What the Heck?

juvanya
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2011 11:58:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
But they wont let me vote on debates...

This site is run by incompetent morons. If they need help, there are people who know what the hell they are doing and would be happy to help. We can bullshît all we want about "community drafted ToS" and other populist "we serve you" drivel, but at the end of the day, action is needed to deal with this rubbish and other things.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 12:00:26 AM
at least he's being positive!

and talking about cooking!

but yeah lol just report him.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 12:00:45 AM
At 3/3/2011 11:58:00 PM, juvanya wrote:
But they wont let me vote on debates...

This site is run by incompetent morons. If they need help, there are people who know what the hell they are doing and would be happy to help. We can bullshît all we want about "community drafted ToS" and other populist "we serve you" drivel, but at the end of the day, action is needed to deal with this rubbish and other things.

Sounds like an argument in support for the state. I thought you were a Conservative for a minute. -___-
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 12:03:40 AM
Since I like you koopin I'll call him up and record it
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 12:09:54 AM
Domain Name: sense2.com.au
Last Modified: 16-Jul-2010 07:13:35 UTC
Registrar ID: Enetica
Registrar Name: Enetica

Registrant: Sense2
Registrant ID: OTHER None given
Eligibility Type: Other
Eligibility Name: Sense2
Eligibility ID: NSW BN U5962509 (NSW)

Registrant Contact ID: NS293383
Registrant Contact Name: Nancy Schahrestani
Registrant Contact Email: Visit whois.ausregistry.com.au for Web based WhoIs

Tech Contact ID: SE23116
Tech Contact Name: Stephen Evely
Tech Contact Email: Visit whois.ausregistry.com.au for Web based WhoIs

Name Server: ns1.digitalfinery.com.au
Name Server IP: 202.130.46.56
Name Server: ns2.digitalfinery.com.au
Name Server IP: 202.130.46.56
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 12:11:14 AM
Domain Name: chalet.net.au
Last Modified: 26-Jul-2010 00:09:18 UTC
Registrar ID: MYOB AUST E1
Registrar Name: MYOB Australia E1 Pty Ltd

Registrant: CHALET ESSENTIALS PTY LTD
Registrant ID: ABN 72110230003
Eligibility Type: Company

Registrant Contact ID: AURC00017965
Registrant Contact Name: SHAUN JOFFEE
Registrant Contact Email: Visit whois.ausregistry.com.au for Web based WhoIs

Tech Contact ID: AUTC00017965
Tech Contact Name: SHAUN JOFFEE
Tech Contact Email: Visit whois.ausregistry.com.au for Web based WhoIs

Name Server: ns1.digitalpacific.com.au
Name Server IP: 216.127.80.15
Name Server: ns2.digitalpacific.com.au
Name Server IP: 203.19.59.4
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 12:16:40 AM
I'm really glad I'm not on your bad side, askbob. Really glad. :)
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 12:19:32 AM
At 3/4/2011 12:16:40 AM, annhasle wrote:
I'm really glad I'm not on your bad side, askbob. Really glad. :)

What makes you think he wouldn't look up your information even if you were on his "good" side?
President of DDO
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 12:25:38 AM
One of Australia's most exciting and widely anticipated franchise systems has just been launched by the King of Knives franchise, Australia's largest retail chain of cutting and sharpening products.

King of Knives, a subsidiary of ASX listed Retail Cube Limited, which also owns The Athlete's Foot franchise , services the domestic, trade and professional markets through more than 60 outlets across Australia and New Zealand.

Over the years, the group has established itself as the authoritative retailer of all types of bladed instruments and related accessories including kitchen knives, pocket tools, sporting knives, barware, scissors, sharpening systems and services, as well as chefs' uniforms and supplies. Its larger format Chef King stores also stock an extensive range of cookware and food preparation accessories, making them complete kitchenware stores.

The King of Knives franchising program, which has been in development for almost a year, has recently been successfully launched with the conversion of the first two corporate stores to franchises.

"We have built a very successful brand over the past 18 years and have over 60 stores across Australia and New Zealand. We were always confident there would be demand for our franchised stores, but didn't appreciate how strong it would be," says King of Knives spokesperson, Shaun Joffee.

"We are very lucky to be part of a diverse and experienced group that includes The Athlete's Foot. It has been one of this country's most successful franchise operators and King of Knives has utilised its established model in packaging our own offering. It really gives franchisees a unique opportunity – an established, successful retail brand, a proven franchise system and almost every territory in the country is available," Joffee adds
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 12:25:52 AM
This happened to one of my debates too - repeatedly. A new username would make the same posts after I got the old one banned.

It seems like a troll-bot is trying to boost the site's google rank by having google hit on random words that people commonly search for, like kitchen appliances.

I forget who, but someone said that they heard Juggle had a serious problem with spam. Dunno if it's related, but yeah, this problem appears to be new and persistent.

I suggested Juggle make the confirmation code you have to type in when you register more sophisticated, in case a computer program is fooling it, but didn't hear back.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 12:27:04 AM
For more information or to contact Retail Cube or King of Knives please contact Nicholas Karandonis at Media Conduits on (02) 9954 9696 or 0412 977 888..

For further information on Retail Cube or any of its companies or to speak with CEO
Robert Estcourt please contact Nicholas Karandonis at Media Conduits on 02 9954 9696
or 0412 977 888.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 12:28:31 AM
Michelle and Shaun Joffee are thrilled to announce the birth of their precious daughter Carla
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 12:35:02 AM
Michell Joffe
Birthdate: May 17, 1977 (33)
Birthplace: Sydney, NSW, Australia

#
Shaun Joffee
husband
#
Rozelle Joffee
Shaun's mother
#
Maurice Joffee
Shaun's father
#
Photo_silhouette_m_thumb2
Wayne
brother
#
Minor Child
daughter
#
Lola Joffee
daughter
#
Les Slade
Michell's father
#
Roslyn Slade
Michell's mother
#
http://photos.geni.com...
Amanda Garlick
Mihelle's sister
#
Michell's Brother in Law (Amanda's Husband)
http://photos.geni.com...
Jared Garlick
Managed by: Seymour Rosen
Last Updated: February 1, 2011
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 12:39:33 AM
Michelle Joffee

Owner, Trilogie Group

Industry
Apparel & Fashion

Overview

Current

* Owner at Trilogie Corp

Past

* Sales at King Of Knives
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 12:41:11 AM
http://www.linkedin.com...*5joffee%2F1%2F398%2F305

Trilogy Corporation Australia
6 Nowell Crs
0810 Jingili

Phone:
(08) 8948 3188
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 12:42:52 AM
FASHIONABLE UNIT The North Sydney apartment of Michelle Joffee, founder of children's fashion label Ruby's Girl, has been put on the market by Michael Coombs of W Estate Agents. Joffee and husband Shaun have lived in the two-bedroom unit for five years. More space and proximity to family in the eastern suburbs is the order of the day. The property is an easy walk to transport and shops. Offers over $650,000 are invited. Details, 0424 391 255.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 12:57:34 AM
WARNING WATCH THIS SPACE IN THE FUTURE AS THIS PAGE IS STILL UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION

The Current time is in Sydney, Australia.

You are the person to visit my page since the 14/10/95

Hi one and all and welcome to my homepage before you take off to explore my page I thought you may like to know a little about myself.

For anyone who would like to see what I look like press here

THE PLAIN FACTS ABOUT ME!
In 1977 I was born (to those non mathematicians (like me)I am 18 years old). I live in Sydney Australia with my family.I have the 2 most wonderful parents in the entire galaxy, and a unreal sister oh and I must not forget Dave (my sister's boyfriend) who is one of the sweetest and kindest persons out,Onya Dave! Now I musn't forget my dog Harry who is pictured with me (cos I love him so much) in the Gif of me. Harry looks cuter now because his hair has grown back.
I graduated High School in 1994 and took a yr off school and travelled around. In spring on next yr I'll be study Fashion Design at the Fashion Institue of Technology in New York City . I love listening to Music especially alternate. In my spare time I like to hang out with my friends and have a good time. I like meeting new people, for those of you who can access IRC you can look for me under the nickname "Mish" you can usually find me on #Israel when I get time to use the computer.Okkkkkkkk enough about me anyone that wants to email me go for it!

THE COOLEST SITES TO VISIT

FASHION

MUSIC

GAMES

ISRAEL

FRIENDS

I hope you enjoyed my homepage if you would like to visit some unreal pages try Mandas pageor Daves page. So to all of you out there who wanna start a web page remember
"You never really know how much you can do....unless you stand up and try"

I would love to hear any suggestions or comments from you.
Email

Michelle Slade 1995 Sydney Australia
Reasoning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 12:59:19 AM
askbob scares me.
"What we really ought to ask the liberal, before we even begin addressing his agenda, is this: In what kind of society would he be a conservative?" - Joseph Sobran
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 1:05:51 AM
Family email address: Slade @magna.com.au
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 1:08:51 AM
Both Michele and her husband are jewish
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 1:10:18 AM
http://www.facebook.com...

pending friend request
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 1:13:19 AM
will get phone number after I get into her facebook. Then we'll have shaun by the balls. I will call him and ask him why people are spamming this site with links to his site.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 1:14:11 AM
At 3/4/2011 1:12:33 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
lol, is this all the info about the people who spammed Koopin's debate?

yes, or at least the people who registered the site that the spammers are spamming.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 1:15:51 AM
mish2005 is online persona of wife

http://stores.ebay.com.au...
http://twitter.com...

I need people with a twitter account to friend request the twitter
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 1:16:24 AM
same goes with myspace
http://www.myspace.com...
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 1:18:09 AM
http://www.flickr.com...
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 1:28:24 AM
At 3/4/2011 1:24:38 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I have Twitter, lol.

follow her/friend her or whatever its called