Jump to topic:

I want to be able to vote

Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2011 11:10:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I am in Australia, doesn't look like I can get than confirm thingy sent to my mobile. So is their any other way to get confirmed so I can vote ?
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2011 11:18:34 PM
At 4/18/2011 11:10:39 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
I am in Australia, doesn't look like I can get than confirm thingy sent to my mobile. So is their any other way to get confirmed so I can vote ?

Do you have a friend in the USA with a number not registered? Ask him.

Manual voting powers can be given but it looks like you need to be a little bit more active before you are eligible.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2011 11:50:57 PM
At 4/18/2011 11:18:34 PM, Zetsubou wrote:

Manual voting powers can be given but it looks like you need to be a little bit more active before you are eligible.

Whats a manual voteing power, do you mean people voteing on your behalf ? A kind of voter proxy

The reason I ask about any other way to get confirmed, is because there are owners and admins on this site right ? There isn't some other way they could provide to get confirmed ?
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 12:17:51 AM
At 4/18/2011 11:50:57 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 4/18/2011 11:18:34 PM, Zetsubou wrote:

Whats a manual voteing power, do you mean people voteing on your behalf ? A kind of voter proxy

The reason I ask about any other way to get confirmed, is because there are owners and admins on this site right ? There isn't some other way they could provide to get confirmed ?
The Mods manually allow you to vote. They 'untag' your account.
'sup DDO -- july 2013