Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 11:47:24 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
so the Godhand keeps spamming my wiki so i thought i'd give away his info

2631 Levy St
Cottondale, FL 32431-3321
(850) 352-2688
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 11:49:17 AM
Dori Renner-Hayes
Alice Hayes
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 11:51:35 AM
Joseph Hayes
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 11:52:08 AM
http://www.facebook.com...
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 12:10:16 PM
He has an 800 number?

He keeps spamming my Newgrounds and Youtube channels, but I don't give a sh!t.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 12:13:57 PM
At 4/25/2011 11:47:24 AM, askbob wrote:

2631 Levy St
(850) 352-2688

And, that will do what?
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 12:36:38 PM
At 4/25/2011 12:13:57 PM, vardas0antras wrote:
At 4/25/2011 11:47:24 AM, askbob wrote:

2631 Levy St
(850) 352-2688

And, that will do what?

allow me to call up his mother and have a chat about his internet activity
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 12:37:23 PM
I will record it of course for max lulz

His ISP already said one more report and they're revoking their services.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 12:45:07 PM
Do it for America.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp