Jump to topic:

Spam

Veridas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 3:25:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
please my Dearest One reply me to this e-mail.
marryfred*yahoo.com

Dearest One,
My name is Miss marry fred i saw your profile today in this site (www.debate.org) and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (marryfred*yahoo.com)
i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Miss marry (Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life Yours Love
Miss marry (marryfred*yahoo.com

Greetings,
My name is judith,
i saw your profile today in this site (www.debate.org) and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (judith_williams2011*yahoo.com) i believe we can move from here!I amwaiting for your mail to my email address above.(Remember the distance or color does age not matter but love matters alot in life)I will be happy to seeing a good responds from you Thanks and remain blessed.:(judith_williams2011*yahoo.com)
Your's in love judith

Iam charity by name,a young fair and romantic loving girl seeking for my life partner for a lonng-term relationhip,I saw your profile here and felt in love,i will like you to contact me through this email address (charitysankara*hotmail.com) if you are interested,so that i could get back to you with my details and pictures.

Either I am a massive pimp or this site has something of a spam issue.
What fresh dickery is the internet up to today?
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 3:28:51 PM
At 4/25/2011 3:25:10 PM, Veridas wrote:
marryfred*yahoo.com

Dearest One,
My name is Miss marry fred i saw your profile today in this site (www.debate.org) and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (marryfred*yahoo.com)
i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Miss marry (Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life Yours Love

Greetings,
My name is judith,
i saw your profile today in this site (www.debate.org) and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (judith_williams2011*yahoo.com) i believe we can move from here!I amwaiting for your mail to my email address above.(Remember the distance or color does age not matter but love matters alot in life)I will be happy to seeing a good responds from you Thanks and remain blessed.:(judith_williams2011*yahoo.com)
Your's in love judith

Iam charity by name,a young fair and romantic loving girl seeking for my life partner for a lonng-term relationhip,I saw your profile here and felt in love,i will like you to contact me through this email address (charitysankara*hotmail.com) if you are interested,so that i could get back to you with my details and pictures.

you might be rabbit, you might be.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 3:30:31 PM
At 4/25/2011 3:25:10 PM, Veridas wrote:
marryfred*yahoo.com

Dearest One,

Greetings,
My name is judith,
Your's in love judith

Nah, bro, I'm the pimp, you see they mixed up our names. Don't worry they'll be punished for destroying your ten seconds of peace!
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 3:31:54 PM
But if you wanna become one, learn little one:
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ