Jump to topic:

The Independent Party Policy

THE_OPINIONATOR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 2:41:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
My policy is simple and easy to understand and so here it is for your eyes to read. I want to make the many changes AskBob state in his party policy thread as we all want those changes to be made. The Big issues need to be updated with more current issues that are there, there are misspellings, improvement of forums, Private Messaging, and the debating set up need more improvement.

I would also like to make a "constitution" if you will that tells the rules and regulations of the site. We have a presidential administration, so we may as well add a constitution. I would also like to try and stop these short meaning less debates that are being created. They have no real topics and most are created by trolls(although they have died down) I would still like to see most of those silly debates eliminated.

I also would like to state that I am going independent is because I wish not to side with any party, but rather put multiple people from different beliefs and backgrounds into my administration. My reasoning for this is simple if you have people for all beliefs in the administration you will have there ideas. This would help expand the horizon of ideas, and not limit them to one party.

This is how I see my Administration and how I feel I should run it. I wish all the candidates besides me that are running good luck and may the best person win.
My Blog: Life Through The Eyes of a Christian

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

Life Through The Eyes of a Christian Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com...
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 2:47:33 PM
So basically you want a more vague and summarized version of what I plan plus no one to help you. Also you would like over-moderation.

Sound cool bro
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 2:52:22 PM
lulzers
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
THE_OPINIONATOR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 2:52:54 PM
Well isnt improving the site the objective of having a DDO administration? I am not going to simply say I want things to stay the same. I have a name and it is not "bro", I also think that if you have multiple ideas on a topic you can get that idea a reality faster.
My Blog: Life Through The Eyes of a Christian

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

Life Through The Eyes of a Christian Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com...
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 2:58:06 PM
At 4/24/2011 2:52:54 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
if you have multiple ideas on a topic you can get that idea a reality faster.

That's just the problem; you don't have any ideas. You just said "well everything that askbob said".

Also this is an English speaking website.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 3:24:18 PM
Constitution is never going to work, brah. As it stands, the best we can do is a revision of the TOS, much of which we've succeeded already in obtaining. If you were to really spend the effort in sitting and writing out a whole "DDO Constitution", it would just be a symbolic document that A) likely adds nothing new, and B) would be, as bob noted, a bit over-the-top.
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 3:48:56 PM
You've tried but not for good reasons; like askbob said, you're not introducing anything worthwhile. Next time, you might succeed and if not then the time after that but if you try then one day you'll be elected. However, don't get any illusions, you ain't winning this one. Just sayin' in case you think of something crazy.
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ