Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

The Party Party's official candidate

darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 1:50:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Today, on this glorious day of April 27th 2011, the party party announces our official candidate for President of DDO.

While as you all know, OreEle has corrupted this DDO election. Making it all just one big joke. He has refused to let our most qualified candidate, wush run for President. Of course, the most obvious reason is that he knew that Wush would obviously win, and thus disallowed him from entering the contest. Next we nominated Donald Duck, but apparently he also disagreed to that, even though his own poll listed him as a candidate "I would not vote for Cody, even if I have to write in donald duck".

However, the party party will not quit even after having to shuffle through this political machine. We take these elections very seriously, while oreEle thinks its funny how he can just abuse his powers.

So we have decided to nominate:
LOVELIFE!!!!

Here are a list of reasons to vote for her:

To Librals/socialists: Lovelife is a liberal and socialist. Therefore you should vote for her.
To communists: Socialism is close enough to communism.
To libertarians: Many libertarians used to be liberals as a young age. I was a liberal at her age, and I' sure many libertarians were a liberal at her age as well. There is usually a transition that one goes through to become a libertarian. I will not explain that transition, as fear of being bias, however, I find it likely that lovelife will make that transition one day.
To anarcho-capitalism: libertarian is also the next step towards anarcho-capitalism. Many anarcho-capitalists start out ast libertarians.
To feminists: here's your chance to finally elect a female president
To chauvinist She's got tits.

VOTE PARTY PARTY, VOTE LOVELIFE!!!!
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 2:10:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Do you guys have a platform?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 2:42:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 2:17:06 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 4/27/2011 2:10:17 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Do you guys have a platform?

OUR PLATFORM IS TROLLIN AND MOA TROLLIN

Could have nominated Koopin for that. lol.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 2:44:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 2:42:25 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 4/27/2011 2:17:06 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 4/27/2011 2:10:17 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Do you guys have a platform?

OUR PLATFORM IS TROLLIN AND MOA TROLLIN

Could have nominated Koopin for that. lol.

That is true. However, as a member of The Party Party I support the current nomination 100%.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 2:47:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 2:44:36 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 4/27/2011 2:42:25 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 4/27/2011 2:17:06 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 4/27/2011 2:10:17 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Do you guys have a platform?

OUR PLATFORM IS TROLLIN AND MOA TROLLIN

Could have nominated Koopin for that. lol.

That is true. However, as a member of The Party Party I support the current nomination 100%.

Koopin left the party party.

Plus, Koopin cannot support the nomination, lovelife is anti KFC!
kfc
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 3:37:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
So it looks like the only two candidates are Lovelife and Askbob.

I will start to schedule interviews, a debate, and polls.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"