Jump to topic:

Apologies

socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2011 5:16:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
My apologies to everyone whom I am currently engaged in a debate with. I just got grounded(don't ask) so I'll be off for a few days. I might miss a round or two so if anyone wants to they can simply rechallenge me when I get back. If not then I'll probably lose a few debates due to conduct. While I am gone please enjoy some Biggie. Again, my apologies to my current opponents. And to think LaissezFaire was just giving me crap for bailing on debates.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2011 5:53:42 PM
if you have time to type this post you have time to finish the last round of our debate
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 8:36:36 PM
At 3/23/2011 5:53:42 PM, askbob wrote:
if you have time to type this post you have time to finish the last round of our debate

I apologize for not putting in my last round but as I was in the middle of several other debates, I felt it wise to let all of my opponents know that I wouldn't be on.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.