Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Evolution.

GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2009 7:20:04 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Which was the first ingredient to be added, if evolution is made up from death, life, time and mutation? To have death you need life, to have life you need time, to have time you need a mutation. If they all occured at once it is neither dead or alive, therefore there is no time or no mutaion. If it was a muation which started evolution it would of needed to be alive, if it was time which caused evolution, mutation would need to occur. Who/what created life?

I am just opening peoples minds here. Use your minds as otherwise you will follow your heart and the mind will follow that, let the heart follow your mind. So that your thinking is clear.
ChristianM
Posts: 1,764
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2009 7:22:37 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 3/12/2009 7:20:04 PM, GodSands wrote:
Which was the first ingredient to be added, if evolution is made up from death, life, time and mutation? To have death you need life, to have life you need time, to have time you need a mutation. If they all occured at once it is neither dead or alive, therefore there is no time or no mutaion. If it was a muation which started evolution it would of needed to be alive, if it was time which caused evolution, mutation would need to occur. Who/what created life?

I am just opening peoples minds here. Use your minds as otherwise you will follow your heart and the mind will follow that, let the heart follow your mind. So that your thinking is clear.

I highly encourage those who see those NOT TO POST! This thread is on the wrong forum. I expected better from you, Godsands. Well... not really. (Sorry, but wrong forum,bud)
Harlan
Posts: 1,880
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2009 7:50:03 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
He's saying that you should have put this in the science category.

Anyways, the "ingredients" you listed aren't exactly accurate. All that is necessary for evolution are reproduction and mutations. I too have tried to imagine how these 2 elements would first come into existence, but have been unable to think of anything besides luck so far. Of course, the very first forms of life, or at least things that could reproduce, would be very flawed and simple. How they would go about existing is hard to imagine.

The very first things might have been as small and simple as viruses, or something.
PATCMOTO
Posts: 10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2009 8:08:37 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 3/12/2009 7:56:51 PM, GodSands wrote:
Ok thats cool. I will post this into science in that case. Good reply however.

Onward Christian Soldier!
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2009 8:07:29 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Godsands:

When on this debate forum, it is important to note that if you want your point to get through, you must not, under any circumstances, give others the impression that *you* are educating *them*. No matter how strong your connection with God, or how well you believe you understand your faith, or how much faith you have in your knowledge, you must understand that in this forum, we value one thing above all else: Intellectual respect.

We are ready and willing to accept all points, but we must know that you are of the same conscience. That having been said, I would like to answer your questions.

Your first question was aimed at "proving" that all four must have been simultaneous. The problem is that there are several premises in your proof that are logically flawed.

1. The assumption that time is a thing that can or cannot exist.
2. That a "mutation" in the sense of evolution is identical in meaning to "mutation" in the sense of physical change

Please correct these premises because as it stands, they automatically void your argument.

I look forward to hearing your response, as I am sure this proof is only one out of many.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2009 8:51:59 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 3/13/2009 8:07:29 PM, Kleptin wrote:
Godsands:

When on this debate forum, it is important to note that if you want your point to get through, you must not, under any circumstances, give others the impression that *you* are educating *them*. No matter how strong your connection with God, or how well you believe you understand your faith, or how much faith you have in your knowledge, you must understand that in this forum, we value one thing above all else: Intellectual respect.

We are ready and willing to accept all points, but we must know that you are of the same conscience. That having been said, I would like to answer your questions.

Your first question was aimed at "proving" that all four must have been simultaneous. The problem is that there are several premises in your proof that are logically flawed.

1. The assumption that time is a thing that can or cannot exist.
2. That a "mutation" in the sense of evolution is identical in meaning to "mutation" in the sense of physical change

Please correct these premises because as it stands, they automatically void your argument.

I look forward to hearing your response, as I am sure this proof is only one out of many.


Time either does or does not exist. Time is the 4th dimension where anything in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd dimension is effected by time. A mutation must happen to a lifing orginism otherwise its no evolution. And the macro mutations which evolutionists talk about take millions of years. Only death is after life. And no mutation can effect a dead body, cell or orginism. This whole thing hwo evolution became to be is just plain impossible.
s0m31john
Posts: 1,879
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2009 8:54:16 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
A mutation is passed on when an organism reproduces. Over millions of years those mutations a spread. One animal doesn't have to be alive for millions of years, rather just long enough to procreate.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2009 9:06:04 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 3/13/2009 8:54:16 PM, s0m31john wrote:
A mutation is passed on when an organism reproduces. Over millions of years those mutations a spread. One animal doesn't have to be alive for millions of years, rather just long enough to procreate.

Yeah surely that is called micro evolution where over a little time different species are developed in the same kind. Never will there be any macro evolution events. There never has. To give you an example of how anti science this theory is. When life first appeared according to evolution. At one point life would have not been life and therefore a creature would have been half death and half alive, At One point. Never does this happen in mid flow of evolution, there never is half one creature and half another. Never has such a creature been found.
Nik
Posts: 552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2009 9:33:03 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I am the designated troll feeder, here is your food, a useless pointless +1 post from me! enjoy!
"If you could tell the world but one truth, I could convince it of a thousand lies"
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2009 10:33:23 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 3/13/2009 9:33:03 PM, Nik wrote:
I am the designated troll feeder, here is your food, a useless pointless +1 post from me! enjoy!

Well done Godsands.. when they start calling you a troll you've basically WON!
The Cross.. the Cross.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2009 4:37:01 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Yeah when that name, troll is named after me. I know why? :) Thank you, you are very complementary. God send a blessing before you.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2009 11:44:59 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 3/17/2009 4:37:01 PM, GodSands wrote:
Yeah when that name, troll is named after me. I know why? :) Thank you, you are very complementary. God send a blessing before you.

You are most welcome Sir.
Would you be so kind as to pop over to the religious forum and answer the question on the 'For Christians only.' topic? thank you.
The Cross.. the Cross.
JacobInTheLunchroom
Posts: 1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2013 11:49:58 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/13/2009 9:06:04 PM, GodSands wrote:
At 3/13/2009 8:54:16 PM, s0m31john wrote:
A mutation is passed on when an organism reproduces. Over millions of years those mutations a spread. One animal doesn't have to be alive for millions of years, rather just long enough to procreate.

Yeah surely that is called micro evolution where over a little time different species are developed in the same kind. Never will there be any macro evolution events. There never has. To give you an example of how anti science this theory is. When life first appeared according to evolution. At one point life would have not been life and therefore a creature would have been half death and half alive, At One point. Never does this happen in mid flow of evolution, there never is half one creature and half another. Never has such a creature been found.

Macro evolution is simply the product of millions of years of micro evolution. The "ingredients" you listed earlier for evolution are simply not correct. Evolution has no formula, at least not of the kind you are implying. Life was not the product of evolution, evolution was the product of life, making your "theory" that for evolution to be correct, there must have been some creature half death and half life, not only implausible and insane, but entirely opposite the true nature of evolution.