Jump to topic:

VTL 200machao/dbj10

Grape
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2011 11:46:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
They are the same person. Dbj10 is making terrible arguments because 200machao realizes he is terrible and can't win debates, but wants to improve his win percentage. I voted all their debates to ties (though they should be removed). 200machao retailed by votebombing against me in debates that I clearly won. I would like to see those votes and debates removed and both of them banned.
J.Kenyon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2011 11:57:52 PM
I don't get it...what's the point in debating yourself? If you want to boost your score, just debate noobs. If you're not planning on staying on DDO long enough to do it that way, I don't see see why your score would even matter to you that much in the first place.

VTL 200machao/dbj10
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2011 1:24:35 AM
At 3/12/2011 11:57:52 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
I don't get it...what's the point in debating yourself? If you want to boost your score, just debate noobs. If you're not planning on staying on DDO long enough to do it that way, I don't see see why your score would even matter to you that much in the first place.

VTL 200machao/dbj10

THIS!!!!
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2011 1:03:32 PM
we need to get a better system hopefully soon
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos