/2011 3:08:11 AM, tvellalott wrote:
O (nac)

Forgot my hat...
=|:O
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2011 3:36:07 AM
What the...
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2011 7:02:04 AM
This is very unexpected.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2011 10:35:59 AM
At 2/26/2011 9:10:05 AM, Necrophiliator wrote:
AAA!!!
HOT EMO GIRL DOWN.
B(

a.

coke is bad
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2011 10:37:51 AM
At 2/26/2011 10:15:28 AM, Danielle wrote:
She closed her acct. So? She'll be back.:

She'll probably be back. Here's the question though. How do you guys know so fast when people leave? F*cking stalkers!!!
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2011 2:02:55 PM
She'll be back. She was admitted to the hospital and her parents forced her to deactivate her account.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2011 2:56:24 PM
At 2/26/2011 2:02:55 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
She'll be back. She was admitted to the hospital and her parents forced her to deactivate her account.

Oh. :(

Hope she's okay.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2011 5:43:43 PM
She'll be back. She was admitted to the hospital and her parents forced her to deactivate her account.:

Seriously, or this a troll?
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2011 5:50:43 PM

That is the most absurd thing I've ever heard in my life. She could be having a life threatening illness and all her parents can think about is her account on DDO?? What does DDO even have to do with her health?
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2011 6:10:40 PM

How do you even know that?
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2011 6:38:09 PM
At 2/26/2011 5:50:43 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

That is the most absurd thing I've ever heard in my life. She could be having a life threatening illness and all her parents can think about is her account on DDO?? What does DDO even have to do with her health?

Mental health.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2011 6:42:37 PM
iPanda apparently talked to her on Facebook or something else, so he probably knows. She talked about some health issues many times, and although I am not sure, I think this might be related to that. Nevertheless, I hope everything is well with her.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2011 6:44:20 PM
At 2/26/2011 6:42:37 PM, Mirza wrote:
iPanda apparently talked to her on Facebook or something else, so he probably knows. She talked about some health issues many times, and although I am not sure, I think this might be related to that. Nevertheless, I hope everything is well with her.

Ditto, I'd like to believe that no one here actually wishes anything ill of someone else, regardless of whether we actually agree with their positions.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2011 6:46:34 PM
At 2/26/2011 6:44:20 PM, OreEle wrote:

Ditto, I'd like to believe that no one here actually wishes anything ill of someone else, regardless of whether we actually agree with their positions.

Yea, I don't think anybody here is that cruel, at least hope not. ..
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2011 6:46:47 PM

I hope nobody actually uses difference of opinion as a basis of hatred against an innocent ill person.
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2011 6:50:45 PM
She was just on her facebook 4 hours ago. Making a big deal out of nothing.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
J.Kenyon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2011 6:51:37 PM

I wouldn't mind if interrogator got hit by a bus.

But seriously, I hope Ann's okay :(
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2011 6:52:53 PM
At 2/26/2011 6:46:47 PM, Mirza wrote:

I hope nobody actually uses difference of opinion as a basis of hatred against an innocent ill person.

There's difference of opinion here? Since when? There I was thinking it was just difference of opinion on which form of libertarianism is the best one. :P
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2011 6:54:00 PM
At 2/26/2011 6:52:53 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

There's difference of opinion here? Since when? There I was thinking it was just difference of opinion on which form of libertarianism is the best one. :P

Well, for a majority of people here, it is.
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2011 6:54:07 PM
At 2/26/2011 6:38:09 PM, OreEle wrote:

Mental health.

How has DDO harmed her mental health? DDO members haven't harmed her in anyway and its a very open community. I can't think of a single person on DDO who disliked her.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2011 6:54:57 PM
At 2/26/2011 6:54:00 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 2/26/2011 6:52:53 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

Well, for a majority of people here, it is.

Seriously, if you know any authoritarians invite them! That goes for everybody else too!
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2011 6:55:35 PM
At 2/26/2011 6:54:07 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 2/26/2011 6:38:09 PM, OreEle wrote:

Mental health.

How has DDO harmed her mental health? DDO members haven't harmed her in anyway and its a very open community. I can't think of a single person on DDO who disliked her.

Dude - who knows why she deactivated her account. She's on facebook - which makes me wonder about the entire situation.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2011 7:43:07 PM
Now that her health is mentioned, I think I remember her saying something about having cancer.

If mental health is an issue, she's probably just taking things too seriously. Lighten up I say. I don't know how her home life is, but her parents telling her to close down her account doesn't make much sense.

Either way, it's her business. If she does come back at all, it would be up to her or not if she wants to give a reason.

Not like you scrod suckers need one anyway.

*gives everyone a vindictive, spiteful, and hateful glare of hately evil*
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2011 8:09:22 PM
Wow, I didn't think anyone would notice. Thanks for the worrying guys but I'm alright.

I was admitted into the ICU on Friday night due to declining health and, for multiple political reasons, I was forced to release announcements about my health to family in Berlin so they could pass it along (as gossip, no doubt). Anyways, a lawyer caught me on DDO instead of writing my press releases so they forced me to deactivate my account until I was done. And voila! I'm done writing them and here I am. It was only for 24 hrs. ^_^

So... we all cool now? Tee-hee, you guys make me laugh. <hug>
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2011 8:10:46 PM
At 2/26/2011 8:09:22 PM, annhasle wrote:
Wow, I didn't think anyone would notice. Thanks for the worrying guys but I'm alright.

I was admitted into the ICU on Friday night due to declining health and, for multiple political reasons, I was forced to release announcements about my health to family in Berlin so they could pass it along (as gossip, no doubt). Anyways, a lawyer caught me on DDO instead of writing my press releases so they forced me to deactivate my account until I was done. And voila! I'm done writing them and here I am. It was only for 24 hrs. ^_^

So... we all cool now? Tee-hee, you guys make me laugh. <hug>

political reasons? lawyers?
signature