Jump to topic:

rfd - reports

Cliff.Stamp
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 4:50:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I would appreciate a way for the debate participants to send a message to a voter based on their RFD. Specifically they could click on a button and it would send a message with a link to the RFD/debate. The reason I ask is that I get a fair amount of requests to clarify RFD's (a couple per day) which I don't mind, but they are always like "that debate of mind ..." and I have no idea what debate they are talking about.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 4:51:13 PM
At 4/25/2011 4:50:01 PM, Cliff.Stamp wrote:
I would appreciate a way for the debate participants to send a message to a voter based on their RFD. Specifically they could click on a button and it would send a message with a link to the RFD/debate. The reason I ask is that I get a fair amount of requests to clarify RFD's (a couple per day) which I don't mind, but they are always like "that debate of mind ..." and I have no idea what debate they are talking about.

You can ask those people to send you a link to the debate.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 4:54:59 PM
At 4/25/2011 4:50:01 PM, Cliff.Stamp wrote:

Speaking of RFDs, thank you for them!
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
Cliff.Stamp
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 5:28:57 PM
At 4/25/2011 4:52:22 PM, CiRrK wrote:
Oh interesting. Ive always found that you give clear and insightful RFDs, its weird that people would need clarifications

It is just a percentage thing, even if I get asked for clarification 10% of the time it still is an every day thing. Again not a big issue, it would just save time.
Cliff.Stamp
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 5:30:46 PM
At 4/25/2011 4:51:13 PM, OreEle wrote:

You can ask those people to send you a link to the debate.

Yes, if messages and profile comments were turned on, however they are off by default.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 8:44:18 PM
At 4/25/2011 8:42:31 PM, DemonDog wrote:
Whats an rf?

rhymedion foscillium

It's a type of a flora typically found in the sub-tropics.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos