The Party's possible entrance in the election

Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 10:33:14 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Im gonna post it as such:

"Hello members of DDO. I am happy to inform you that the Party Party WILL NOT be participating in the upcoming election. I am also happy to inform you that The Party will be running. That's right, our party's so cool that we call ourselves "The Party".

The Party's platform is no platform. We believe in not doing anything as a government, just as our previously elected officials have done nothing.

Vote for us, and everything stays the same.

Vote for The Party
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 11:20:54 AM
At 4/25/2011 10:33:33 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
PS: Vardas says "OUR PLATFORM IS TROLLIN AND MOA TROLLIN"

Gotta sigg it
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 6:46:51 PM
You stole my platform! I'ma MURDA YA
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 6:54:24 PM
At 4/25/2011 6:46:51 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

You can always join us... Not that you have a choice, CosmicAlfonzo. For you see, we know you for we are like you and before you do something - we do it first. Consequently, CosmicAlfonzo, becomes an unoriginal artist. Indeed, we are merciless and we are trolling - we are the Party Party!
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 7:08:21 PM
At 4/25/2011 6:54:24 PM, vardas0antras wrote:

You can always join us... Not that you have a choice, CosmicAlfonzo. For you see, we know you for we are like you and before you do something - we do it first. Consequently, CosmicAlfonzo, becomes an unoriginal artist. Indeed, we are merciless and we are trolling - we are the Party Party!

I announced my party platform the minute the election was announced.

What the party lacks is a figurehead. How can you have a cult of personality without a figure head, what are you daft? What are you going to do, have a construction worker mascot, you filthy commies?

Clearly the members of the Party are communists, and should not be trusted in the position of DDO president.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 7:14:10 PM
At 4/25/2011 1:46:10 PM, twsurber wrote:
I appreciate your candor.

p.s. If there's any hope, it lies with the Proles :o)

We...are...the proles......
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 7:16:01 PM
At 4/25/2011 7:08:21 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

What the party lacks is a figurehead. How can you have a cult of personality without a figure head, what are you daft? What are you going to do, have a construction worker mascot, you filthy commies?

Clearly the members of the Party are communists, and should not be trusted in the position of DDO president.

Heres our figurehead biatch!!!

http://www.george-orwell.com...
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 8:29:46 PM

That's a great idea, what do you think Rocky?
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 8:32:16 PM

This is just offensive and we want an apology, we are N-A-Z-I-S, do I have to spell it out for ya? Kids are so immature nowadays >.>
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 10:49:43 PM
You guys are all wrong. We are inactivists.

Our platform is based of...doing nothing. What has anyone in these elections done anything? Never. Vote for The Party and nothing gets done!
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 10:51:54 PM
At 4/25/2011 10:49:43 PM, Rockylightning wrote:

Our platform is based of...doing nothing. What has anyone in these elections done anything? Never. Vote for The Party and nothing gets done!

You should call your party "The Fail Party".
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 7:27:26 AM
At 4/25/2011 10:57:43 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 4/25/2011 10:49:43 PM, Rockylightning wrote:

Actually, askbob has done plenty.

Yes, but he wasn't the president, was he? And so, we conclude that in order to do something, you don't have to be the president and if you are, you don't have to do anything. Hence, the elections are useless. Unless you can prove otherwise which would be great and exciting.
twsurber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 7:42:31 AM
At 4/25/2011 7:16:01 PM, Rockylightning wrote:

http://www.george-orwell.com...

AWESOME Figurehead!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some animals are more equal!
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 11:21:32 PM
At 4/26/2011 7:42:31 AM, twsurber wrote:
At 4/25/2011 7:16:01 PM, Rockylightning wrote:

AWESOME Figurehead!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some animals are more equal!

Some animals vote for The Party.