Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

I have seen the light!

PervRat
Posts: 963
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2011 11:23:46 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I am renouncing liberalism entirely. No more silly arguments for universal health care, no more craziness to push for equality for f@gs, I will repent all my sinful secularism! I intend to become a man of the cloth and spend some quality time with the altar boys at the church of Sloof Lirpa.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2011 11:25:45 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/1/2011 11:23:46 AM, PervRat wrote:
I am renouncing liberalism entirely. No more silly arguments for universal health care, no more craziness to push for equality for f@gs, I will repent all my sinful secularism! I intend to become a man of the cloth and spend some quality time with the altar boys at the church of Sloof Lirpa.

Well, good luck with that.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
CiRrK
Posts: 670
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2011 12:28:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/1/2011 11:23:46 AM, PervRat wrote:
I am renouncing liberalism entirely. No more silly arguments for universal health care, no more craziness to push for equality for f@gs, I will repent all my sinful secularism! I intend to become a man of the cloth and spend some quality time with the altar boys at the church of Sloof Lirpa.

Well I like the first sentence and part of the second. : ) But otherwise you sound like a crackhead.
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2011 5:37:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/1/2011 12:28:19 PM, CiRrK wrote:
At 4/1/2011 11:23:46 AM, PervRat wrote:
I am renouncing liberalism entirely. No more silly arguments for universal health care, no more craziness to push for equality for f@gs, I will repent all my sinful secularism! I intend to become a man of the cloth and spend some quality time with the altar boys at the church of Sloof Lirpa.

Well I like the first sentence and part of the second. : ) But otherwise you sound like a crackhead.

Admit it. You like the sound of those altar boys.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2011 6:06:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/1/2011 11:23:46 AM, PervRat wrote:
I am renouncing liberalism entirely. No more silly arguments for universal health care, no more craziness to push for equality for f@gs, I will repent all my sinful secularism! I intend to become a man of the cloth and spend some quality time with the altar boys at the church of Sloof Lirpa.

I'm with you! Get the f@gs out!
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
ccstate4peat
Posts: 2,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2011 8:12:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/2/2011 6:06:56 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/1/2011 11:23:46 AM, PervRat wrote:
I am renouncing liberalism entirely. No more silly arguments for universal health care, no more craziness to push for equality for f@gs, I will repent all my sinful secularism! I intend to become a man of the cloth and spend some quality time with the altar boys at the church of Sloof Lirpa.

I'm with you! Get the f@gs out!

Why can we say faggot and not fäg?
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2011 9:10:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/2/2011 8:12:42 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
At 4/2/2011 6:06:56 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/1/2011 11:23:46 AM, PervRat wrote:
I am renouncing liberalism entirely. No more silly arguments for universal health care, no more craziness to push for equality for f@gs, I will repent all my sinful secularism! I intend to become a man of the cloth and spend some quality time with the altar boys at the church of Sloof Lirpa.

I'm with you! Get the f@gs out!

Why can we say faggot and not fäg?

I didn't knnow we could say faggot. Better to be on the safe side though.

fvck
sh!t
n!gga
cvnt
@sshole
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Grape
Posts: 989
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2011 9:40:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/1/2011 11:23:46 AM, PervRat wrote:
I am renouncing liberalism entirely. No more silly arguments for universal health care, no more craziness to push for equality for f@gs, I will repent all my sinful secularism! I intend to become a man of the cloth and spend some quality time with the altar boys at the church of Sloof Lirpa.

lol @ not knowing the difference between conservatism and libertarianism.
ccstate4peat
Posts: 2,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2011 10:25:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/2/2011 9:10:30 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/2/2011 8:12:42 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
At 4/2/2011 6:06:56 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/1/2011 11:23:46 AM, PervRat wrote:
I am renouncing liberalism entirely. No more silly arguments for universal health care, no more craziness to push for equality for f@gs, I will repent all my sinful secularism! I intend to become a man of the cloth and spend some quality time with the altar boys at the church of Sloof Lirpa.

I'm with you! Get the f@gs out!

Why can we say faggot and not fäg?


I didn't knnow we could say faggot. Better to be on the safe side though.

fvck
sh!t
n!gga
cvnt
@sshole

Hîtler! You've got to be shîtting me...
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2011 8:04:35 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/2/2011 8:12:42 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
At 4/2/2011 6:06:56 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/1/2011 11:23:46 AM, PervRat wrote:
I am renouncing liberalism entirely. No more silly arguments for universal health care, no more craziness to push for equality for f@gs, I will repent all my sinful secularism! I intend to become a man of the cloth and spend some quality time with the altar boys at the church of Sloof Lirpa.

I'm with you! Get the f@gs out!

Why can we say faggot and not fäg?

Faggot is a type of meatball.
RoyLatham
Posts: 4,488
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2011 3:26:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
"I have seen the light!"

What everyone wants to know is whether the light is incandescent or compact fluorescent. Or maybe something unexpected, ... like halogen! That would be awesome.