Bluesteal27 is a vote-bomber

Pastafarian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2011 11:30:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Take a look at a debate about drinking.
My opponent forfeited, and bluesteal gave him 3 point and only gave me 3 points too. I actually argued but my opponent didn't. And the other one involving me accidentally accepting, and we both agreed for No one to vote.. He votes for him. What the heck dude. Why do you hate me?
T
To
Top G
Top Ge
Top Gea
Top Gear
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2011 11:34:37 PM
you're own stupid fault for not making RFD mandatory.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2011 10:57:45 AM
you are also a multi-accounter who will be banned
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2011 11:43:04 AM
He gave you the point on this debate.

http://www.debate.org...

But yeah I've seen him vote bomb before.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2011 11:56:25 AM
At 4/15/2011 11:43:04 AM, phantom wrote:

He actually voted against them. And he by-passed the RFD by putting a single space in there.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2011 12:01:53 PM
At 4/15/2011 11:56:25 AM, OreEle wrote:

He actually voted against them. And he by-passed the RFD by putting a single space in there.

Oh yeah. I somehow read it wrong
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2011 2:58:21 PM
At 4/15/2011 12:01:53 PM, phantom wrote:
At 4/15/2011 11:56:25 AM, OreEle wrote:

Oh yeah. I somehow read it wrong

Either way, I've placed a vote to nullify it until he gives an RFD.
ccstate4peat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2011 5:22:43 PM
That's not a votebomb. Votebombing is when someone has multiple accounts all voting 7 points against you or a group of people all vote straight 7 against you. He gave you points, stop bitching.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2011 5:24:08 PM
At 4/15/2011 5:22:43 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
That's not a votebomb. Votebombing is when someone has multiple accounts all voting 7 points against you or a group of people all vote straight 7 against you. He gave you points, stop bitching.

It's still a vote bomb. He voted without providing an RFD (when it is required) in order to cause a player to lose. By refusing to give an explination, he is basically admitting that it is an unjust reason.
ccstate4peat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2011 5:26:44 PM
At 4/15/2011 5:24:08 PM, OreEle wrote:

It's still a vote bomb. He voted without providing an RFD (when it is required) in order to cause a player to lose. By refusing to give an explination, he is basically admitting that it is an unjust reason.

No it isn't. Vote bombing IS NOT voting without an RFD. It is using multiple accounts to deliberately make a certain person lose. They usually do this to multiple debates of that certain person.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2011 5:28:45 PM
At 4/15/2011 5:26:44 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:

No it isn't. Vote bombing IS NOT voting without an RFD. It is using multiple accounts to deliberately make a certain person lose. They usually do this to multiple debates of that certain person.

That's extreme vote bombing. There isn't really a definition, since it is a made up term (as applied on DDO), and different members hold different definitions.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 10:30:31 AM

Actually its a votebomb if they give 4-7 points without explaining. No multi-account is needed.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
ccstate4peat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 2:20:22 PM
At 4/15/2011 5:28:45 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 4/15/2011 5:26:44 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:

That's extreme vote bombing. There isn't really a definition, since it is a made up term (as applied on DDO), and different members hold different definitions.

Oh my shît. Back when votebombing was a serious problem this would be seen as a nice vote. You feel way too entitled to good votes to know what's bad.