WHERE ARE THE MODs!?!?

ccstate4peat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2011 11:29:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/5/2011 11:22:49 PM, Koopin wrote:
This site is lame without them. They have some banning to do.

It was pretty cool at times when phil owned it and the only moderating he did was ban a few of us repeatedly
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2011 11:29:35 PM

I agree. I get offline for a few hours only to return to see that there's like four spam threads in this board alone.
ccstate4peat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2011 11:30:15 PM
At 3/5/2011 11:29:35 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

I agree. I get offline for a few hours only to return to see that there's like four spam threads in this board alone.

Four?!? That's on a good day
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 2:40:10 AM
It is getting kind of ridiculous. I really think that the DDO elected officials should obtain mod powers. They'd all do it for for free and are online quite frequently, thus saving Juggle money and making the community better. Although perhaps they don't trust them to be mods.

If the spamming problem gets to the point where user content degenerates I think I'll leave. It's not at the point yet, but it seems as if DDO can head to that path.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 4:47:46 AM
At 3/6/2011 2:40:10 AM, darkkermit wrote:
It is getting kind of ridiculous. I really think that the DDO elected officials should obtain mod powers. They'd all do it for for free and are online quite frequently, thus saving Juggle money and making the community better. Although perhaps they don't trust them to be mods.

If the spamming problem gets to the point where user content degenerates I think I'll leave. It's not at the point yet, but it seems as if DDO can head to that path.

No.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 5:02:31 AM
At 3/6/2011 4:47:46 AM, FREEDO wrote:

No.

No to what. I'm not seriously considering leaving DDO now. However, if this just because a place of spam and the mods do nothing, then I would move to a better website.
Open borders debate:
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 5:29:24 AM
At 3/6/2011 5:02:31 AM, darkkermit wrote:

No.

No to what. I'm not seriously considering leaving DDO now. However, if this just because a place of spam and the mods do nothing, then I would move to a better website.

No to giving the elected officials mod powers.

You would leave DDO because of a troll?
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 5:36:30 AM
At 3/6/2011 5:29:24 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 3/6/2011 5:02:31 AM, darkkermit wrote:

No.

No to giving the elected officials mod powers.

You would leave DDO because of a troll?

Why not give elected officials mod powers? I would leave if DDO became spam infected not a single troll.
Open borders debate:
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 8:45:34 AM
I pretty free when it comes to what people say. A little bit of fun spam is always great. But it is ridiculous when a new forum topic consists of "wrejhgfojwefnw" as the OP.
kfc
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 9:02:34 AM
It is getting kind of ridiculous. I really think that the DDO elected officials should obtain mod powers. They'd all do it for for free and are online quite frequently, thus saving Juggle money and making the community better.

No.
thegodhand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 9:03:37 AM
At 3/6/2011 8:45:34 AM, Koopin wrote:
I pretty free when it comes to what people say. A little bit of fun spam is always great. But it is ridiculous when a new forum topic consists of "wrejhgfojwefnw" as the OP.

my first profile comment was lgjkskd or watever. from koopin.

Bojangles.
"Modern atheism is Richard Dawkins."- thegodhand

"Thegodhand likes to misquote people"- Benjamin Franklin
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 10:52:47 AM
At 3/6/2011 9:02:34 AM, Nags wrote:
It is getting kind of ridiculous. I really think that the DDO elected officials should obtain mod powers. They'd all do it for for free and are online quite frequently, thus saving Juggle money and making the community better.

No.

do you honestly think it would be abused? I'm against banning pretty much everyone except faggols like this.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 10:54:50 AM
At 3/6/2011 10:52:47 AM, askbob wrote:

No.

do you honestly think it would be abused?

Yep. Site members of any site always go on power trips if they become a mod.

I'm against banning pretty much everyone except faggols like this.

Juggle can ban him.
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 10:56:33 AM

No.
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 11:45:02 AM
At 3/6/2011 10:54:50 AM, Nags wrote:
At 3/6/2011 10:52:47 AM, askbob wrote:

No.

do you honestly think it would be abused?

Yep. Site members of any site always go on power trips if they become a mod.

That's not true, that really only happens on boards which are intended to be politically leaning (such as Revleft or stormfront).

I'm against banning pretty much everyone except faggols like this.

Juggle can ban him.

but they don't. Juggle has a number of websites to run, they only have so much time in a day.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 11:46:23 AM

Not the elected (only one person is actually elected anyway). If anything, it should be someone that is selected by juggle to act on behave of juggle, not on behalf of the members.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 11:47:47 AM
At 3/6/2011 11:46:23 AM, OreEle wrote:

Not the elected (only one person is actually elected anyway). If anything, it should be someone that is selected by juggle to act on behave of juggle, not on behalf of the members.

Mise!
signature