Total Posts:85|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Votebomber Revealed

askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 4:26:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
He is a self debater

Original:
http://www.debate.org...

Fake Multi's:
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 9:46:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/28/2011 7:24:47 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 4/28/2011 4:26:11 PM, askbob wrote:
He is a self debater

Original:
http://www.debate.org...

Fake Multi's:
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

how do you know?

Because he is askbob...
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
quarterexchange
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 11:55:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
One of them was my brother I admit and I take full responsibility for his misbehavior but how on earth did you get so many other accounts and tie them to me? I've only debated zammy, mvpbob and my younger brother johnwayne out of all of those accounts. I already made my brother close his account but Jesus Christ this is ridiculous.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
quarterexchange
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 12:22:10 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I havn't even been on this site as long as some of those users
ex detachment345, mlbrow10

I havn't even been in debates with all of those users.
ex detachment345, mlbrow10, shrek65

I don't even have the time to get a hold of that many cellphones, friends, accounts, then start several debates then type out different reponses to several debates, then vote differently on debates. Just how much god damn time do you think I have to
plan and conduct such a prank?

What do I have to do to prove I'm a legitimate account and show that you made a serious mistake that will now ruin my credibility?

I admit, Johnwayne was a younger brother. I had no idea he was votebombing for me and I have already made him close his account and I urge you all to counter vote him and make it fair to those I debated against.

The only thing I can really be glad for is that you didn't post my personal information to everyone on this site, but rather some random gradeschooler, but seeing that you are so petty and irrisponsible it only makes me terrified at what matter of time it will take for you to do the same to me.

It was really mature of you to post the address of a litte kid askbob, you couldn't just ban his account and every other spam account but now you've implicated me as well in your witchhunt.

I hope you feel like a real jackass when you find out you've made an error.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
CiRrK
Posts: 670
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 12:23:38 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/2/2011 12:22:10 AM, quarterexchange wrote:
I havn't even been on this site as long as some of those users
ex detachment345, mlbrow10

I havn't even been in debates with all of those users.
ex detachment345, mlbrow10, shrek65

I don't even have the time to get a hold of that many cellphones, friends, accounts, then start several debates then type out different reponses to several debates, then vote differently on debates. Just how much god damn time do you think I have to
plan and conduct such a prank?

What do I have to do to prove I'm a legitimate account and show that you made a serious mistake that will now ruin my credibility?

I admit, Johnwayne was a younger brother. I had no idea he was votebombing for me and I have already made him close his account and I urge you all to counter vote him and make it fair to those I debated against.

The only thing I can really be glad for is that you didn't post my personal information to everyone on this site, but rather some random gradeschooler, but seeing that you are so petty and irrisponsible it only makes me terrified at what matter of time it will take for you to do the same to me.

It was really mature of you to post the address of a litte kid askbob, you couldn't just ban his account and every other spam account but now you've implicated me as well in your witchhunt.

I hope you feel like a real jackass when you find out you've made an error.

Dude, dont worry about it. If you are innocent, then no worries. Askbob is just a cyberbully xD
quarterexchange
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 12:35:13 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/2/2011 12:23:38 AM, CiRrK wrote:
At 5/2/2011 12:22:10 AM, quarterexchange wrote:
I havn't even been on this site as long as some of those users
ex detachment345, mlbrow10

I havn't even been in debates with all of those users.
ex detachment345, mlbrow10, shrek65

I don't even have the time to get a hold of that many cellphones, friends, accounts, then start several debates then type out different reponses to several debates, then vote differently on debates. Just how much god damn time do you think I have to
plan and conduct such a prank?

What do I have to do to prove I'm a legitimate account and show that you made a serious mistake that will now ruin my credibility?

I admit, Johnwayne was a younger brother. I had no idea he was votebombing for me and I have already made him close his account and I urge you all to counter vote him and make it fair to those I debated against.

The only thing I can really be glad for is that you didn't post my personal information to everyone on this site, but rather some random gradeschooler, but seeing that you are so petty and irrisponsible it only makes me terrified at what matter of time it will take for you to do the same to me.

It was really mature of you to post the address of a litte kid askbob, you couldn't just ban his account and every other spam account but now you've implicated me as well in your witchhunt.

I hope you feel like a real jackass when you find out you've made an error.

Dude, dont worry about it. If you are innocent, then no worries. Askbob is just a cyberbully xD

I agree that mvpbob was obnoxious, rude, and deserves to be kicked off the site as well as my younger brother and every other spam account.

The fact that Askbob is willing and able to look up one's phone number, address, etc and post it online, scares the hell out of me though.

He's more of a menace than any spammer, and while mvpbob had no buisness being here, when I found out he was just some little kid playing a joke, I felt sorry for him. I can't imagine finding the personal information of a child and going so far to post their e-mail, their address, and even a photo of their bedroom simply to scare them.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 1:13:07 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/2/2011 12:35:13 AM, quarterexchange wrote:
I agree that mvpbob was obnoxious, rude, and deserves to be kicked off the site as well as my younger brother and every other spam account.

The fact that Askbob is willing and able to look up one's phone number, address, etc and post it online, scares the hell out of me though.

He's more of a menace than any spammer, and while mvpbob had no buisness being here, when I found out he was just some little kid playing a joke, I felt sorry for him. I can't imagine finding the personal information of a child and going so far to post their e-mail, their address, and even a photo of their bedroom simply to scare them.

I believe your story. The reason you were added to a list of spammers/votebombers is because of your brothers account. I have no way of knowing which accounts are fakes or whose are whose. I detected votebombing in your favor. In most cases of this site's history of votebombing, where there is one votebomber there is likely more. Therefore I searched the friends of your brother as well as other accounts that you debated/debated your brother/debated mvpbob/etc. If you go through those accounts you can easily see that they are either votebombing or creating spam debates.

You debated:

Johnwayne (debated you and mvpbob)
ZammyRocks - Debating mvpbob also
Pastafarian - account closed due to multiaccounting
mvpbob (twice)

Mvpbob debated shrek65 - http://www.debate.org...
shrek65 debated mlbrow - http://www.debate.org...

etc.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
quarterexchange
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 5:29:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I have no way of knowing which accounts are fakes or whose are whose. I detected votebombing in your favor. In most cases of this site's history of votebombing, where there is one votebomber there is likely more. Therefore I searched the friends of your brother as well as other accounts that you debated/debated your brother/debated mvpbob/etc. If you go through those accounts you can easily see that they are either votebombing or creating spam debates.

So you had no way of knowing which accounts were fake and you also had no reason to believe I started as many as 6 spam accounts.
Yet you were willing to post my address, phone number, etc to everyone on this site based on your hunches.

Just clear my name.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 5:36:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/2/2011 5:29:13 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
So you had no way of knowing which accounts were fake and you also had no reason to believe I started as many as 6 spam accounts.
Yet you were willing to post my address, phone number, etc to everyone on this site based on your hunches.

Just clear my name.

show me where I did that?
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
quarterexchange
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 6:24:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/2/2011 5:36:59 PM, askbob wrote:
At 5/2/2011 5:29:13 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
So you had no way of knowing which accounts were fake and you also had no reason to believe I started as many as 6 spam accounts.
Yet you were willing to post my address, phone number, etc to everyone on this site based on your hunches.

Just clear my name.

show me where I did that?

Did you post mvpbob's personal address, phone number and various other online accounts?
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
Grape
Posts: 989
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 6:34:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/2/2011 6:24:51 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
At 5/2/2011 5:36:59 PM, askbob wrote:
At 5/2/2011 5:29:13 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
So you had no way of knowing which accounts were fake and you also had no reason to believe I started as many as 6 spam accounts.
Yet you were willing to post my address, phone number, etc to everyone on this site based on your hunches.

Just clear my name.

show me where I did that?


Did you post mvpbob's personal address, phone number and various other online accounts?

I can tell this is about to go full retard so I'm going to try to stop it preemptively.

Even if Askbob thought you were mvpbob, you cannot legitimately regard his action against mvpbob as an attack against you. Either he was right that you were mvpbob and you would get what you deserve or he's wrong and you're unaffected. There's no possibility that if he falsely believes you're mvpbob he can hurt you as an innocent bystander by taking action against mvpbob. He would have to take action against you for the purpose of retaliating against mvpbob, which he did not do.

This is a simple concept, but I get the feeling a huge argument is going to erupt over it.
quarterexchange
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 7:29:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/2/2011 6:34:22 PM, Grape wrote:
At 5/2/2011 6:24:51 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
At 5/2/2011 5:36:59 PM, askbob wrote:
At 5/2/2011 5:29:13 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
So you had no way of knowing which accounts were fake and you also had no reason to believe I started as many as 6 spam accounts.
Yet you were willing to post my address, phone number, etc to everyone on this site based on your hunches.

Just clear my name.

show me where I did that?


Did you post mvpbob's personal address, phone number and various other online accounts?

I can tell this is about to go full retard so I'm going to try to stop it preemptively.

Even if Askbob thought you were mvpbob, you cannot legitimately regard his action against mvpbob as an attack against you. Either he was right that you were mvpbob and you would get what you deserve or he's wrong and you're unaffected. There's no possibility that if he falsely believes you're mvpbob he can hurt you as an innocent bystander by taking action against mvpbob. He would have to take action against you for the purpose of retaliating against mvpbob, which he did not do.

This is a simple concept, but I get the feeling a huge argument is going to erupt over it.

He did think I was mvpbob, but rather than confront and question me he went ahead, made this topic Votebomber revealed and displayed my account and various other unrelated accounts and claimed that they were mine, all based on hunches and speculations
He thought I was mvpbob so he drudged up mvpbob's personal information such as his address, phone number, etc and posted it.

I wouldn't mind it if he had a suspicion it was me and sent me a pm and allowed me to explain before dragging my account through the mud in the forums but instead he posted the personal info of mvpbob, then said I was mvpbob all behind my back.

So while yes, it wasn't my information he posted I'm still ticked off at the way he announced I was a votebomber and the owner of several spam accounts and then posted mvpbob's address and phone number and then claimed I was mvpbob all based on a hunch he had. It wasn't my personal info he posted because I am not mvpbob, but I dodged a bullet when he didn't find my personal information and post it all. I'm annoyed because he fired that bullet based off of nothing but mere suspicion.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
Cliff.Stamp
Posts: 2,169
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 7:53:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/2/2011 6:34:22 PM, Grape wrote:

I can tell this is about to go full retard so I'm going to try to stop it preemptively.

Note he said "he was willing" askbob did not bother to try and check another of the dupe accounts and verify they were different people, and it was just as likely/unlikely that he could have picked quarterexchange and posted his information and claimed he was mvpbob. His logic is sound.

While you may find it amusing, not everyone wishes to have their personal info made public, and in this case askbob actually did it to a minor. It should be obvious why that is not a good idea. This is really ironic considering your recent outcry about personal privacy violations of criminals.
Grape
Posts: 989
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 8:20:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/2/2011 7:53:04 PM, Cliff.Stamp wrote:
This is really ironic considering your recent outcry about personal privacy violations of criminals.

I'll start worrying about this when askbob breaks into someone's house and kidnaps him.

My offer stands: http://www.debate.org...
jharry
Posts: 4,984
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 8:48:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/2/2011 7:53:04 PM, Cliff.Stamp wrote:
At 5/2/2011 6:34:22 PM, Grape wrote:

I can tell this is about to go full retard so I'm going to try to stop it preemptively.

Note he said "he was willing" askbob did not bother to try and check another of the dupe accounts and verify they were different people, and it was just as likely/unlikely that he could have picked quarterexchange and posted his information and claimed he was mvpbob. His logic is sound.

While you may find it amusing, not everyone wishes to have their personal info made public, and in this case askbob actually did it to a minor. It should be obvious why that is not a good idea. This is really ironic considering your recent outcry about personal privacy violations of criminals.

I don't think that would be considered ironic, there is another word for that, it starts with a H.......

Actually. Now that everyone has the number to "mommy" any one that has a problem with others posting the personal info or the info of others should give her a call, or maybe a simple email. See what she thinks about her phone number, address and photos of her children being displayed on a web site she didn't consent to. Im not sure if this is legal or not but she might want to know anyway. Maybe contact some Internet watch organizations. Maybe they might want to have a talk with Juggles domain provider.

Debate.org doesn't require an age limit so the owners KNOW children access the site. I think there was a bill passed that may be relevant in this case.

Maybe if enough people were to contact juggles provider the owners of this site may take heed?

As far as the
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
truthseeker613
Posts: 464
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 9:11:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
just a hunch: askbob=mvpbob, and maybe even quarterexchange. just to be clear I have no hard evidence just a conspiracy theory
http://www.nydailynews.com...

royalpaladin: I'd rather support people who kill spies than a nation that organizes assassination squads (Kidon) to illegally enter into other nations and kill anybody who is not a Zionist. Who knows when they'll kill me for the crime of not supporting Israel?

Koopin: LOL! I just imagine Royal sitting in here apartment at night, when suddenly she hears a man outside speaking Hebrew as sh
Cliff.Stamp
Posts: 2,169
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 9:16:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/2/2011 8:48:47 PM, jharry wrote:

Im not sure if this is legal or not but she might want to know anyway.

The law in general is built around the phrase "ought to know", this is fundamental to contract and criminal law. It can even be used to over ride a signed contract as you "ought to know" that certain terms are unjust (i.e. you have in the fine print some insane high compounding interest). Most harassment laws will come down to basically did you ask for behavior to stop and was it not required (i.e. part of your job to do so). Do to high risks of children on the internet, posting the public information of minors is not over sensible and I would be really surprised if the site owners would support such practices as they are effectively endorsing it if they are aware and not take action.
jharry
Posts: 4,984
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 10:13:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/2/2011 9:16:10 PM, Cliff.Stamp wrote:
At 5/2/2011 8:48:47 PM, jharry wrote:

Im not sure if this is legal or not but she might want to know anyway.

The law in general is built around the phrase "ought to know", this is fundamental to contract and criminal law. It can even be used to over ride a signed contract as you "ought to know" that certain terms are unjust (i.e. you have in the fine print some insane high compounding interest). Most harassment laws will come down to basically did you ask for behavior to stop and was it not required (i.e. part of your job to do so). Do to high risks of children on the internet, posting the public information of minors is not over sensible and I would be really surprised if the site owners would support such practices as they are effectively endorsing it if they are aware and not take action.

I read up on some bills about Internet privacy that seemed to say that if a site didn't require age requirements for membership the site takes on the responsibility of all regulations pertaining to children. And this includes privacy of children. I didn't see anything directly addressing this issue but it tip toes pretty close. Close enough that if I owned a site like this I would take measures to stay clear of any laws or regulations.

I know I wouldn't want my phone, address displayed anywhere when so closely related to my children in this context. Someone may want to seek some type of revenge against my child. If my child were breaking the TOS of a site I would expect the OWNER of the site to deal out the punishment for breaking the TOS. If they included that punishment could be revealing this type of info with direct connection to the child I wouldn't allow my children to use the site. I can't think of any site that would do something like this, maybe 4chan. And maybe debate.org can be added to it's ranks.

I have a suggestion for members that disagree with type of privacy breach. Take some time out of your day to pm new members about the possible threat, informing them to lock up any personal info they have out there and possibly change their username. It seems this is a lot like dealing with a troll. Take away the food and it starves.

I dunno, just some suggestions.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 11:37:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/2/2011 9:11:53 PM, truthseeker613 wrote:
just a hunch: askbob=mvpbob, and maybe even quarterexchange. just to be clear I have no hard evidence just a conspiracy theory

Lol!
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2011 12:29:56 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/2/2011 6:24:51 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
At 5/2/2011 5:36:59 PM, askbob wrote:
At 5/2/2011 5:29:13 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
So you had no way of knowing which accounts were fake and you also had no reason to believe I started as many as 6 spam accounts.
Yet you were willing to post my address, phone number, etc to everyone on this site based on your hunches.

Just clear my name.

show me where I did that?


Did you post mvpbob's personal address, phone number and various other online accounts?

Yes I did, unless you are admitting you are mvpbob then I don't think you have an argument that I posted your personal information.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2011 12:34:44 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/2/2011 7:29:04 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
At 5/2/2011 6:34:22 PM, Grape wrote:
At 5/2/2011 6:24:51 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
At 5/2/2011 5:36:59 PM, askbob wrote:
At 5/2/2011 5:29:13 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
So you had no way of knowing which accounts were fake and you also had no reason to believe I started as many as 6 spam accounts.
Yet you were willing to post my address, phone number, etc to everyone on this site based on your hunches.

Just clear my name.

show me where I did that?


Did you post mvpbob's personal address, phone number and various other online accounts?

I can tell this is about to go full retard so I'm going to try to stop it preemptively.

Even if Askbob thought you were mvpbob, you cannot legitimately regard his action against mvpbob as an attack against you. Either he was right that you were mvpbob and you would get what you deserve or he's wrong and you're unaffected. There's no possibility that if he falsely believes you're mvpbob he can hurt you as an innocent bystander by taking action against mvpbob. He would have to take action against you for the purpose of retaliating against mvpbob, which he did not do.

This is a simple concept, but I get the feeling a huge argument is going to erupt over it.



He did think I was mvpbob, but rather than confront and question me he went ahead, made this topic Votebomber revealed and displayed my account and various other unrelated accounts and claimed that they were mine, all based on hunches and speculations
He thought I was mvpbob so he drudged up mvpbob's personal information such as his address, phone number, etc and posted it.

Nope I drudged up AKA google searched mvpbob's personal information because he was creating multiple spam debates. I knew he was guilty as there was no question. If you happened to be his mult then a double bonus.

I wouldn't mind it if he had a suspicion it was me and sent me a pm and allowed me to explain before dragging my account through the mud in the forums

Your brother votebombed several debates in your favor and created spam debates. There's good reason your name was dragged through the mud. Be happy I didn't publish your brothers information.

So while yes, it wasn't my information he posted I'm still ticked off at the way he announced I was a votebomber
But your brother was and was votebombing in your favor. It doesn't really matter that he created the account. The point is abuse was happening in your favor, i outed it, and as a result the abuse has stopped.

and the owner of several spam accounts and then posted mvpbob's address and phone number and then claimed I was mvpbob all based on a hunch he had. It wasn't my personal info he posted because I am not mvpbob, but I dodged a bullet when he didn't find my personal information and post it all. I'm annoyed because he fired that bullet based off of nothing but mere suspicion.

I fired the bullet because mvpbob was creating tons of spam debates and degrading the integrity of the sites debates. Not because I suspected he was multi-accounting although I did suspect he was in addition to this.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2011 12:36:28 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/2/2011 7:53:04 PM, Cliff.Stamp wrote:
At 5/2/2011 6:34:22 PM, Grape wrote:

I can tell this is about to go full retard so I'm going to try to stop it preemptively.

Note he said "he was willing" askbob did not bother to try and check another of the dupe accounts and verify they were different people, and it was just as likely/unlikely that he could have picked quarterexchange and posted his information and claimed he was mvpbob. His logic is sound.

While you may find it amusing, not everyone wishes to have their personal info made public, and in this case askbob actually did it to a minor. It should be obvious why that is not a good idea. This is really ironic considering your recent outcry about personal privacy violations of criminals.

Did you bother to read what I posted about mvpbob? It was already public information dumbass. He listed his full name as his profile name. Everything else was a google search away. For pete's sake his stupid family has their own website with pictures of every bedroom, outside, their address, phone number lmao. It's all there just use the link of his bedroom and go to the root
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2011 12:44:53 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/2/2011 8:48:47 PM, jharry wrote:
At 5/2/2011 7:53:04 PM, Cliff.Stamp wrote:
At 5/2/2011 6:34:22 PM, Grape wrote:

I can tell this is about to go full retard so I'm going to try to stop it preemptively.

Note he said "he was willing" askbob did not bother to try and check another of the dupe accounts and verify they were different people, and it was just as likely/unlikely that he could have picked quarterexchange and posted his information and claimed he was mvpbob. His logic is sound.

While you may find it amusing, not everyone wishes to have their personal info made public, and in this case askbob actually did it to a minor. It should be obvious why that is not a good idea. This is really ironic considering your recent outcry about personal privacy violations of criminals.

I don't think that would be considered ironic, there is another word for that, it starts with a H.......

Actually. Now that everyone has the number to "mommy" any one that has a problem with others posting the personal info or the info of others should give her a call, or maybe a simple email. See what she thinks about her phone number, address and photos of her children being displayed on a web site she didn't consent to. Im not sure if this is legal or not but she might want to know anyway. Maybe contact some Internet watch organizations. Maybe they might want to have a talk with Juggles domain provider.

I don't think she'll have a problem as they have a family website where they have hundreds of pictures of their house, their children, their phone number, their address, etc.

As Lee posted his full name on his profile I don't really think they have a case unless google search is now punishable by law
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2011 12:47:14 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/2/2011 10:13:29 PM, jharry wrote:
I don't like askbob because I am joshandr30, no one knows who I am except all of the older members. Now that I'm not in the spotlight with voteboming anymore, I'm resentful of askbob because people like him and they don't like me

I can just as easily find your info josh.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
quarterexchange
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2011 1:00:32 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/3/2011 12:29:56 AM, askbob wrote:
At 5/2/2011 6:24:51 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
At 5/2/2011 5:36:59 PM, askbob wrote:
At 5/2/2011 5:29:13 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
So you had no way of knowing which accounts were fake and you also had no reason to believe I started as many as 6 spam accounts.
Yet you were willing to post my address, phone number, etc to everyone on this site based on your hunches.

Just clear my name.

show me where I did that?


Did you post mvpbob's personal address, phone number and various other online accounts?

Yes I did, unless you are admitting you are mvpbob then I don't think you have an argument that I posted your personal information.

My point is that you when you thought you had a hold of my personal information you were willing to post it online based off of your suspicions and no hard evidence that I started several spam accounts.

You may have not posted my personal address and phone number but the fact that you are willing to resort to something so petty and potentiall dangerous scares me. You never questioned me beforehand if I had created several spam accounts, you never had solid proof I created several spam accounts, when you thought you had solid proof I created several spam accounts you never asked to close my account or simply ban me, no, because that's what a reasonable, responsible and sane individual would have done.

Instead you dragged my account through the mud, you claimed I was a self debater and votebomber behind my back wtihout ever confronting me, when you got a hold of mvpbob's personal info and posted it online you claimed I was the owner of the mvpbob account meaning you were okay with letting people know where I lived and where to call me without my consent all the while you had no solid evidence or proof I was in fact a self-debater, a votebomber, or the creator of spam accounts.

I would have been in deep sh!t if my parents or siblings began getting calls and packages from freaks who visit this site.

And you didn't even consider THAT!

With all due respect, you're a first rate jackass.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2011 1:02:05 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
My point is that you when you thought you had a hold of my personal information you were willing to post it online based off of your suspicions and no hard evidence that I started several spam accounts.

And i'm saying that your point is null.

It doesn't matter what I thought, it matters what reality is.

If in fact your information was mvpbob's then you would have started spam accounts.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2011 1:03:13 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
You may have not posted my personal address and phone number but the fact that you are willing to resort to something so petty and potentiall dangerous scares me.

If you plan on making multiple accounts or creating a ton of spam debates, you should be scared. Otherwise there's no need to fear.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos