Jump to topic:

June elections turn of events

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 1:35:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The results of the first election poll are now in. After 34 votes, it appears that most voters do not want to see Cody Franklin return to his seat as President of DDO.

61.76% of voters said that they would be looking for a different candidate (29.41% said even if they had to write in Donald Duck). Only 38.24% are likely to vote for him (only 17.65% are sure that he is their guy). [1]

Though this really doesn't matter, as before these results came out, Cody has announced that he is no longer planning on running for DDO president and puts his full endourcement behind Askbob. Social Pinko, shortly thereafter, also stated that he is no longer running for DDO president and is supporting Askbob.

With the Party party not nominating anyone, and two candidates pulling out to support Askbob, it seems like we will simply be handing this over to Askbob.

I believe that there were individuals that said they wanted to run, however they have not contacted me to actually be part of the running.

[1] http://polldaddy.com...
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 3:05:41 PM
You know what would be funny? If by some crazy event askbob lost... No, okay, I was just trying to say that this election is very predictable, the polar opposite of the last one.
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 5:48:29 PM
I think someone else should run just to make the election interesting.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 6:05:39 PM
At 4/25/2011 5:48:29 PM, socialpinko wrote:

Who?

Anybody that ran could only mirror askbob platform wise. And with the voting manipulated so that only the elite can vote. Askbob has a lot of enemies but there are far more "me too" askbob drones here. This is going to be a very very boring election. I generally go with the under dog but so far the only serious opponent was/is the_opionater I would vote for him if he was the only nominee and he offered a hundred bucks for my vote.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 6:29:30 PM
At 4/25/2011 6:05:39 PM, jharry wrote:

Who?

Anybody that ran could only mirror askbob platform wise. And with the voting manipulated so that only the elite can vote. Askbob has a lot of enemies but there are far more "me too" askbob drones here. This is going to be a very very boring election. I generally go with the under dog but so far the only serious opponent was/is the_opionater I wouldn't vote for him if he was the only nominee and he offered a hundred bucks for my vote.
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 6:37:11 PM
At 4/25/2011 6:29:30 PM, jharry wrote:

Who?

Anybody that ran could only mirror askbob platform wise. And with the voting manipulated so that only the elite can vote. Askbob has a lot of enemies but there are far more "me too" askbob drones here. This is going to be a very very boring election. I generally go with the under dog but so far the only serious opponent was/is the_opionater I wouldn't vote for him if he was the only nominee and he offered a hundred bucks for my vote.

A bit harsh for something trivial, wouldn't you say so?
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 6:41:59 PM
At 4/25/2011 6:37:11 PM, vardas0antras wrote:

Who?

Just being honest. Sorry. Trivial? So I guess all the rules are to make it fun right? It is trivial, and boring.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 6:45:29 PM
I'm running.

I'm keepin' it real by saying that I ain't gonna do a damn thing other than look sexy while getting blowjobs from the secretary.

Maybe the occasional rock concert.

As president, things won't really be any different than they already all. I'll listen to ya'll.

I'm pretty much for anything spiffy that doesn't restrict total freedom. On that note, I am completely against censorship.

If elected, my cabinet would be made up of the entire DDO community. There is nothing Askbob can do as president that he can't do with me president.

I also heard from a very unreliable source that Askbob is planning on making phone calls to all of your mothers to inform them of your bestiality fetishes.

I also heard from the same source that Askbob plans on instituting martial law when put into power.

Ya'll are about to elect yourself into a dictatorship, where everyone's sig must contain a glorifying haiku to Askbob's majesty.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 6:48:57 PM
At 4/25/2011 6:41:59 PM, jharry wrote:

Who?

Just being honest. Sorry. Trivial? So I guess all the rules are to make it fun right? It is trivial, and boring.

http://www.debate.org...
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 5:41:42 PM

Who?

Only the elite aka accounts that were not created a few days before the election for the sole purpose of manipulating the results.

It's not like you have to pay money to post or that 150 posts/3 debates was a lot to have lol
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 11:06:53 PM
At 4/26/2011 5:41:42 PM, askbob wrote:

Who?

Only the elite aka accounts that were not created a few days before the election for the sole purpose of manipulating the results.

It's not like you have to pay money to post or that 150 posts/3 debates was a lot to have lol

Ha haha. I'm pretty sure there was only one vote like that. ;p

http://www.debate.org...

A lot of the second class members that voted are still here and debating. I was wrong when I told some of them that getting involved in the election would be a great way to get more involved in the regular community. I forgot the level of elitism here, or a thought it had died down a lot.