Jump to topic:

CWO and the Cleaners

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 3:43:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
So, I'm trying to get the back ground info for all of this.

I currently have screen shots of CWO 2.0 (but not 1.0, I would love to get a hold of that PM screenshot) as well as 6 PMs between the organizers of the CWO.

Does anyone have the PMs to CWO 1.0 or 3.0? Or the PMs for the Cleaners (if there ever was a PM)?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 3:58:29 PM
At 4/25/2011 3:43:42 PM, OreEle wrote:

I currently have screen shots of CWO 2.0 (but not 1.0, I would love to get a hold of that PM screenshot) as well as 6 PMs between the organizers of the CWO.

Does anyone have the PMs to CWO 1.0 or 3.0? Or the PMs for the Cleaners (if there ever was a PM)?

I did when I was scissorhands7

If you can convince Julia to unban the account I can log on it and scrape the original PM for you. a lot of it is quoted in these debates

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 4:20:49 PM

I don't think there were any private pms made public between the cleaners. They ran a no rat group. But I believe burningpuppies and maybe pojoe admitted that the cleaners turned into a votebombing machine trying to counteract the CWO.

If I could open a certain old account I had back then I do have a pm sent to me by a liberal sympathizer with many of the liberal ruling class working out a vote bloc. This is from before the CWO began, and a large reason it was born. I never did make it public because I'm not ratty like that. If she is still around I could ask her if she cared anymore.

I also have some interesting conversations between a certian member and the former owner and moderator of this site. And a little info on the Nate banning.

Has labrat been back around? He may still have the keys to the CWO website he started.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 4:31:38 PM
At 4/25/2011 4:20:49 PM, jharry wrote:

I don't think there were any private pms made public between the cleaners. They ran a no rat group. But I believe burningpuppies and maybe pojoe admitted that the cleaners turned into a votebombing machine trying to counteract the CWO.

If I could open a certain old account I had back then I do have a pm sent to me by a liberal sympathizer with many of the liberal ruling class working out a vote bloc. This is from before the CWO began, and a large reason it was born. I never did make it public because I'm not ratty like that. If she is still around I could ask her if she cared anymore.

I also have some interesting conversations between a certian member and the former owner and moderator of this site. And a little info on the Nate banning.

Has labrat been back around? He may still have the keys to the CWO website he started.

Labrat came back for a little while, then left again (he closed his account). He provided me with the stuff that I currently have. He did not provide CWO 1.0, but from what he did provide, it seemed that at first he felt that Josh took over the CWO and used it for aggressive votebombing, but at the end, it seemed that he supported Josh's efforts.
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 5:05:45 PM
At 4/25/2011 4:31:38 PM, OreEle wrote:

Labrat came back for a little while, then left again (he closed his account). He provided me with the stuff that I currently have. He did not provide CWO 1.0, but from what he did provide, it seemed that at first he felt that Josh took over the CWO and used it for aggressive votebombing, but at the end, it seemed that he supported Josh's efforts.

Do you plan on making those pms public? I'm curious to what he gave you. Might check with the people in them. Most are probably gone. Cirro is still around but that is pretty much it, I think.

If I remember Cirro and labrat faked kicking the member known as joshandr30 out to step up the bombing so they could continue the original group. Somewhere Cirro quit, I'm guessing because of the theybannedme account. Labrat continued the group for around a year I think. Labrat barley supported the mass bombing, he really wanted the members of CWO 3.0 to join his but a lot of 3.0 were liberals just wanting a higher win ratio. And members just wanting to cause havoc on the site.

Do you have any of those pms?
CiRrK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 5:11:43 PM
At 4/25/2011 5:05:45 PM, jharry wrote:

Do you plan on making those pms public? I'm curious to what he gave you. Might check with the people in them. Most are probably gone. Cirro is still around but that is pretty much it, I think.

If I remember Cirro and labrat faked kicking the member known as joshandr30 out to step up the bombing so they could continue the original group. Somewhere Cirro quit, I'm guessing because of the theybannedme account. Labrat continued the group for around a year I think. Labrat barley supported the mass bombing, he really wanted the members of CWO 3.0 to join his but a lot of 3.0 were liberals just wanting a higher win ratio. And members just wanting to cause havoc on the site.

Lies. After Josh started rouge actions, labrat and I thought it best to distance ourselves from Josh since he was the cause of the anti-CWO sentiments.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 5:17:08 PM

What I received from him are...

Petition, between him and Dnick94 (started 11/8/2008)
CWO-True Story, between him and I-am-a-panda (started 11/10/2008)
Vote bomber, between him and 9 other members (started 1/16/2009) - This I believe is the CWO 2.0 (but it might be 3.0, not sure).
VBomb, between him and LightC (CirRo)(started 1/17/2009)
CWO/votebombing, between him and slick_rick (started 1/18/2009)
Top 10, between him and crackofdawn_jr, fo-shizzle, and lichtC (started 1/19/2009) (didn't read this one yet, though now going over it, it appears it might be 3.0)
Josh, between him and fo-shizzle (started 1/19/2009)
Josh is back. Now what?, between him and 13 other members (not CWO, but mentions of it in there)(started 7/16/2009).
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 5:17:11 PM
At 4/25/2011 5:11:43 PM, CiRrK wrote:

Lies. After Josh started rouge actions, labrat and I thought it best to distance ourselves from Josh since he was the cause of the anti-CWO sentiments.

If OreEle has those pms would you mind him showing them?
CiRrK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 5:18:24 PM
At 4/25/2011 5:17:11 PM, jharry wrote:

If OreEle has those pms would you mind him showing them?

Well I wasn't involved with the CWO 2.0 since my account had been closed beforehand, so thats up to labrat to decide
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 5:18:31 PM

From what I have, it seems that Labrat was trying to play both sides of the field. In some PMs he distances himself from the votebombing, but in others he says that he supports the efforts of votebombing.
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 5:20:35 PM
At 4/25/2011 5:15:06 PM, wjmelements wrote:
I have the This is WAR!!! message in my inbox.

Haha. That was theconservative right?
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 5:25:35 PM
Honestly, I don't want to stir up any "old blood" but I simply want to get an accurate history of what happened, which includes both sides of the story. This includes getting their primary conversations where they gave their honest opinions, rather than something filtered through a "talking with the public" filter.
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 5:47:40 PM
At 4/25/2011 5:25:35 PM, OreEle wrote:
Honestly, I don't want to stir up any "old blood" but I simply want to get an accurate history of what happened, which includes both sides of the story. This includes getting their primary conversations where they gave their honest opinions, rather than something filtered through a "talking with the public" filter.

That's the main problem, so much went on back then and there is little evidence. The list of pms labrat gave you is very very short. It's all ancient history anyway. The best you could do is get all sides of the story and hash it all out. But that would still be filtered.

From what I have read and seen the member know as joshandr30 did votebomb the crap out of the cleaners. Cirro and labrat would have to give their side. Most of the cleaners are now gone or are hardly around anymore. I think askbob is the only one from that time that is still a regular.
CiRrK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 5:50:26 PM
At 4/25/2011 5:47:40 PM, jharry wrote:

That's the main problem, so much went on back then and there is little evidence. The list of pms labrat gave you is very very short. It's all ancient history anyway. The best you could do is get all sides of the story and hash it all out. But that would still be filtered.

From what I have read and seen the member know as joshandr30 did votebomb the crap out of the cleaners. Cirro and labrat would have to give their side. Most of the cleaners are now gone or are hardly around anymore. I think askbob is the only one from that time that is still a regular.

Yup askbob was also a member of the CWO before he defected and started a witch-hunt.
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 5:52:58 PM
At 4/25/2011 5:50:26 PM, CiRrK wrote:
At 4/25/2011 5:47:40 PM, jharry wrote:

Yup askbob was also a member of the CWO before he defected and started a witch-hunt.

He did go that, ain't changed much either. That's one thing I can say for ol scissorhands, he's consistent.

Patrickhenry would be another great one to talk to. And theconservative.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 5:35:27 PM
burningpuppies101, PoeJoe, InquireTruth, Ragnar_Rahl, JBlake, TheSkeptic, Danielle, LakevilleNorthJT, Logical-Master, RoyLatham, Tatarize, JustCallMeTarzan, beem0r, brittwaller, crackofdawn_Jr, Harlan, I-am-a-panda, Johnicle and You
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also have a message where CirRo questions if 4chan has LD debate format lol. I remember his old friend Peter Grabowski

Probably one of the best names i have ever heard of.

Crackofdawn_jr turned out to be in the CWO
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
ccstate4peat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 7:00:15 PM
At 4/26/2011 5:35:27 PM, askbob wrote:
burningpuppies101, PoeJoe, InquireTruth, Ragnar_Rahl, JBlake, TheSkeptic, Danielle, LakevilleNorthJT, Logical-Master, RoyLatham, Tatarize, JustCallMeTarzan, beem0r, brittwaller, crackofdawn_Jr, Harlan, I-am-a-panda, Johnicle and You
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also have a message where CirRo questions if 4chan has LD debate format lol. I remember his old friend Peter Grabowski

Probably one of the best names i have ever heard of.

Crackofdawn_jr turned out to be in the CWO

It took me a couple times to figure out what you meant by the name until I realized it's pretty much Penis Grabber