Jump to topic:

Site Lag?

Rob1_Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2011 9:10:36 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Yes I often lag which freezes up the browser even when i'm using my smartphone. I've been meaning to complain but hey this is free so whatever. It's actually easier when i'm on my droid because I can keep typing and the word predictor will let me see my place. When it happens you can keep typing and it will eventually fill in everything you wrote but it's unnerving to say the least.
kfc
JuliaD
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2011 11:25:30 AM
Thank you for reporting this. We will take a look. If you have any additional details that you can provide it would be incredibly helpful for us in order to reproduce the issue and resolve it - e.g. what browser you are using, if it happens at a certain point in the day etc.

Thanks,
Julia
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2011 12:41:52 PM
At 4/17/2011 9:10:36 AM, Rob1_Billion wrote:
Yes I often lag which freezes up the browser even when i'm using my smartphone. I've been meaning to complain but hey this is free so whatever. It's actually easier when i'm on my droid because I can keep typing and the word predictor will let me see my place. When it happens you can keep typing and it will eventually fill in everything you wrote but it's unnerving to say the least.

this happens to me occasionally, but only when my internet connection is being skippy.
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...