Jump to topic:

Newbie questions

TrenchMouth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 11:29:06 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Is this a very active site? I only ask because I've been exploring the site and I'm wondering ...under the "News" and "Update" tabs in "About" (see below), there is nothing posted since September of 2008. And, then I was trying to find a Facebook "fan" page for the site and couldn't find one. I see the site was purchased by Juggle a few months ago.
It would be really good to start a "fan" page for debate.org on Facebook. Millions of people on there love to debate. Can anyone do that?
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 12:19:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/25/2011 11:29:06 AM, TrenchMouth wrote:
Is this a very active site? I only ask because I've been exploring the site and I'm wondering ...under the "News" and "Update" tabs in "About" (see below), there is nothing posted since September of 2008. And, then I was trying to find a Facebook "fan" page for the site and couldn't find one. I see the site was purchased by Juggle a few months ago.
It would be really good to start a "fan" page for debate.org on Facebook. Millions of people on there love to debate. Can anyone do that?

Those features (the "about" and "news" sections) are not updated. We actually get updates fairly often. And the site is averaging about 400 debates and 23,000 posts per month.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"