Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

He's gone!

m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 12:15:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
http://www.debate.org...

Hopefully forever. But we'll see.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 12:17:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 12:15:12 PM, m93samman wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

Hopefully forever. But we'll see.

And by mentioning him, you only increase the chances that he'll try to come back (as he sees the potential of attention).
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 12:18:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 12:17:04 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 4/27/2011 12:15:12 PM, m93samman wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

Hopefully forever. But we'll see.

And by mentioning him, you only increase the chances that he'll try to come back (as he sees the potential of attention).

shh
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 12:19:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
http://www.debate.org...
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 12:21:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 12:19:29 PM, askbob wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

tell me that's not also him
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 12:22:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 12:21:36 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 4/27/2011 12:19:29 PM, askbob wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

tell me that's not also him

that's not also him.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 12:28:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 12:22:26 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 4/27/2011 12:21:36 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 4/27/2011 12:19:29 PM, askbob wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

tell me that's not also him

that's not also him.

for realio?
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 12:38:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 12:28:13 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 4/27/2011 12:22:26 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 4/27/2011 12:21:36 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 4/27/2011 12:19:29 PM, askbob wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

tell me that's not also him

that's not also him.

for realio?

No, I was just telling you what you wanted to hear. In reality world, we don't really know, since we don't have access to the IP addresses.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 12:39:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 12:38:50 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 4/27/2011 12:28:13 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 4/27/2011 12:22:26 PM, OreEle wrote:

No, I was just telling you what you wanted to hear. In reality world, we don't really know, since we don't have access to the IP addresses.

Oh, finger snap!
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 1:56:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 12:38:50 PM, OreEle wrote:

No, I was just telling you what you wanted to hear. In reality world, we don't really know, since we don't have access to the IP addresses.

Can't the mods do an IP scan?
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 10:43:36 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 1:56:41 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 4/27/2011 12:38:50 PM, OreEle wrote:

No, I was just telling you what you wanted to hear. In reality world, we don't really know, since we don't have access to the IP addresses.

Can't the mods do an IP scan?

The Mods can, but they are not amoung us, so I don't really consider them when I say "we."

Anyway, thanks for bring this topic up, SRW is now back.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"