Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

What's wrong with theLwerd's profile?

FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 11:49:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
While adding people to a group message it said the theLwerd does not exist.
I went to her profile and it comes up with an error message.
http://www.debate.org...
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 11:50:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/6/2011 11:49:26 PM, FREEDO wrote:
While adding people to a group message it said the theLwerd does not exist.
I went to her profile and it comes up with an error message.
http://www.debate.org...

Change the url to: http://www.debate.org...
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 11:54:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/6/2011 11:50:56 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 3/6/2011 11:49:26 PM, FREEDO wrote:
While adding people to a group message it said the theLwerd does not exist.
I went to her profile and it comes up with an error message.
http://www.debate.org...

Change the url to: http://www.debate.org...

Hahaha, yeah, I just realized that and came back to say.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
thegodhand
Posts: 361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2011 6:41:02 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/6/2011 11:49:26 PM, FREEDO wrote:
While adding people to a group message it said the theLwerd does not exist.
I went to her profile and it comes up with an error message.
http://www.debate.org...

She changed her name to Danielle. I don't really know how though.
"Modern atheism is Richard Dawkins."- thegodhand

"Thegodhand likes to misquote people"- Benjamin Franklin
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2011 7:13:48 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/7/2011 6:41:02 AM, thegodhand wrote:
At 3/6/2011 11:49:26 PM, FREEDO wrote:
While adding people to a group message it said the theLwerd does not exist.
I went to her profile and it comes up with an error message.
http://www.debate.org...

She changed her name to Danielle. I don't really know how though.

She's just better than the rest of us.

In other news, the name "theLwerd" is now up for registration.
Rob1_Billion
Posts: 1,300
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2011 7:32:54 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/7/2011 7:13:48 AM, Volkov wrote:
At 3/7/2011 6:41:02 AM, thegodhand wrote:
At 3/6/2011 11:49:26 PM, FREEDO wrote:
While adding people to a group message it said the theLwerd does not exist.
I went to her profile and it comes up with an error message.
http://www.debate.org...

She changed her name to Danielle. I don't really know how though.

She's just better than the rest of us.

In other news, the name "theLwerd" is now up for registration.

Trolls: hint hint.
kfc
theLwerd
Posts: 3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2011 8:18:33 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/7/2011 7:32:54 AM, Rob1_Billion wrote:
At 3/7/2011 7:13:48 AM, Volkov wrote:
At 3/7/2011 6:41:02 AM, thegodhand wrote:
At 3/6/2011 11:49:26 PM, FREEDO wrote:
While adding people to a group message it said the theLwerd does not exist.
I went to her profile and it comes up with an error message.
http://www.debate.org...

She changed her name to Danielle. I don't really know how though.

She's just better than the rest of us.

In other news, the name "theLwerd" is now up for registration.

Trolls: hint hint.

Advice taken.
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2011 8:42:12 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/7/2011 8:18:33 AM, theLwerd wrote:
At 3/7/2011 7:32:54 AM, Rob1_Billion wrote:
At 3/7/2011 7:13:48 AM, Volkov wrote:
At 3/7/2011 6:41:02 AM, thegodhand wrote:
At 3/6/2011 11:49:26 PM, FREEDO wrote:
While adding people to a group message it said the theLwerd does not exist.
I went to her profile and it comes up with an error message.
http://www.debate.org...

She changed her name to Danielle. I don't really know how though.

She's just better than the rest of us.

In other news, the name "theLwerd" is now up for registration.

Trolls: hint hint.

Advice taken.

Dammit. If insist on doing it atleast take the same avatar