Total Posts:43|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

A$s and T!tties Party

socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 10:28:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I have already announced that I will run for DDO president coming up in this next election.

I will be running on the A$s and T!tties Party's ticket.

My running mate and VP candidate will be ccstate4peat.

I will use this thread to post any updates and later the platform on which me and my running mate will run on.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 10:31:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/19/2011 10:30:23 PM, darkkermit wrote:
Two dudes doesn't sound anything like an A$s and T!tties party

10/10
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 10:32:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/19/2011 10:30:23 PM, darkkermit wrote:
Two dudes doesn't sound anything like an A$s and T!tties party

Well we decided on the name because cc wanted to call it the boobies party and I'm gay so I didn't think it represented us both. So we agreed on A$s and T!tties because I like it in the a$s and he likes t!tties. It's a compromise and that's what politics is so as you can see we are experienced and you should support us.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 10:34:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/19/2011 10:32:49 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:30:23 PM, darkkermit wrote:
Two dudes doesn't sound anything like an A$s and T!tties party

Well we decided on the name because cc wanted to call it the boobies party and I'm gay so I didn't think it represented us both. So we agreed on A$s and T!tties because I like it in the a$s and he likes t!tties. It's a compromise and that's what politics is so as you can see we are experienced and you should support us.

yea we can all tell from the creepy beard
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 10:35:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/19/2011 10:34:40 PM, headphonegut wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:32:49 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:30:23 PM, darkkermit wrote:
Two dudes doesn't sound anything like an A$s and T!tties party

Well we decided on the name because cc wanted to call it the boobies party and I'm gay so I didn't think it represented us both. So we agreed on A$s and T!tties because I like it in the a$s and he likes t!tties. It's a compromise and that's what politics is so as you can see we are experienced and you should support us.

yea we can all tell from the creepy beard

huh?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 10:36:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/19/2011 10:35:11 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:34:40 PM, headphonegut wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:32:49 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:30:23 PM, darkkermit wrote:
Two dudes doesn't sound anything like an A$s and T!tties party

Well we decided on the name because cc wanted to call it the boobies party and I'm gay so I didn't think it represented us both. So we agreed on A$s and T!tties because I like it in the a$s and he likes t!tties. It's a compromise and that's what politics is so as you can see we are experienced and you should support us.

yea we can all tell from the creepy beard

huh?

wha? see I can put 3 words together too :p
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 10:37:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/19/2011 10:36:35 PM, headphonegut wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:35:11 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:34:40 PM, headphonegut wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:32:49 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:30:23 PM, darkkermit wrote:
Two dudes doesn't sound anything like an A$s and T!tties party

Well we decided on the name because cc wanted to call it the boobies party and I'm gay so I didn't think it represented us both. So we agreed on A$s and T!tties because I like it in the a$s and he likes t!tties. It's a compromise and that's what politics is so as you can see we are experienced and you should support us.

yea we can all tell from the creepy beard

huh?

wha? see I can put 3 words together too :p

What are you talking about?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 10:37:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/19/2011 10:36:35 PM, headphonegut wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:35:11 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:34:40 PM, headphonegut wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:32:49 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:30:23 PM, darkkermit wrote:
Two dudes doesn't sound anything like an A$s and T!tties party

Well we decided on the name because cc wanted to call it the boobies party and I'm gay so I didn't think it represented us both. So we agreed on A$s and T!tties because I like it in the a$s and he likes t!tties. It's a compromise and that's what politics is so as you can see we are experienced and you should support us.

yea we can all tell from the creepy beard

huh?

wha? see I can put 3 words together too :p

FAIL!
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 10:38:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
We assume you like it in the arse socialpinko, you don't have to keep reminding us at every opportunity. :P
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 10:38:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/19/2011 10:37:05 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:36:35 PM, headphonegut wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:35:11 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:34:40 PM, headphonegut wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:32:49 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:30:23 PM, darkkermit wrote:
Two dudes doesn't sound anything like an A$s and T!tties party

Well we decided on the name because cc wanted to call it the boobies party and I'm gay so I didn't think it represented us both. So we agreed on A$s and T!tties because I like it in the a$s and he likes t!tties. It's a compromise and that's what politics is so as you can see we are experienced and you should support us.

yea we can all tell from the creepy beard

huh?

wha? see I can put 3 words together too :p

What are you talking about?

not sure. so why are you most adequate for the job? I only mention it cause others will to trust me it's great for your image.
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 10:39:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/19/2011 10:38:17 PM, tvellalott wrote:
We assume you like it in the arse socialpinko, you don't have to keep reminding us at every opportunity. :P

I was explaining the name of the party.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 10:40:16 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/19/2011 10:37:41 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:36:35 PM, headphonegut wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:35:11 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:34:40 PM, headphonegut wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:32:49 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:30:23 PM, darkkermit wrote:
Two dudes doesn't sound anything like an A$s and T!tties party

Well we decided on the name because cc wanted to call it the boobies party and I'm gay so I didn't think it represented us both. So we agreed on A$s and T!tties because I like it in the a$s and he likes t!tties. It's a compromise and that's what politics is so as you can see we are experienced and you should support us.

yea we can all tell from the creepy beard

huh?

wha? see I can put 3 words together too :p

FAIL!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA "words" funny
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 10:40:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/19/2011 10:39:40 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:38:17 PM, tvellalott wrote:
We assume you like it in the arse socialpinko, you don't have to keep reminding us at every opportunity. :P

I was explaining the name of the party.

My point remains. (No pun intended...)
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 10:41:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/19/2011 10:32:49 PM, socialpinko wrote:
It's a compromise and that's what politics is so as you can see we are experienced and you should support us.

I heard politics was about prolonging the problem when you don't know how to be apart of the solution. http://graphics8.nytimes.com...
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 10:41:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/19/2011 10:40:17 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:39:40 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:38:17 PM, tvellalott wrote:
We assume you like it in the arse socialpinko, you don't have to keep reminding us at every opportunity. :P

I was explaining the name of the party.

My point remains. (No pun intended...)

huh?(second time)
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 10:42:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/19/2011 10:41:28 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:40:17 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:39:40 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:38:17 PM, tvellalott wrote:
We assume you like it in the arse socialpinko, you don't have to keep reminding us at every opportunity. :P

I was explaining the name of the party.

My point remains. (No pun intended...)

huh?(second time)

Do you not understand the point or the pun?
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 10:43:16 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/19/2011 10:42:13 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:41:28 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:40:17 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:39:40 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:38:17 PM, tvellalott wrote:
We assume you like it in the arse socialpinko, you don't have to keep reminding us at every opportunity. :P

I was explaining the name of the party.

My point remains. (No pun intended...)

huh?(second time)

Do you not understand the point or the pun?

The point I would say.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 10:46:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/19/2011 10:35:11 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:34:40 PM, headphonegut wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:32:49 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:30:23 PM, darkkermit wrote:
Two dudes doesn't sound anything like an A$s and T!tties party

Well we decided on the name because cc wanted to call it the boobies party and I'm gay so I didn't think it represented us both. So we agreed on A$s and T!tties because I like it in the a$s and he likes t!tties. It's a compromise and that's what politics is so as you can see we are experienced and you should support us.

yea we can all tell from the creepy beard

huh?

the guy in your avatar pitcher has a beard. thus he refers to 'your beard'.

I myself have no beard as you can see as my sculptor did not feel like carving one onto this face. the pidgins poop on me all the time, I bet they mock me saying to each other (in pidgin talk) 'what a stiff, even poop wont loosen him up'
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 11:00:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/19/2011 10:43:16 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:42:13 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:41:28 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:40:17 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:39:40 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:38:17 PM, tvellalott wrote:
We assume you like it in the arse socialpinko, you don't have to keep reminding us at every opportunity. :P

I was explaining the name of the party.

My point remains. (No pun intended...)

huh?(second time)

Do you not understand the point or the pun?

The point I would say.

The point that since you're openly homosexual, you probably indulge in and enjoy anal sex (I would say that it is neither an offensive nor a outlandish thing to assume it, as I would assume that you would assume that I like vaginas...) Given that assumption, you need not remind us since the point of a gay man making the "as5 and titties party" is quite obvious to all but the most unimaginative.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
ccstate4peat
Posts: 2,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 11:03:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/19/2011 11:00:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:43:16 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:42:13 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:41:28 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:40:17 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:39:40 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:38:17 PM, tvellalott wrote:
We assume you like it in the arse socialpinko, you don't have to keep reminding us at every opportunity. :P

I was explaining the name of the party.

My point remains. (No pun intended...)

huh?(second time)

Do you not understand the point or the pun?

The point I would say.

The point that since you're openly homosexual, you probably indulge in and enjoy anal sex (I would say that it is neither an offensive nor a outlandish thing to assume it, as I would assume that you would assume that I like vaginas...) Given that assumption, you need not remind us since the point of a gay man making the "as5 and titties party" is quite obvious to all but the most unimaginative.

He wanted a balls party instead of my boobies party, so I named it after the song Äss and Titties so we have a theme song. Sexuality aside, everyone loves äss and can enjoy a nice rack.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 11:04:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm not sure where, but I read something about the breasts being front bums so that women were sexually attractive from both the front and the back.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 11:06:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/19/2011 11:00:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:43:16 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:42:13 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:41:28 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:40:17 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:39:40 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:38:17 PM, tvellalott wrote:
We assume you like it in the arse socialpinko, you don't have to keep reminding us at every opportunity. :P

I was explaining the name of the party.

My point remains. (No pun intended...)

huh?(second time)

Do you not understand the point or the pun?

The point I would say.

The point that since you're openly homosexual, you probably indulge in and enjoy anal sex (I would say that it is neither an offensive nor a outlandish thing to assume it, as I would assume that you would assume that I like vaginas...) Given that assumption, you need not remind us since the point of a gay man making the "as5 and titties party" is quite obvious to all but the most unimaginative.

Eh. If you don't like it that's fine, as long as you vote for me.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 11:08:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/19/2011 11:04:51 PM, tvellalott wrote:
I'm not sure where, but I read something about the breasts being front bums so that women were sexually attractive from both the front and the back.

Yea, cause we have sex in front instead of from the behind. Well, traditional position that is.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 11:13:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/19/2011 11:06:37 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/19/2011 11:00:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:43:16 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:42:13 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:41:28 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:40:17 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:39:40 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:38:17 PM, tvellalott wrote:
We assume you like it in the arse socialpinko, you don't have to keep reminding us at every opportunity. :P

I was explaining the name of the party.

My point remains. (No pun intended...)

huh?(second time)

Do you not understand the point or the pun?

The point I would say.

The point that since you're openly homosexual, you probably indulge in and enjoy anal sex (I would say that it is neither an offensive nor a outlandish thing to assume it, as I would assume that you would assume that I like vaginas...) Given that assumption, you need not remind us since the point of a gay man making the "as5 and titties party" is quite obvious to all but the most unimaginative.

Eh. If you don't like it that's fine, as long as you vote for me.

o.O; You clearly can't tell that I was joking, but I was.
I have no problem with you partaking in buggery. I would encourage it actually! The more homosexual men the better I say!
It's the lesbians I have a problem with. Too good for d!ck! The nerve of some people.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 11:17:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/19/2011 11:13:00 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 4/19/2011 11:06:37 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/19/2011 11:00:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:43:16 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:42:13 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:41:28 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:40:17 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:39:40 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/19/2011 10:38:17 PM, tvellalott wrote:
We assume you like it in the arse socialpinko, you don't have to keep reminding us at every opportunity. :P

I was explaining the name of the party.

My point remains. (No pun intended...)

huh?(second time)

Do you not understand the point or the pun?

The point I would say.

The point that since you're openly homosexual, you probably indulge in and enjoy anal sex (I would say that it is neither an offensive nor a outlandish thing to assume it, as I would assume that you would assume that I like vaginas...) Given that assumption, you need not remind us since the point of a gay man making the "as5 and titties party" is quite obvious to all but the most unimaginative.

Eh. If you don't like it that's fine, as long as you vote for me.

o.O; You clearly can't tell that I was joking, but I was.
I have no problem with you partaking in buggery. I would encourage it actually! The more homosexual men the better I say!
It's the lesbians I have a problem with. Too good for d!ck! The nerve of some people.

Yeah that Danielle is a b!tch isn't she.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 11:19:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/19/2011 11:17:53 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Yeah that Danielle is a b!tch isn't she.

That's what happens when you hate c0ck...
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 11:39:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
My running mate and I have renamed our party the People's AAT Party.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.